Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I read this wrong, I thought it said Wright signed
    For the best sports gifs and memes visit
    http://aviewfromthebleachers.tumblr.com/

vCash
    I believe no deal with Dickey until after Wright decision. Whats the point of keeping RA without Wright?

vCash
    This has been public for almost 2 weeks. I think Mets Blog reported that the Mets made the offer and Wright countered the offer.

vCash
    It is being reported that the Mets have caved and offered Wright the 7 years he wanted with the deal being worth well in excess of $100 million. I expect this deal to be done within the next week. Wright is up there with Zimmerman, Longoria and Beltre as the best overall third baseman in the league.

vCash
    Can now report Mets have made Wright a 7 year offer well in excess of $100 mil, according to industry sources. Negotiations in process.
    Andy Martino's twitter

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    This has been public for almost 2 weeks. I think Mets Blog reported that the Mets made the offer and Wright countered the offer.
    The report says the offer was made Monday.

Why would Ted Berg at Mets Blog have exclusive access to a source and information no one else has, and that no legitimate news source republished? His number was apparently different, and Berg apparently claimed Wright's camp countered with 7/$140 million.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    The joys of the following rumor mill. What will happen next?
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    If the 7 years tweet by Martino is correct, I expect a deal done shortly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Who wants to be the first to complain about it not being 8 years? lol

vCash
    Andy Martino ‏@SurfingTheMets

I'm also told that Wright was at one point "unhappy" with the way talks were going -- but that was before this seven year offer.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    I'm guessing the discussion just got serious.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    The report says the offer was made Monday.

Why would Ted Berg at Mets Blog have exclusive access to a source and information no one else has, and that no legitimate news source republished? His number was apparently different, and Berg apparently claimed Wright's camp countered with 7/$140 million.
    Here is the report from MetsBlog on November 13.

The Mets have made a contract offer to David Wright, and Wright’s agents have countered, according to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports.

Rosenthal says the terms of the offer are not yet known.
    http://metsblog.com/metsblog/mets-ha...has-countered/

vCash
    Martino says to not to rule out a resolution before the Winter Meetings start, as the negotiations are “serious” right now.

vCash
    Clay you should update the thread title.

vCash
    Come on Omar work your magic.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast