- Eli is two spectacular catches away from being called an average QB who can't win the big one.
- Eli was worse in his first 4 years than Sanchez has been (yet he won a SB in year 4). Look at his TD's, INT's, fumbles, and Completion % in those years.
- Eli still has a knack for turning the ball over in the red zone, even in year #9.
- Eli has a career passer rating of 84.
- Eli is rated #19 in the league this year, and you use him as your example to bash Sanchez.
Coaching changes that I'd make for next season:
Head coach: Jay Gruden- Has done great with the Bengals offense. Helped with the progression of Andy Dalton.
Offensive coordinator: Hue Jackson- Bad head coach but one of the better offensive minds in the game. Has had success in every offensive assistant position he's been in.
Defensive coordinator: Ron Rivera- He will probably get fired from the Panthers after the season, unfairly. Awesome defensive coordinator though.
Yankees - Jets - Rockets
Sanchez is rated 30th hmmm. See all I was saying is that it takes a good QB to make wr's look good. Sanchez will NEVER make a wr look good.
Eli is best known for clutch throws in the 4th qrtr and SB wins.
Sanchez is best known for bad throws in the redzone and butt fumbles.
How has Fitzgerald looked this year with Skelton and Lindly? Insert a good QB and Fitz is Fitz again.
Ohh BTW cant believe I let you bait me into defending Eli Manning..I hate the Giants. But lets be real If the Jets had Eli Mannng we wouldnt be having these types of debates.
Last edited by GreenLantern; 11-30-2012 at 08:30 AM.
"The Butt of all jokes"
While I have great hopes for Stephen Hill - he is a ways away from becoming a impact player (he's been a negative impact player, but only a few positive plays, and the negatives have far outweighed the positives - but I have high hopes - how could I not - I was way off on him though - I thought he could come in and be good from the start. It's a good thing I'm not in charge of our drafts - too bad REX is.