Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Not at all. I don't care as long as he isn't drinking and driving or getting stoned and driving. These "off the field issues" are complete BS and blown out of proportion because it is suh. Adrian Peterson was given a speeding ticket for going something like 100 MPH in the offseason and nobody seemed to give a ****.
    was it his first time lol this is a norm for suh he cant stay out of trouble when he behind the wheel
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

2. 11-27-2012, 02:26 PM
    Reason
    fighting and quoting deleted posts.

3. 11-27-2012, 02:30 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    BS

The State of Michigan is not giving Suh special treatment. That's the point. If he loses his license then people can wonder about it but as of now he's maintaining his privileges.

He's not killing people in his car. Maybe he's running into a lot of bad drivers. I was out this weekend and had to cut a few people off and give them the finger. It's not national ****ing news.
    have you seen suh drive proble not but I have although it was before all his on the field off the field drama he drives the range rover careless.

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    was it his first time lol this is a norm for suh he cant stay out of trouble when he behind the wheel
    When suh first got into driving trouble it was talked about on espn and nfl network for like 2 weeks! People like to create news when there is nothing to create. Most guys dislike suh so they take ANYTHING he does and they blow it out of proportion. If he's not high or drunk I don't give a **** If he speeds on the road. Hell I speed I just don't get caught!
    Last edited by lizardking13; 11-27-2012 at 03:05 PM.

6. 11-27-2012, 02:58 PM
    Reason

7. 11-27-2012, 03:05 PM
    Reason

8. 11-27-2012, 03:06 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    have you seen suh drive proble not but I have although it was before all his on the field off the field drama he drives the range rover careless.
    So now we should take away people's rights because you have seen them drive? How many times have you seen him?
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    He's tripping what?
    lets get back on topic

vCash
    No radar evidence. Looks like the ticket will probably get dropped. The Police Chief chimes in:

After watching dashboard video of the incident, Armstrong said he feels "the charge wasn’t proper for what Mr. Suh did."

"I would have said, if anything, speeding," Armstrong said. "And looking at the video tape, it’s hard to say exactly how fast he was going. When you look at the video, it appears that he’s traveling faster than the other vehicles around him, but was it excessive? I don’t think it was excessive, and he’s merging over and from what I see on the tape, as far as when he merges over, my opinion, I don’t see the near-accident."

http://www.freep.com/article/2012112...Ctext%7CNEWS03

vCash
    I heard Suh littering at Belle Isle over the weekend... This guy just don't get it

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    So now we should take away people's rights because you have seen them drive? How many times have you seen him?
    I live 5-8 min from the practice facility so seeing them is nothing but I know both of his vehicles from his rookie season I can honestly say I was onside of him driving once and I saw him on southfield fwy 3 times proble leaving practice

14. 11-27-2012, 03:31 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    No radar evidence. Looks like the ticket will probably get dropped. The Police Chief chimes in:

After watching dashboard video of the incident, Armstrong said he feels "the charge wasnít proper for what Mr. Suh did."

"I would have said, if anything, speeding," Armstrong said. "And looking at the video tape, itís hard to say exactly how fast he was going. When you look at the video, it appears that heís traveling faster than the other vehicles around him, but was it excessive? I donít think it was excessive, and heís merging over and from what I see on the tape, as far as when he merges over, my opinion, I donít see the near-accident."

http://www.freep.com/article/2012112...Ctext%7CNEWS03
    sweep another one under the rug

vCash
    Settle down boys.

Looks like Suh is gonna get off on this one so I think this case is closed.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Settle down boys.

Looks like Suh is gonna get off on this one so I think this case is closed.
    his new name is Gotti and i see you reppin the bucks

vCash
    Espn said it best.(lol) It's unfair that Suh keeps getting the headlines for every thing he does. And a player that kicked another just flys by other peoples heads.

**** you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I heard Suh littering at Belle Isle over the weekend... This guy just don't get it
    I heard on top of it he was jay walking while littering, watch for the report later on CBS and NBC sports, and a 3 page expose in SI next week.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Someone call the cops Suh just removed a tag from a mattress...its time for the death penalty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    i know a friend of a friend who heard someone say that Suh took extra chocolate mints from olive garden. Choco Police are thinking about investigating the possible thought of placing charges.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast