Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Really... A Starting rotation of CC, Kuroda, Petitte with the other three fighting for a job seriously bores the crap out me. I'm not excited to see any of these guys pitch. Honestly, the only one that MIGHT be exciting is Phelps and that's only becasue I haven't seen a ton of him. I just don't see Yankee starters being nearly as sucessful this yr as they were last yr.

The Yanks are cutting their budget, and so am I. No season tix this yr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Really... A Starting rotation of CC, Kuroda, Petitte with the other three fighting for a job seriously bores the crap out me. I'm not excited to see any of these guys pitch. Honestly, the only one that MIGHT be exciting is Phelps and that's only becasue I haven't seen a ton of him. I just don't see Yankee starters being nearly as sucessful this yr as they were last yr.

The Yanks are cutting their budget, and so am I. No season tix this yr.
    Exciting? Not exactly sure what that means but a first three of CC, Kuroda, and Pettitte is pretty damn good. Hughes as a #4 is pretty solid as well.

vCash
    I prefer to send Hughes on the Swisher Boat To Pittsburgh.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Bummer. The Core Be No More.

vCash
    great news. Hopefully he can stay healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Exciting? Not exactly sure what that means but a first three of CC, Kuroda, and Pettitte is pretty damn good. Hughes as a #4 is pretty solid as well.
    I understand it. Don't agree, but understand. There are certain pitchers who look forward to watching or at least seeing how they do. I find Nova and Hughes exciting because they may yet evolve into something. Phelps too. Pineda will be very exciting when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I prefer to send Hughes on the Swisher Boat To Pittsburgh.
    my hope is he has a great first half and we trade him when his value is high and Pineda is healthy. That said, I understand that if he does well, they won't trade him. But I can dream.
    Solarte, oh, oh!
    Solarte, oh, oh, oh, oh!

[Nel blu, dipinto di blu
    Felice di stare lassł
    Nel biu, dipinto di blu
    Felice di stare lass]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Laying Low View Post
    I understand it. Don't agree, but understand. There are certain pitchers who look forward to watching or at least seeing how they do. I find Nova and Hughes exciting because they may yet evolve into something. Phelps too. Pineda will be very exciting when he comes back.

my hope is he has a great first half and we trade him when his value is high and Pineda is healthy. That said, I understand that if he does well, they won't trade him. But I can dream.
    I agree with both items.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash

Pettitte Coming Back, Nearing New Deal

Next seasons rotation:

Cc
    Kuroda
    Pettite
    Haren or marcum
    Phelps

Nova and Hughes both get shipped off for our new RF'er. Or maybe just one. If only one gets traded there will be a spring training battle for the 5th spot

vCash
    Marcum average fastball is 84 mph.

Fred. Part deux.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    marcum average fastball is 84 mph.

Fred. Part deux.
    ace!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan16 View Post
    Next seasons rotation:

Cc
    Kuroda
    Pettite
    Haren or marcum
    Phelps

Nova and Hughes both get shipped off for our new RF'er. Or maybe just one. If only one gets traded there will be a spring training battle for the 5th spot

Hughes and Nova must stay....Pettitte and Kuroda will be gone after the 2013 season and they need some younger arms to mold the foundation of the rotation. CC will be the leader and Hughes and Nova will be the wings.....
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFan16 View Post
    Next seasons rotation:

Cc
    Kuroda
    Pettite
    Haren or marcum
    Phelps

Hughes and Nova must stay....Pettitte and Kuroda will be gone after the 2013 season and they need some younger arms to mold the foundation of the rotation. CC will be the leader and Hughes and Nova will be the wings.....
    I agree with what your saying but do you really think that cashman is going to keep them both?, I doubt it. After the 2014 season 2 big time pitchers are free agents. (King Felix & Kershaw). They are both still young and if they have not signed an extension by the time they are free agents. One of them will be a Yankee.

vCash
    I know the money doesn't really matter on 1 year deals this year, but does anyone else think $11mil is WAY too much for Andy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djall10 View Post
    I know the money doesn't really matter on 1 year deals this year, but does anyone else think $11mil is WAY too much for Andy?
    If you think $11 mil is to much how about $12. Yes, but it is what it is. pay for being away from his family.

http://http://espn.go.com/new-york/m...-year-contract

vCash
    Done at $12m.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djall10 View Post
    Andy pitched great despite the injury which really is not a concern because it's like he blew his arm out. If you go back to 2010 and add what he did this past season he has been excellent over his last 200 innings.

Masahiro Tanaka

11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast