Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500
    just for fun i put bynum into the trade machine and traded him for a few guys we have been talking about to see the hollinger added wins.

    al jefferson - 8 wins added

    josh smith - zero wins (lol)

    al horford - 7 wins

    milsap (and marvin williams) - 7 wins

    okafor - 3 wins

    nene - zero (he hasnt played much)

    gortat and frye - 6 wins

    cousins and salmons - 7 wins


    gotta pay the troll toll

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    919
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy:24486875
    Quote Originally Posted by armsz10 View Post
    he will be an expirer, but sadly he will probably still get a max offer from somewhere.

    Im still very upset about this trade personally. I loved how vucevic was playing more at the end and harkless was going to be a solid player. I know bynum is rare, but still we gave up too much on a question mark.

    Vucevic averaging 10 and 8 for the magic, and harkless has started 3 games as well. And iggy is doing his thing for denver as well. He is leading the team in ppg.
    get over it. If you are that upset become a magic fan or nugget fan. We're better off without any of those players. None of those players will ever be difference makers for their teams. So sick of people whining about this trade. We got rid of average players and people still complaining about it.


    this!!!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Armsz10 View Post
    He will be an expirer, but sadly he will probably still get a max offer from somewhere.

    Im still very upset about this trade personally. I loved how Vucevic was playing more at the end and Harkless was going to be a solid player. I know Bynum is rare, but still we gave up too much on a question mark.

    Vucevic averaging 10 and 8 for the Magic, and Harkless has started 3 games as well. And Iggy is doing his thing for Denver as well. He is leading the team in PPG.
    We gave up too much?? That's easy to say now. I'd still do this trade, it's a gamble a team like ours has to take in order to get better. How far do we go in the playoffs with those guys we gave up? While they are good, they are 2nd round guys. Bynum, when healthy, can take us to the next level. You don't pass on guys like that.

    ahhh... the good ole days

    watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500

    Does bynum have trade value?

    Id argue that we didnt give up anything


    gotta pay the troll toll

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Interesting read on the Bynum deal.

    Careful Hydro...this guy isn't so hot on your beloved Turner:

    Turner is showing some early progress, jacking up his assists and free throws while hinting at a usable corner 3. He's only a so-so defender, but he should develop into a solid option on that end against both wing positions. Turner's shooting is an issue, especially since his herky-jerky off-the-bounce game does not work well when it comes to blowing by defenders running to close out on him. But he's not killing Philadelphia's offense this season; the Sixers are scoring a bit better when Turner plays, and the Holiday/Richardson/Thad Young trio — wildly productive so far — hasn't suffered much at all when Turner joins as a fourth cog, per NBA.com's stats database.


    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...e-andrew-bynum

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500

    Does bynum have trade value?

    Careful? Why? Cause one guy on a blog site wrote something i dont agree with 100%?


    gotta pay the troll toll

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Well...he and I. Yeah.

    He also doesn't seem to bash Lou, our only legit scorer last year. Very odd.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500

    Does bynum have trade value?

    Holiday turner and thad all seem to be legit scoring options....

    Were they on the team last year? Must have nothing to do with lou iggy or collins that they all seem to be much better this year scoring the basketball


    gotta pay the troll toll

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500

    Does bynum have trade value?

    Also, why are u making THIS thread about something other than bynums injuries or potential trade value?

    Sad cause u got caught talking nonsense and going off topic to protect urself in the game thread?

    Poor ricky
    Last edited by BChydro86; 11-28-2012 at 05:37 PM.


    gotta pay the troll toll

  10. 11-28-2012, 05:53 PM
    Reason
    insults

  11. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500

    Does bynum have trade value?

    Outside of ur opening sentence, the rest of ur post didnt even mention his name


    gotta pay the troll toll

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    3,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    just for fun i put bynum into the trade machine and traded him for a few guys we have been talking about to see the hollinger added wins.

    al jefferson - 8 wins added

    josh smith - zero wins (lol)

    al horford - 7 wins

    milsap (and marvin williams) - 7 wins

    okafor - 3 wins

    nene - zero (he hasnt played much)

    gortat and frye - 6 wins

    cousins and salmons - 7 wins
    Do you think that this is in any way legitimate?

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    3,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Well...he and I. Yeah.

    He also doesn't seem to bash Lou, our only legit scorer last year. Very odd.
    Ricky just STOP Lou is awfull and turner isnt as bad as you make him out to be Stop just saying the oppsite of what others think just becuase!

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    just for fun i put bynum into the trade machine and traded him for a few guys we have been talking about to see the hollinger added wins.

    al jefferson - 8 wins added

    josh smith - zero wins (lol)

    al horford - 7 wins

    milsap (and marvin williams) - 7 wins

    okafor - 3 wins

    nene - zero (he hasnt played much)

    gortat and frye - 6 wins

    cousins and salmons - 7 wins
    Do you think that this is in any way legitimate?
    What do u mean by that? There are varying degrees to my opinion on the legitimacy. Lol


    gotta pay the troll toll

  15. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    3,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    What do u mean by that? There are varying degrees to my opinion on the legitimacy. Lol
    I just don't see it that way plug this player into this team and they improve this much... sure maybe on paper but the game doesn't work that way in practice.

  16. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,729
    vCash
    1500

    Does bynum have trade value?

    Oh, then no, its not legitimate, but i think we are a top 3 team in the east with al jefferson.


    gotta pay the troll toll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •