Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    23,973
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by trueyankee View Post
    you say this...then you say that!







    Granderson > swisher

    swisher sucks.

    He's leaving.

    Get it through your thick skulls.

    Jd, find a new love.
    ty!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    17,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    You say this...then you say that!







    Granderson > Swisher

    Swisher sucks.

    He's leaving.

    Get it through your thick skulls.

    JD, find a new love.
    Grandy > Swish because the eye test says so! Now where is my bottle so I can drink with all the other babies!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    13,746
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    I'm not sure trading our 2nd best power hitter is the best way to add power to our lineup.
    You say this...then you say that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Yup, if the price and return was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Yes, because Swisher is sexy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Me? Yes. Grandy would get us some return and Swisher is a good player. I wouldn't mind seeing what Granderson might fetch.
    Granderson > Swisher

    Swisher sucks.

    He's leaving.

    Get it through your thick skulls.

    JD, find a new love.
    Never!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    28,972
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Grandy > Swish because the eye test says so! Now where is my bottle so I can drink with all the other babies!
    That's the problem. The eyeball test.

    We have plenty of stats that do a damn good job quantifying offensive production and what actually leads to a team scoring runs. And the vast majority of them point to Nick Swisher as our team's second best offensive player. If his contract demands are unreasonable, let him walk. That's fine. But let's not pretend Ichiro isn't a downgrade or that Nick Swisher isn't good. Because if that's the camp you're in, you are simply incorrect.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    17,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    That's the problem. The eyeball test.

    We have plenty of stats that do a damn good job quantifying offensive production and what actually leads to a team scoring runs. And the vast majority of them point to Nick Swisher as our team's second best offensive player. If his contract demands are unreasonable, let him walk. That's fine. But let's not pretend Ichiro isn't a downgrade or that Nick Swisher isn't good. Because if that's the camp you're in, you are simply incorrect.
    Bingo. I can understand people in this forum not wanting to resign Swish because of contract demands. I am also against giving him a crazy contract to get him to stay. However trying to act likes Ichiro's 1 month of hot play > what Swish did as a whole just doesn't cut it. Also this whole "Swisher sucks" thing is blown out of proportion because of his post season play. Yes Swish sucks in the post season but I will never understand how people hate on him for his regular season play. Every stat laughs in the face of people who claim he sucks just because there eye test says so.

    If I say Verlander sucks because my eyes say so does that make it true?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    23,973
    vCash
    1500
    I take itchy over swisher any day of the week. Especially to save $60 million for other stuff.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    23,973
    vCash
    1500
    Here's all you need to know:

    If there was one single huge at bat or one single defensive play to be made.......which guy do you prefer was in that spot?

    Thank you.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    17,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Here's all you need to know:

    If there was one single huge at bat or one single defensive play to be made.......which guy do you prefer was in that spot?

    Thank you.
    Between Swish and Ichiro? I'm taking Swish for offense and Ichiro for defense.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    23,973
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Between Swish and Ichiro? I'm taking Swish for offense and Ichiro for defense.
    Ur nuts. Swisher hasn't had a big hit since he met his wife.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,612
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Ur nuts. Swisher hasn't had a big hit since he met his wife.
    Nice.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,612
    vCash
    1500
    And for everyone's entertainment, a forum that is actually dedicated to how terrible Nick Swisher is:

    http://www.talk-sports.net/mlb/sucks.aspx/Nick_Swisher

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    23,973
    vCash
    1500
    Bizzle!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    23,973
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    And for everyone's entertainment, a forum that is actually dedicated to how terrible Nick Swisher is:

    http://www.talk-sports.net/mlb/sucks.aspx/Nick_Swisher
    That's quite funny!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,672
    vCash
    1500
    i love swish........................................

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •