Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sendlein out for Season, Season Down the Drain?

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-...8-5d57372b0217

The Cardinals have had to reconfigure their offensive line all season to try and make something work, in part because of injuries.

They might have suffered their most difficult blow Sunday against the Rams, however, when center and offensive captain Lyle Sendlein suffered a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee. Sendlein will miss the final five games of the season, the team confirmed.
    I've got to say, I respect Senlein as the injury happened in the first quater and he still played the entire game.

IMO, if the season wasn't already down the drain, it definitely is now. You take any team in the league from last year and take away their two starting tackles (from an o-line which was bad in the first place), their starting QB, their two best running backs and now their starting C and that team will not win games. I don't care who you are.

I see people wanting Whiz fired but I don't think he's the one to go. Coaching has obviously been a problem but I blame the OC for that.

Injuries have been our down fall and I think now it's time to look forward to the draft.

vCash
    Injuries have decimated the offense this year. It must be really frustrating for a guy like Larry Fitzgerald, who might be the best WR in the NFL.