Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFrank View Post
    I would be happy with Granger (If healthy)
    Why? Last year he was healthy all year long and he wasn't much better than Parsons has been this year, and he makes around 13 million. No thanks. Unless we get another star, the 3 isn't a position of need. So no Rudy Gay and no Danny Granger.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Lol, everyone is so touchy on this site.. I don't even feel like arguing so i'm just gone let this one ride, off to black ops 2 I go.. almost got diamond camo

vCash
    Parsons is a good player but the 3 is a position we can definitely upgrade. We can turn Parsons into the 6th an of the year. Championship teams need that guy off the bench playing 30 mins a game, that can be Parsons. Let us not pretend he's a superstar.
    U MAD LAKERS FANS --- DON'T WORRY THERE'S ALWAYS 2017

SOMETHING TELLS ME DWIGHT HOWARD IS LOVING HIS DECISION RIGHT NOW!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzycjunx76 View Post
    Okay.

I have made my Love love readily apparent on this board and others for some time now. With the roster we presently have I feel that Kevin Love is the perfect fit at the 4... the only trouble is how to acquire him. Well his recent tif with management and his second injury of the season (to the same hand) has brought down his likely trade return a bit but not much... he is still going to cost some major pieces in return.

This is where the Memphis Grizzlies come in... Rudy Gay is on the market, the Griz are supposedly looking for salary relief and perhaps a pick of some sort in exchange for him.

The bones of the trade are of course R.Gay to Minnesota and K.Love to Houston... the Rockets would only have to send out 6.7 million dollars in contracts to make this deal work due to their current status under the cap meaning we could certainly meet the Grizzlies desire for salary relief... it might be safe to assume that a couple other deals would have to be swung dealing for a pick or two to include in this deal but for Morey convoluted trades are no real problem.
    love this idea for love. if anybody could pull this off, its got to be morey. at this point, i really dont feel like morey could do any wrong. we might lose a fan favorite in parsons but there is no doubt in my mind that morey will upgrade wherever and however possible.

vCash
    Chandler Parsons > Danny Granger

vCash
    After goin over his stat's, I see Granger has been regressing in the past few years, not the player I thought he was.!! So after futher evaluation, I understand where u guys are coming from, and u can add me to the do not want list..

vCash
    If a player is 30 something or pushing 30, I don't want the Rockets to go after them unless they getting paid the veterans minimun or less!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Parsons is a good player but the 3 is a position we can definitely upgrade. We can turn Parsons into the 6th an of the year. Championship teams need that guy off the bench playing 30 mins a game, that can be Parsons. Let us not pretend he's a superstar.
    We need a post presence in the paint. That's all we need. Why "upgrade" the 3 position and turn Parsons into a 6th man if we have a bigger need? It makes no sense to add another scorer at the 3 before we get a guy who can score from the post. And why do we need to have a 6th man of the year? We already have solid bench guys in Delfino, Patterson and Douglas.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    I'd rather Chandler start, and a player in the mould of JR Smith or O.J mayo coming off the bench.

vCash
    Let's bring Courtney Three back.

vCash
    Why did we waive Machado

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    Let's bring Courtney Three back.
    I liked Courtney Lee but he was too on and off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    Why did we waive Machado
    Yeah that sucks, he's about to go somewhere else and get popular like Lin did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    We need a post presence in the paint. That's all we need. Why "upgrade" the 3 position and turn Parsons into a 6th man if we have a bigger need? It makes no sense to add another scorer at the 3 before we get a guy who can score from the post. And why do we need to have a 6th man of the year? We already have solid bench guys in Delfino, Patterson and Douglas.
    Agreed so no more Granger and Rudy Gay talks people!!!!

vCash
    its been reported that minny turned down a trade offer consisting of rudy gay for kevin love, so crzycjunx76 can let go of the hope of us flipping for gay then love. *sigh*

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast