Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

How can you pass this up?!

I thought I would share this with you guys. Check it out!!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...can-go-for-18/
    Last edited by thawv; 11-29-2012 at 09:43 AM.

vCash
    Too bad it doesn't include parking but yea a great deal..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash

vCash
    i almost went to the thanksgiving game for free. how can you pass that up? the jets showed you how on thanksgiving night. someone was watching over me when i decided i couldnt go.

vCash
    Prices are that low for a reason, why would you want to waste $20 to go see your team lose to a team that is currently on a 7 game losing streak?

vCash
    Might be worth it, if you can get this close.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-A-VqA_fr8

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Might be worth it, if you can get this close.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-A-VqA_fr8
    I saw this this morning. Pretty funny.

This is what happens when fans think they have a good team, and they don't. They get very disappointed and pissed off! Jets fans are very passionate, so it really, really pisses them off!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post

This is what happens when fans think they have a good team, and they don't. They get very disappointed and pissed off! Jets fans are very passionate, so it really, really pisses them off!!
    People who do that like to think they're badasses, but they're really cowards. It's really easy to scream things like that at people who you know won't or can't react.

And people wonder why some people think Jets fans are classless.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    People who do that like to think they're badasses, but they're really cowards. It's really easy to scream things like that at people who you know won't or can't react.

And people wonder why some people think Jets fans are classless.
    Darn tootin'!

I understand frustration - BELIEVE ME I do, but I agree that calling people nasty names, and with profanity is lame. I have no problem with being frustrated, but don't you think our team is frustrated? Yes - the 1st amendment guarantees us freedom of speech, and paying money to go so your team stink it up is hard, but it is weak cheese, and classless to personally insult anyone. If it makes you feel better to boo, then boo, but sitting in the stands, protected, and berating someone is classless.

Bart Scott, on the other hand, should be big enough to take it, but his professional world is crashing in on him. He knows he's done with our Jets, and even though his skills are deteriorating, he's really suffering this year with turf toe, and can't even come close to being his best - BUT - he's getting paid a lot of money, and the fans are the ones that make this happen - and he needs to just shut up and suck it up. Bart's been on the warpath all year.

I was talking about jets fans with my brother today on the phone, who has been by my side at many Bills-Jets games in Orchard Park (because he lives around Syracuse) - and we have often been more than insulted, we've been threatened and had full beer cans/bottles thrown at us (which is bonus when you can catch it) - and my brother has been fortunate enough to go see a number of Jets Games at Jetlife Stadium - last time was this years opener with the Bills, and he was tail-gaiting with a bunch of Jets Fans, and walking around, and even at the game, and he was glad to see that there were Bills fans there dressed in their Bills Regalia, and although there was good natured ribbing, there wasn't any serious verbal threats, and no action taken against them.

I hope this is true - because I know I would never take my wife, or my daughter, to a Jets Game in Orchard Park - and I hope that Jetlife Stadium is a place where everyone can feel safe going there, Jet Fan, or otherwise.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfansince'67 View Post
    Darn tootin'!

I understand frustration - BELIEVE ME I do, but I agree that calling people nasty names, and with profanity is lame. I have no problem with being frustrated, but don't you think our team is frustrated? Yes - the 1st amendment guarantees us freedom of speech, and paying money to go so your team stink it up is hard, but it is weak cheese, and classless to personally insult anyone. If it makes you feel better to boo, then boo, but sitting in the stands, protected, and berating someone is classless.

Bart Scott, on the other hand, should be big enough to take it, but his professional world is crashing in on him. He knows he's done with our Jets, and even though his skills are deteriorating, he's really suffering this year with turf toe, and can't even come close to being his best - BUT - he's getting paid a lot of money, and the fans are the ones that make this happen - and he needs to just shut up and suck it up. Bart's been on the warpath all year.

I was talking about jets fans with my brother today on the phone, who has been by my side at many Bills-Jets games in Orchard Park (because he lives around Syracuse) - and we have often been more than insulted, we've been threatened and had full beer cans/bottles thrown at us (which is bonus when you can catch it) - and my brother has been fortunate enough to go see a number of Jets Games at Jetlife Stadium - last time was this years opener with the Bills, and he was tail-gaiting with a bunch of Jets Fans, and walking around, and even at the game, and he was glad to see that there were Bills fans there dressed in their Bills Regalia, and although there was good natured ribbing, there wasn't any serious verbal threats, and no action taken against them.

I hope this is true - because I know I would never take my wife, or my daughter, to a Jets Game in Orchard Park - and I hope that Jetlife Stadium is a place where everyone can feel safe going there, Jet Fan, or otherwise.

GO JETS!!!
    Scott was not necessarily wrong about those fans. He was absolutely wrong in going public with his comments, and was in fact acting as cowardly as those fans. He later recanted his comments and said that the fans have a right to freedom of speech. He got talked to by Rex (according to Rex), and possibly even by Tanny.

I've already stated my opinion that the Jets should have cut him a couple of weeks ago, and after hearing his latest comments, I restate my opinion.

Bart Scott should not play another down in a Jets uniform. Please cut this cancer out of the Jets' locker room now.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Scott was not necessarily wrong about those fans. He was absolutely wrong in going public with his comments, and was in fact acting as cowardly as those fans. He later recanted his comments and said that the fans have a right to freedom of speech. He got talked to by Rex (according to Rex), and possibly even by Tanny.

I've already stated my opinion that the Jets should have cut him a couple of weeks ago, and after hearing his latest comments, I restate my opinion.

Bart Scott should not play another down in a Jets uniform. Please cut this cancer out of the Jets' locker room now.
    Honestly, while I dont think he always reacts in a sensible way, I would rather see someone who is absolutely furious with his own play and his team's performance than somebody who doesnt care.

He is a passionate guy, and its down to the coaching staff to focus his passion and manage him as a personality.

Can never get my head round people booing their own team. If you dont support them, and want to encourage them and cheer them on, why pay for a ticket?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post
    Honestly, while I dont think he always reacts in a sensible way, I would rather see someone who is absolutely furious with his own play and his team's performance than somebody who doesnt care.
    He's not furious about his own play. He's looking for someone to blame and lash out at. First it was the media, now it's the fans. He's not a good guy. Mark my words, as soon as he's no longer a Jet, he'll start ripping the team, and probably even Rex.

He is a passionate guy, and its down to the coaching staff to focus his passion and manage him as a personality.
    I don't see passion from him. I see bravado. If you're going to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk. He barely crawls these days. Scott was very good in Baltimore because he rode the coattails of guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

Can never get my head round people booing their own team. If you dont support them, and want to encourage them and cheer them on, why pay for a ticket?
    Neither can I. I think too many NY fans are spoiled and have unrealistic expectations. When they don't get their way, they react like little children. They act like it's their jobs to boo players and berate them.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    I have season tickets and I go to every game regardless. The people selling their tickets for 18 bucks are the ones who don't go and tailgate with their friends. I know my whole group of 10 people would never miss a game because they stink....SAME OLD JETS don't you people remember that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post

I find absolutely nothing funny about that.

vCash
    Im going for FREE!!!!!!!!! but im getting a bus from BK Sweeneys $65 all you can drink and eat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast