Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: As ugafan said: LET'S JUST ****ING WIN PLEASE!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons win

4 66.67%
  • Saints win

1 16.67%
  • Hey, I like the Falcons' throwback jerseys!

1 16.67%
  • I don't like the Falcons' throwbacks, and I am a communist.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 13: New Orleans Saints (5-6) vs. Atlanta Falcons (10-1) | W, 23-13

New Orleans Saints(5-6) @ Atlanta Falcons(10-1)
    Thursday November 29
    8:20 PM EST

Georgia Dome

Quarterbacks:
    DREW BREES----------MATT RYAN
    98.5------- QB RATING-------96.2
    3333-------PASS YARDS-----3428
    31---------PASS TDS---------21
    11------------INT-------------13

Runningbacks:
    PIERRE THOMAS-------MICHAEL TURNER
    341-------YARDS-------592
    75-------CARRIES-------168
    4.5----------YPC--------3.5
    1-----------TD----------6

Wide Recievers:
    MARQUES COLSTON-------RODDY WHITE

757-------YARDS-------1003
    55------RECEPTIONS-----67
    13.8---------YPR--------15.0
    8------------TD----------4

THE JULIO JONES WATCH:
    YARDS: 712 REC: 53 YPR:16.7 TD: 6

DEFENSIVE LEADERS:

SACKS:
    CAMERON JORDAN-------JOHN ABRAHAM

6.0-------SACKS-------9.0
    2-----------FF----------4
    46-------TACKLES-------28
    2----------TFL-----------4

TACKLES:
    CURTIS LOFTON-------SEAN WEATHERSPOON

93-------TACKLES-------58
    32--------ASSISTS--------12
    4-----------TFL-----------3
    1-------------FF-----------1

INTERCEPTIONS:
    PATRICK ROBINSON-------THOMAS DECOUD

3----------INT----------4
    16----------PD----------6
    40------TACKLES-------48
    9------ASSISTS-------8
    Last edited by bosox_mattyice3; 11-28-2012 at 12:35 PM.

vCash
    Let's just ****ing win please, I hate losing to the Saints and their ****ing annoying fans.

My cousin, who's from Atlanta and has lived in Atlanta all his life, is a Saints fan now and he always rubs it in when they beat us. In fact, he has a Saints sports bar in Norcross that he always asks me to come to but I know better because we never beat the ****ing Saints.
    Last edited by ugafan; 11-27-2012 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    Although the Falcons didn't practice on Monday, head coach Mike Smith said LCB Asante Samuel (shoulder) wouldn't have participated.

Samuel suffered the injury in Week 11 and put in one limited practice last week before suiting up for yesterday's game against the Bucs. He left in the fourth quarter and later returned to re-injure the shoulder again on the game-ending Hail Mary attempt. Atlanta and New Orleans play on Thursday Night Football this week.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan View Post
    Let's just ****ing win please, I hate losing to the Saints and they're ****ing annoying fans.

My cousin, who's from Atlanta and has lived in Atlanta all his life, is a Saints fan now and he always rubs it in when they beat us. In fact, he has a Saints sports bar in Norcross that he always asks me to come to but I know better because we never beat the ****ing Saints.
    I live in Louisiana so i know your pain man. I pray we beat these guys because i am tired of losing to them and hearing dese people mouths. Oh and i also got 100$ riding on it.

vCash
    Code:
    Name 	     Position 	Injury 	Mon. 	Tue. 	Wed. 	Game Status
    Baker, Sam 	T 	Groin 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Cone, Kevin 	WR 	Groin 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Douglas, Harry 	WR 	Ankle 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Jerry, Peria 	DT 	Quadricep 	DNP 	DNP 	- 	-
    Mitchell, CharlesS 	Calf 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Nicholas, Stephen LB 	Knee 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Palmer, MichaelTE 	Back 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Robinson, Dunta CB 	Illness - 	DNP 	- 	-
    Samuel, Asante 	CB 	Shoulder DNP     DNP 	- 	-
    Walker, Vance 	DT 	Ribs 	LP 	LP 	- 	-
    Weatherspoon, Sean 	LB 	Ankle 	LP 	LP 	- 	-

vCash
    Well, Money Matt isn't on the injury report anymore, so I guess his back is fine. We'll see.

vCash
    Alright guys, need some FF advice from Falcoln fans..... Do I start turner this week or Moreno?? Is turner going to get the touches or will Rodgers?
    Thanks for the help!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    Alright guys, need some FF advice from Falcoln fans..... Do I start turner this week or Moreno?? Is turner going to get the touches or will Rodgers?
    Thanks for the help!
    Never, ever start Turner ever. Who cares if he gets touches if he averages 1.7 YPC and ends with about 35 yards? He has potential to go off but he is so inconsistent and has shown zero signs of turning it around.

vCash
    Falcons LCB Asante Samuel (shoulder) is expected to be game-time call for Thursday's matchup with the Saints.

Samuel was able to play through the shoulder in Week 11, but appeared to aggravate it on the final play of the game. The short week certainly won't help matters. Of course, Samuel rarely tackles anyone during the course of a football game, so he doesn't need his shoulder to be 100 percent anyway. Expect a "questionable" tag when the Falcons release their official injury report later Wednesday.
    Coach Mike Smith confirmed he now likes using his running backs in a committee.

At this point, we can expect the snap count between Michael Turner and Jacquizz Rodgers to be close to even on a weekly basis. Turner's sluggish running is holding the Falcons' up-tempo scheme hostage. His only value to fantasy owners is as a goal-line back. "We feel like Jacquizz is a very viable option to carry the football and has done a nice job for us," Smith said. "It has become more of the vogue thing to do, to have a running back by committee."
    rotoworld

vCash
    So he finally warms up to the RBBC, eh? Next thing you know he'll get rid of his flip-phone. CRAZY TALK.

vCash
    Of course, Samuel rarely tackles anyone during the course of a football game, so he doesn't need his shoulder to be 100 percent anyway.

vCash
    Starting Ryan, Julio and Rodgers this week in fantasy. I need to win this week in order to make the playoffs. Would you rather suggest me start Miles Austin or Dwayne Bowe in Rodgers place? I feel iffy going with Austin because I don't want to start him and have him not play, and for Bowe's case...Brady Quinn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3 View Post
    Starting Ryan, Julio and Rodgers this week in fantasy. I need to win this week in order to make the playoffs. Would you rather suggest me start Miles Austin or Dwayne Bowe in Rodgers place? I feel iffy going with Austin because I don't want to start him and have him not play, and for Bowe's case...Brady Quinn
    I would say your in a pickle. I would hate to give bad advice but i would go Pop Quizz or Miles Austin. Brady Quinn takes all value away from Bowe IMO.

vCash
    Quizz has a higher floor and I'd say a slightly lower ceiling.

He's good for at least 7 points I'd say and if he gets into the endzoen again, he could be a really nice play.

vCash
    Saints placed RT Bryce Harris (broken leg) on injured reserve, ending his season.

TE Michael Higgins was signed to the active roster in a corresponding move. Harris broke his leg in Sunday's game versus the 49ers. With Zach Strief and Charles Brown also injured, the Saints could be turning to fourth-stringer William Robinson as their Week 13 starter at Atlanta. Harris will have to battle for a roster spot in 2013.
    rotoworld

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast