Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Worse contract signing for the Bulls? Ben Wallace or Carlos Boozer

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ben Wallace

    39 79.59%
  • Carlos Boozer

    10 20.41%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,506
    vCash
    1500

    Worse contract signing for the Bulls? Ben Wallace or Carlos Boozer

    Worse contract signing for the Bulls? Ben Wallace or Carlos Boozer


    When we were ready to be contenders the Bulls franchise decided to sign Ben Wallace in the summer of 2006. The same was said in the summer of 2010 as well when we signed Carlos Boozer.
    Neither ended up being what we thought they were going to be, but we did have some success with both. With Ben Wallace we managed to get out of round 1 sweeping the defending champion Miami Heat and with Boozer we got to the ECF. With that said and considering the contracts (Wallace 4 years 60 million and Boozer 5 years 75 million). Which contract would you say was worse?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,041
    vCash
    1500
    Ben Wallace no debate
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffymix88 View Post
    ben wallace no debate
    +38

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Outter Haven.
    Posts
    5,220
    vCash
    1500
    Ben Wallace contract was worse.

    Boozer isn't that bad. Benny Wally was that bad when on the bulls.

    Also, Boozer can be amnestied at any time. Wallace couldn't.

    So ultimately. Boozer has the better contract.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,164
    vCash
    500
    Easily Wallace, not even a debate.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Easily Wallace, not even a debate.
    This.

    Boozer's paper is bad in that he got paid free agent money and was never "the answer" in Chicago, but that's it. He's producing, just not what many of Bulls fan base wanted - he's the solid consolation prize from the "summer of Lebron."

    Wallace went from stud to dud quickly (due to injuries) and became a distraction to boot. Never performed to his DPOY standards and the Bulls paid far too much for him.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-27-2012 at 11:35 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    79
    vCash
    1500
    I'm no boozer fan but there's no debate, easily ben wallace

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,188
    vCash
    1500
    We just got trolled.

    EDIT: Accidentally voted for Boozer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,140
    vCash
    54192
    i refuse to vote for this awful question

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    i refuse to vote for this awful question
    I know, what a joke this thread is. Trolling at its finest.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,140
    vCash
    54192
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    I get what you are saying for the most part, but boozer imo does not have an ideal contract.


    As far as amare goes what people fail to realize is when amare first signed with the knicks the 1st half of the season amare was a candidate for mvp, they had a good record, then they trade for melo and everything just changes for amare with the injuries and trying to learn how to play with melo. People just forgot how good amare and the knicks was before they got melo.
    No, people don't fail to realize anything. Who cares if through 40 games Amare was considered an MVP candidate if he's sucked since then and has routinely been out of the lineup, seeing his team perform better when he's not in it.

    People seem to forget how good the Bulls are with Boozer. Amare's contract is an albatross. Boozer's is acceptable.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    987
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    No, people don't fail to realize anything. Who cares if through 40 games Amare was considered an MVP candidate if he's sucked since then and has routinely been out of the lineup, seeing his team perform better when he's not in it.

    People seem to forget how good the Bulls are with Boozer. Amare's contract is an albatross. Boozer's is acceptable.
    We are not even going to discuss amare, but to say boozer is acceptable is beyond me. How is that possible when he is the 3rd best player on the team(not counting rose) noah and deng is more valuable than boozer. Just because a guy has a couple of good games does not mean he is acceptable. I know boozer does not play defense but atleast give me 18&10 a game and he can hardly do that. So i ask you why is boozer acceptable?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,392
    vCash
    1500
    This shouldn't even be a question. There is no possible way to explain why anyone would say that Boozer was a worse signing than Wallace. Just no legitimate argument for that.

    Troll question at it's finest. Way to go JB.


    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    We are not even going to discuss amare, but to say boozer is acceptable is beyond me. How is that possible when he is the 3rd best player on the team(not counting rose) noah and deng is more valuable than boozer. Just because a guy has a couple of good games does not mean he is acceptable. I know boozer does not play defense but atleast give me 18&10 a game and he can hardly do that. So i ask you why is boozer acceptable?
    You should probably do a little research into Boozer's numbers since he has been a Bull, before challenging Shammy to a debate on Boozer's production vs. his contract. (And I don't mean Points or Rebounds per game numbers either.)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    20,410
    vCash
    1500
    This would come out when Boozer has been beasting.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    2,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    This would come out when Boozer has been beasting.
    Boozer has had a phenomenal week indeed.

    Who's Ben Wallace? ... Not even a debate! Wow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •