Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    He feels he has to win the Game.....Knicks live off the 3 point shot..
    and when they are not making it....everyone suffers...

Knicks are small.....

Its a long season....Camby has a new 3 year contract...
    Kurt Thomas is a statue...

When JR Smith ,,Carmelo...Felton...Chandler...Jason Kidd are on
    top of their games Knicks are tough.....

NBA is for the young..as season wears on knicks will wear out...
    The NBA never has and never will be for the young. Young teams never have and never will win in this league.

All the young teams you had a hardon for suck this year. Your Wizards haven't even won a game. You bashed Kidd all off season and the dude is leading the league in A/TO ratio, shooting 50% from the field AND from 3, and is probably our most important player.

Nets shot 7 more 3s than we did against us.

Knicks have 2 players that play old. Sheed looks rejuvenated and Kidd plays like hes 20. Camby is the only old guy we are worried about. Kurt isn't even a rotation guy on this team unless there are 2-3 injuries in the front court.

Funny because the reason you guys won was the lights out clutch shooting of old man Jerry Stackhouse. Youngin' Blatche was too busy tossing up airballs. Seems like Avery prefers the old guys on your bench.

The season is young, when Deron's ankles wear out, wrist breaks again, and Lopez gets more foot problems, Wallace gets injured for the 4th time this season, lets see how well you guys deal with the injuries.

Please STFU and GTFO troll.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 11-28-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    1 poor shooting game causes this thread?!?!

Come on
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post

Come on
    It was more the decision making in huge moments than the poor shooting.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    It was just a matter of time before the crucifixes came out. Woody is to blame for every loss, Felton is too brash, Melo is choking on free throws. Of course when a team loses or wins guys play well or if they lose a few foul shots were the difference or this guy played terrible. Shoulda woulda coulda. Fact is the TEAM plays hard every night (with the exception of Houston game) and Knicks will be there competing right to the end for a championship. Guys have one or two bad games and we want to trade them or get a new coach. Woodson is the best thing that happened to NY in the last 15 years since VanGundy left. Felton will be fine. Melo is playing big minutes and doing it at both ends of the floor. Stat will be back with a vengence. The sun will shine tomorrow. Ladi da da da.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post

Come on
    When has Felton not taken every PG match up way too personal?

No one is calling him trash, but he always has been on that if you score on me I'm gonna score on you tip. And thats not smart. If your team scores you win, you don't need to do the actual scoring.

If you can't admit that much, with no other negative judgments on his game, your purposely blinding yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    He tries to hard to win certain pg matchups Like the one with Dwill and ended pressing the issue and played tight. The same thing with trying to make a statement on Lin(which is embrassing) Lin is nobody
    I fetl da same way. He seams too wanna prove with out a shadow of a dought hes on par with them. When he should just relax and play his game.

vCash
    As bad as Felton's game was, I'm going to invoke the all powerful SAMPLE SIZE.

Felton's good games were too small a sample to declare him an all star, just as his bad game isn't enough to declare that he's regressing.

Ask this question again at the end of December. We'll have a MUCH better idea of what sort of Felton we have on our hands.

vCash

ewing

Ray didn't even try to trade buckets with Williams in the NJ game. This thread is beyond dumb. They dared him to shoot so he did. When he missed he probably got a little frustrated and took one or two he shouldn't have but all players worth anything push themselves. Ray has been better then we could have hope for. He had a bad game

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    We have a 3 head monster at PG all must be healthy and in the rotation to be as close to flawless

Make sense, common?

vCash
    Felton is fine. People have bad games and no one is perfect. But he is a important link in our chain.

Felon "pressing the issue" will be the same thing, and has been the same thing, that can and will also WIN us games.

Smh, ****ing people need to chill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The NBA never has and never will be for the young. Young teams never have and never will win in this league.

All the young teams you had a hardon for suck this year. Your Wizards haven't even won a game. You bashed Kidd all off season and the dude is leading the league in A/TO ratio, shooting 50% from the field AND from 3, and is probably our most important player.

Nets shot 7 more 3s than we did against us.

Knicks have 2 players that play old. Sheed looks rejuvenated and Kidd plays like hes 20. Camby is the only old guy we are worried about. Kurt isn't even a rotation guy on this team unless there are 2-3 injuries in the front court.

Funny because the reason you guys won was the lights out clutch shooting of old man Jerry Stackhouse. Youngin' Blatche was too busy tossing up airballs. Seems like Avery prefers the old guys on your bench.

The season is young, when Deron's ankles wear out, wrist breaks again, and Lopez gets more foot problems, Wallace gets injured for the 4th time this season, lets see how well you guys deal with the injuries.

Please STFU and GTFO troll.
    Very nice and right on point. To add to that, we still didnt have 2 potential starters available

vCash
    Felton was nervous against BK as simple as that !

He bounced back last night against Bucks and B.Jennings who murdered Lin last year looked like Felton looked against BK..... It happens, just hope Felton is comfortable enough with the team in big game situations by playoff time because that BK game felt like a playoff game.

I thing is for sure, Felton is pure pg an elite ball handler and passer and is one of the quickest pgs in the NBA down the court with the ball. Definite upgrade over Lin

vCash
    One thing I know about us Knick fans is we will not tolerate poor ball play from anyone on the Knicks team. To even mention Felton's name is crazy. Yes he takes his games personally and that is what I like most about him. One thing I can say about Felton, he is consistant! You can bet that he will bring it each and every game. He plays with heart, he knows how to break down the defense and go in the paint, he can shoot 3's, and create offensive plays for our bigs. Think about it, do we really miss Lin? I can't wait until we play Houston and Brooklyn again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ALS5 View Post
    One thing I know about us Knick fans is we will not tolerate poor ball play from anyone on the Knicks team. To even mention Felton's name is crazy. Yes he takes his games personally and that is what I like most about him. One thing I can say about Felton, he is consistant! You can bet that he will bring it each and every game. He plays with heart, he knows how to break down the defense and go in the paint, he can shoot 3's, and create offensive plays for our bigs. Think about it, do we really miss Lin? I can't wait until we play Houston and Brooklyn again.
    Oh now you did it you said the insanity word lol..........bombs away!

Felton, as Camby put it 11-4, 11-4, 11-4...............end of conversation

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Oh now you did it you said the insanity word lol..........bombs away!

Felton, as Camby put it 11-4, 11-4, 11-4...............end of conversation

Lol Still. It is what it is bro! Felton is doing well for us and we know what to expect from him. I like Lin but i'm not sorry we made the move for Felton!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast