Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

vCash
    God I love you jay

vCash
    The Schein Nine: Nine Players Who Can Be Trusted Down The Stretch

1) Jay Cutler

That's right. I believe in Jay Cutler.

Now I don't believe in Gabe Carimi and the Chicago Bears' offensive line. I am concerned about the injuries to the bevy of key players last week. But I don't worry about the quarterback.

Forget the demeanor. Forget the shoving of teammates or tuning out and walking away from coaches. Focus for a second on Cutler's presence. Think about how grotesque the Bears were against Houston and San Francisco without him. Visualize the laser he hummed to Matt Spaeth for a touchdown last week. You can dream about the incredible and unstoppable connection with Brandon Marshall.

Cutler was horrible against Green Bay in Week 2. There is no denying that. But he has been the epitome of clutch ever since. Sure, he doesn't light up the scoreboard or win you your fantasy league. All he does is make the important plays, specifically against Carolina in the fourth quarter.
    Cutler has the Seattle Seahawks and their tough defense this weekend. I predict we see vintage Cutler. He will make a throw or two that will make you cringe. He will yell at someone. His body language will be questioned. And the Bears will win. That's Jay Cutler.

Plus, I predict he will be the difference when they get revenge on the Packersin Chicago come Week 15. While I'm at it, Cutler will also lead them to wins against Minnesota, Arizona and Detroit to run the table.

It should be a great lasting image for the fine folks over at Smokin' Jay Cutler.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...can-be-trusted

vCash
    A lot of pleasing comments under that article but it still pisses me off how all the idiots bring up the NFC Championship and how he "sat out". Jump off a cliff.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    bravo.

vCash
    I can't think of a bette QB that would fit the Bears right now. Cutty does it!

vCash
    he creates with his feet and is great rolling out, which is exactly what you need if your OL is ****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12