Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

alarming problem with Felton

He tries to hard to win certain pg matchups Like the one with Dwill and ended pressing the issue and played tight. The same thing with trying to make a statement on Lin(which is embrassing) Lin is nobody

vCash
    He has the worst floater I have ever seen. Please stop taking it.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Thats the flip side of having a "chip" on your shoulder, im a huge Ray fan but did he f us last night but their were a couple other people hwho didnt help the situation either cough cough Woodson!

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    I think your blowing this out of proportion. Felton wasnt the only one who ****ed up last night. The whole team didnt show up. Just look at the shooting numbers.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    I think your blowing this out of proportion. Felton wasnt the only one who ****ed up last night. The whole team didnt show up. Just look at the shooting numbers.
    Yup, everyone shot poor except Tyson...that's who really kept us in the game.

Even though folks got googly eyes watching Melo score his points, he still missed tons of shots and his free throw shooting was downright choke city.

Speaking of Melo, when is he gonna hit a clutch bucket this season?

Two of our four losses featured Melo at the end of regulation, and he missed both badly, and ill-advised.

vCash
    that floater is awful. Woodson is over doing it with the pick n roll.Like 4 or 5 strait times melo didnt get a touch when he had it going in the 4th. Ot we looked dead after the one chandler dunk

vCash
    The games we have lost I put them all on woodson going snall for to long not using the bench correctly sone guys not eveb getting burn in games where they were needed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    The games we have lost I put them all on woodson going snall for to long not using the bench correctly sone guys not eveb getting burn in games where they were needed
    No offense, but you have put every loss on the coach since you came to this forum. I have also never heard you once give props for a W.

We are 9-4 with a ton of injuries, we were completely undermanned yesterday against a good and motivated team and still should have won with a couple made FT's and our big men getting some boards.

How about props for Woody that were 9-4? Or do the players win games and coaches lose them?

I mean seriously. 'The games we lost I put them all on Woodson'.....how about the 9 games we won? Fire Woody!

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    camby and tyson shouldve been on the floor the nets was all over the paint as soon as they got around chandler no one else was there also too many plays was made for felton on the 4th qtr...too much one on one at the end of the game
    i love the yankee haters you make us what we are today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    He tries to hard to win certain pg matchups Like the one with Dwill and ended pressing the issue and played tight. The same thing with trying to make a statement on Lin(which is embrassing) Lin is nobody
    and Felton is considered "somebody" in your imagination? ROFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    and Felton is considered "somebody" in your imagination? ROFL.
    he is a Solid pg in the nba for at least 7 years. Lin is nobody

vCash
    it came down to rebounding...we got whipped on the boards...also, Melo played way too many minutes...his legs were gone on that final shot
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    it came down to rebounding...we got whipped on the boards...also, Melo played way too many minutes...his legs were gone on that final shot
    Rebounding was atrocious I agree why didnt we play Camby and Kurt more I just dont get it

vCash
    Rebounding was atrocious I agree why didnt we play Camby and Kurt more I just dont get it
    me neither...Kurt was playing good before he got the two fouls and Camby looked lost...but I'm sure he would get better with more PT..

I also think the nets are the #1 flopping team in the NBA...hope to see some fines handed down on them
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    The way Camby is playing he hasn't earned 1 iota of playing time.

We also were getting outrebounded while Kurt was in there to start, but I think there is a reason he can't play the second half of games right now. Him and Brewer seem to have some sort of minor injuries holding them back (we know about Brew's knee).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast