Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

Are you fed up yet

Once again your good buddy Ndamadummy Suh has off the field trouble his license needs to be suspended effective immediatly southfield lathrup has yet to file the report but gosh this is crazy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-traffic-case
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Huh, sounds like an aggressive cop who's ticket happy. It'll hopefully get dismissed, or Suh can just pay a fine. It may also be time for Suh to invest in a limo driver.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    i fail to see where driving like a *** hole has anything to do with football..
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Maybe in the week where you're being considered for being penalized for kicking another player, maybe you just tone it down a bit and stay out of the headlines. At least for the week??

No direct correlation between football and poor driving...it's just poor taste to keep snagging negative headlines.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i fail to see where driving like a *** hole has anything to do with football..
    I didn't think you would have any issue with once again suh"s off the field issues but trust me the day is coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Maybe in the week where you're being considered for being penalized for kicking another player, maybe you just tone it down a bit and stay out of the headlines. At least for the week??

No direct correlation between football and poor driving...it's just poor taste to keep snagging negative headlines.
    I agree he needs to stay out the paper and its obvious he has road rage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Huh, sounds like an aggressive cop who's ticket happy. It'll hopefully get dismissed, or Suh can just pay a fine. It may also be time for Suh to invest in a limo driver.
    Well this goes to show people that Dearborn Michigan police didn't do there job a few months ago and you right he needs a driver

vCash
    Who cares? He's a crazy driver. I know several people like this and they don't have to deal with the kind of scrutiny that Suh does so it's no big deal. He's a high profile guy that is going to generate interest, that's why the media jumps on this stuff. Who am I to judge Suh for his driving?
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Who cares? He's a crazy driver. I know several people like this and they don't have to deal with the kind of scrutiny that Suh does so it's no big deal. He's a high profile guy that is going to generate interest, that's why the media jumps on this stuff. Who am I to judge Suh for his driving?
    let him crash into your yugo or run over your lil sister you the type that wont care til someone dead. If you or I had this many traffic run in's with the law we would have our license revoked

vCash
    I will admit I am getting pretty annoyed with him constantly in the news for something he did off the field as opposed to his play on the field but it was only a ticket. I do agree with LFFS here thought, maybe it's time for Suh to get a personal driver.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Maybe we should start scrutinizing his favorite foods and the music he likes too.

We are going a little overboard here. Yes, suh is not the best driver and he draws attention to himself negatively. He plays extremely aggressive and walks a fine line w his style of play. Bottom line, he is a beast and is a huge difference maker for this team. I think it is highly unlikely he kills or permanently injures someone for being negligent on or off the field. But if he does I'm sure you will be the 1st one to post 5 threads saying "I told you so".

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Once again your good buddy Ndamadummy Suh has off the field trouble his license needs to be suspended effective immediatly southfield lathrup has yet to file the report but gosh this is crazy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-traffic-case
    Not at all. I don't care as long as he isn't drinking and driving or getting stoned and driving. These "off the field issues" are complete BS and blown out of proportion because it is suh. Adrian Peterson was given a speeding ticket for going something like 100 MPH in the offseason and nobody seemed to give a ****.

14. 11-27-2012, 01:00 PM
    Reason
    Let's not do that. That word is sort of racist and against site rules.

vCash
    Bye Bye
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    let him crash into your yugo or run over your lil sister you the type that wont care til someone dead. If you or I had this many traffic run in's with the law we would have our license revoked
    BS

The State of Michigan is not giving Suh special treatment. That's the point. If he loses his license then people can wonder about it but as of now he's maintaining his privileges.

He's not killing people in his car. Maybe he's running into a lot of bad drivers. I was out this weekend and had to cut a few people off and give them the finger. It's not national ****ing news.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast