Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    901
    vCash
    1500
    Another starter injury....another reason Andy could use as an excuse for this season going south so fast in an effort to save his ***** for one more season...

    Bryce Brown looked good last night...yes he had 2 fumbles, but he gave this team a chance last night and took the pressure off of Foles....He and McCoy are gonna make a very good tandem next season...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC1710 View Post
    Another starter injury....another reason Andy could use as an excuse for this season going south so fast in an effort to save his ***** for one more season...

    Bryce Brown looked good last night...yes he had 2 fumbles, but he gave this team a chance last night and took the pressure off of Foles....He and McCoy are gonna make a very good tandem next season...
    really......if Andy quit / fired today and said I will coach the teams that REALLY want me... I could name 10 teams out of 32 that would be calling him IMMEDIATELY...what other coach about to be "FIRED" can you say that about?

    It's so sad that Andy put himself in this position, yes. But to save him? please man.... hes proved enough here...aside from getting on the field what else do you want him to do?

    Hes an amazing coach and doesnt put up with *****... Lito Shepard, Terrel Owens, Javon Kearse (at the end)

    Like any coach yes he has made bad decisions....but this season is anything but on him.....sadly he will be part of the causality that will take place though

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,111
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Vick has regressed tremendously though. That's why he's constantly getting singled out. Some of it is warranted, some is not. The things that he can control, he's been putrid at. Plain and simple.
    What is it he can control? Turnovers? Those were regressing and he was protecting the ball better.

    What chance does a QB have when his WR's are garbage? They literally get no separation, can't go up and get balls, small, and non-durable. Our TE has stone hands most of the time (and I love the guy), and the OL doesn't give enough time for most plays to develop.

    All I am saying is Vick is good enough to do the job IF we put a team around him. If we don't, it won't matter who the QB is.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Levittown,Pa
    Posts
    2,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What is it he can control? Turnovers? Those were regressing and he was protecting the ball better.

    What chance does a QB have when his WR's are garbage? They literally get no separation, can't go up and get balls, small, and non-durable. Our TE has stone hands most of the time (and I love the guy), and the OL doesn't give enough time for most plays to develop.

    All I am saying is Vick is good enough to do the job IF we put a team around him. If we don't, it won't matter who the QB is.
    Believe me I'm not condoning the O-line, but he failed numerous times to make line adjustments and call out blitzes etc. The little things that a QB needs to do to win games, he failed to do so time and time again.

    The WR's and Celek have been pretty bad this year I really can't argue that.

    A lot of QB's are good enough if they have a full supporting cast protecting them. He's getting paid like an Elite QB and he's played like recycled ****.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,477
    vCash
    1500
    Jackson was on pace for his best season, and now he gets hurt and everyone wants to trash him and act like he's the problem with the offense

    Jackson has been doing his job this year, plain and simple. Until Foles came in and sucked up the joint he'd been putting up very good numbers. He's been the least of our problems on offense
    SPACE


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    JAckson isn't the answer as #1 wr.He can make some dazzling plays,he can also duck like a chicken which he has done quite a bit of.I think it's time to move on from him,his sucky attitude just adds fuel to the flames.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,111
    vCash
    500
    That's just it, "his" best season.

    Compared to other WR1's that isn't sating much.

    His value is in the return game, which he's too soft to play. You knock Vick for being fragile, Desean is always hurt it seems. I like him as a 2/3 WR.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,111
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    JAckson isn't the answer as #1 wr.He can make some dazzling plays,he can also duck like a chicken which he has done quite a bit of.I think it's time to move on from him,his sucky attitude just adds fuel to the flames.
    Holmes money!
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,477
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    That's just it, "his" best season.

    Compared to other WR1's that isn't sating much.

    His value is in the return game, which he's too soft to play. You knock Vick for being fragile, Desean is always hurt it seems. I like him as a 2/3 WR.
    He was on pace for something like 70 catches and 1200+ yards. Those are bona fide #1 receiver numbers. And that still doesn't change the fact that he's been the least of our problems on offense, which you try to argue the contrary.

    I've never "knocked" Vick for being fragile, ever. He's fragile, yes, it's a fact that cannot be argued. And prior to this year Jackson has missed 4 out of a potential 64 games, and counting this year he will have missed a grand total of 9 games in his 5 year career due to injury. Not the picture of perfect health, but it's football and missed games are the unfortunate nature of the sport.
    SPACE


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,111
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    He was on pace for something like 70 catches and 1200+ yards. Those are bona fide #1 receiver numbers. And that still doesn't change the fact that he's been the least of our problems on offense, which you try to argue the contrary.

    I've never "knocked" Vick for being fragile, ever. He's fragile, yes, it's a fact that cannot be argued. And prior to this year Jackson has missed 4 out of a potential 64 games, and counting this year he will have missed a grand total of 9 games in his 5 year career due to injury. Not the picture of perfect health, but it's football and missed games are the unfortunate nature of the sport.
    He wasn't going to reach those numbers, but if he did, that would have ranked him 28th in receptions and 19th in yards going off of last seasons results. We won't even talk about his lack of scoring ability.

    He's certainly not THE problem, but be doesn't do enough to be a big piece of the solution as the roster is currently. None of our WRs do.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    12,477
    vCash
    1500
    I hate to break it to you, but those numbers would still make him a #1 wide receiver. Obviously not one of the best in the league, but certainly not as bad as you suggest.

    It's simply illogical to want to get rid of the best receiver on the team (smack in the prime of his career), and the best receiver (not named Terrell Owens) this franchise has seen in the past 15 years.
    SPACE


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    Holmes money!
    Who coined that phrase anyway?

    Last year before his selfish antics went way too far I was a Jackson supporter.The 2 biggest factors I have for wanting to see him gone.

    1.Piss poor attitude
    2.Dogging it on the field.

    There is no room for that with a team that wants to win.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,470
    vCash
    1500
    The problem I have with Jackson besides his attitude is the fact Maclin is his book end. Sorry I just feel you should have a big reciever who is reliable if you have a small guy like Jackson who can get pushed around. The combo of Jackson/Maclin just does not leave us with as many options as a bigger possession reciever would with either of them as a bookend. To bad Avant isn't good enough to break into the starting spot.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,244
    vCash
    1500
    My baby <<<333333
    Get well soon!!!


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,111
    vCash
    500
    More like a bruised vagina.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •