Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Worse contract signing for the Bulls? Ben Wallace or Carlos Boozer

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ben Wallace

39 79.59%
  • Carlos Boozer

10 20.41%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    ^ That doesn't answer the question.

vCash
    yeah, Boozer's offensive post game is equal to Ben Wallace's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    It depends what you consider productive, and boozer has not been $75 million dollars productive, thats why everyone has been hard on him. If he was getting around 50 million then his production would match his salary, but at $75 million his productuon just is not worth it..

And to answer the thread its wallace of course.
    I'm not saying Boozer has an ideal contract or even a good one, but it's not terrible either. We could be stuck with Amare's deal.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    wallace wasnt anything by the end of his contract. he was awful. only thing we could get for him was larry Hughes, who may not even be in the league anymore.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    lol, of course JB voted for Boozer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm not saying Boozer has an ideal contract or even a good one, but it's not terrible either. We could be stuck with Amare's deal.
    I get what you are saying for the most part, but boozer imo does not have an ideal contract.

As far as amare goes what people fail to realize is when amare first signed with the knicks the 1st half of the season amare was a candidate for mvp, they had a good record, then they trade for melo and everything just changes for amare with the injuries and trying to learn how to play with melo. People just forgot how good amare and the knicks was before they got melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Worse contract signing for the Bulls? Ben Wallace or Carlos Boozer

When we were ready to be contenders the Bulls franchise decided to sign Ben Wallace in the summer of 2006. The same was said in the summer of 2010 as well when we signed Carlos Boozer.
    Neither ended up being what we thought they were going to be, but we did have some success with both. With Ben Wallace we managed to get out of round 1 sweeping the defending champion Miami Heat and with Boozer we got to the ECF. With that said and considering the contracts (Wallace 4 years 60 million and Boozer 5 years 75 million). Which contract would you say was worse?
    I was thinking we try to trade Rose for Melo when the opportunity arises, wouldn't you agree?

vCash
    Boozer isn't even bad. He's just not an All Star

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I was thinking we try to trade Rose for Melo when the opportunity arises, wouldn't you agree?
    If this isn't sarcasm I'm going to petition for your immediate banishment from this forum

vCash
    ben wallace. he did absolutely nothing for this team. at least with rose out boozer is keeping the team afloat

vCash
    Neither Hinrich' $4million dollar a year salary to shoot 29% is the worst contract.. He never should have been brought back especially for that type of money.. There are other guards making what he makes or less that can do better then he can. At least boozer can give you 20 and 10... What can Hinrich do from a scoring standpoint.. it's not hard to get assist when Rip runs off screens and knocks down shoots. not hard to run pick n roll and feed boozer especially when his shot is on. Wallace at least can grab rebounds and play defense...

What has Hinrich done? Opposing PG's have been abusing him and he can't be a threat to score on offense. He has wide open looks and can't knock down a shot. He dribbles and dribbles into shot clock violations or challenged shots for his teammates. Thibs likes a lead guard that can score... Hinrich can't do that and it's obvious who really brought hinrihch back to the bulls. he's brethren Reinsdorf.

vCash
    Great on topic post!

vCash
    Wallace and there's just no debate whatsoever. Ben not only sucked ***, but he was a cancer, killing the entire team's morale with his putrid attitude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    This would come out when Boozer has been beasting.
    Boozer has had a phenomenal week indeed.

Who's Ben Wallace? ... Not even a debate! Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    i refuse to vote for this awful question
    I know, what a joke this thread is. Trolling at its finest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast