Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Who coined that phrase anyway?

Last year before his selfish antics went way too far I was a Jackson supporter.The 2 biggest factors I have for wanting to see him gone.

1.Piss poor attitude
    2.Dogging it on the field.

There is no room for that with a team that wants to win.
    This.

vCash
    The problem is Maclin, not Jackson. Jackson might not be a top 10 receiver, but he is a good one and would be even better with an actual receiver on the other side of the field.

Maclin stinks. Awful. Afraid of contact. Constantly looks for flags after not catching the ball.

Stinks. Get rid of him.

vCash
    The Eagles wr corps from #1 thru #4 is in the bottom half of the NFL as far as production, td’s, receptions,toughness and disapear colelctively as a wr corp once inside the red-zone. Look at the Eagles red-zone Stats since the D-Jax Era. They are horrible, and part of it is play calling, and the lack of will to run the football. Another big part is that this Eagles wr corp cannot get open once in the red-zone for they are not tough,savvy enough, they puss out and stop running routes, drop the ball, hit the ground, trip over their feet, etc etc .. When they see contact coming, and sometimes sense it they overeact to it even when it’s not even there...

Just like Kevin Kolb has happy feet in the pocket, D-Jax/Macling have wobbly legs when it comes to the tough catches that need to be made in the middle of the field and once inside the red-zone.. Against tough physical defenses the Eagles entire wr corp puss out, and abandon their qb, and team to take brunt of the punishment these defenses dish out.
    Last edited by 76erEaglePhils; 12-18-2012 at 07:49 AM.

vCash
    If you look around the league at the number one receivers. DJ might be in the top 20. Now if you want to have a team that is the 20th best thats fine. But i want to be better then that. DJ has skills. But he also for the amount of money he makes, he has to stay healthy, make plays in the redzone. He needs to block and also be a leader. He would be a great number 2 and punt returner.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    I like Avant and Cooper. And Maclin is ok. I wouldn't resign Maclin for a big number. He is average. But having DJ has a number one isn't good enough unless you have a Jason Witten. or Gronk.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123