Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Is Foles the next Flacco?

Now i have been able to watch Flacco play football for a few years ever since he has been in Delaware and also at Audubon high school. And i for some reason think that Foles is similar to Flacco. My question is would you be happy if Foles became as good as him......Not an elite QB. But a solid one.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    **** no.

Flacco is garbage.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    **** no.

Flacco is garbage.
    Meh, I don't think he's garbage. Definitely not elite, or even very good, but a very solid capable starting QB.

IMO they'd be lucky if he ends up as good as Flacco.

vCash
    I would rather suck for years to eventually find a legit franchise quarterback than be stuck with a Flacco-like quarterback for a decade.

vCash
    Foles>Flacco!!

vCash
    Me>Flacco

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Bdawk, who you kidding? Kolb>Flacco>Bdawk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

vCash
    Flacco statistcally isn't garbage. He is the 14th best QB. He is right where i expect him to be. Vick is the garbage. And for the past 3 years we have had an undersized turnover machine.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    God, I hope not. I'm not saying Flacco is a terrible QB, but I just can't imagine watching his inconsistency week in and week out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Bdawk, who you kidding? Kolb>Flacco>Bdawk.
    That hurts KJ, it really hurts.

vCash
    Honestly, I thought the same thing when I was watching the Ravens game last week. If I had to guess, I'd say Foles ends up being a Flacco type QB.

vCash
    If that's the case, this team is ****ed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If that's the case, this team is ****ed.
    Not necessarily. I'm with 25, he's not elite but he's not terrible. Besides, even if Foles ends up being a "Flacco type", it doesn't mean he'll be a Flacco clone. There may be certain things he does better and certain things he does worse. Flacco hasn't been playing very well lately, but he's not THAT bad imo. Plus they'd play in different systems, different coaches, etc. It wouldn't be ideal, but it could definitely be a lot worse. Look at it this way. If Foles is even worse than Flacco, then this team is REALLY ****ed. For who knows how long.

The Ravens are definitely capable of winning a super bowl with Flacco under center. No reason to think the Eagles can't with Foles if he turns out to be a similar player. Obviously I hope his ceiling is a lot higher than that, but a Flacco type QB is better than no QB at all.

Unless you want to bring Kolb back.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Flacco is awesome, he has a better arm than Foles I believe

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Flacco does have a better arm but Foles still has the ability to make all of the throws.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast