Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 125
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500



    she says go for the championship

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,293
    vCash
    1500
    lakers just lost to the pacers. good for keeping the warriors up in the division. Bad because now the pacers scare me more... but the lakers really played poorly
    A role model if I ever knew one

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    The pacers should be better overall though. The lakers just struggled tonight. But they'll figure it out eventually so these early losses for them are crucial for us.



    she says go for the championship

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,013
    vCash
    1500
    The question is how long will we be here? We have a nice run of games coming up... Hopefully we are still in first going into the road trip
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,013
    vCash
    1500
    With their bench, the Lakers are in big trouble… Even when Nash gets back he is not like the Nash of old, he can't run like he used to and is a huge defensive liability… I can see the Lakers being bad for a while, or at least until they trade Gasol.

    The Clippers won't be that great until they get Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups back. Odom has had no impact.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see the Warriors in contention at least until Christmas. Let's hope that Andrew Bogut's bad injury news today won't demoralize the team.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    With their bench, the Lakers are in big trouble… Even when Nash gets back he is not like the Nash of old, he can't run like he used to and is a huge defensive liability… I can see the Lakers being bad for a while, or at least until they trade Gasol.

    The Clippers won't be that great until they get Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups back. Odom has had no impact.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see the Warriors in contention at least until Christmas. Let's hope that Andrew Bogut's bad injury news today won't demoralize the team.

    hes in the practices and he talks to players on the team all the time. I don't think the team was floored or shocked to hear the latest development.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Lakers are a lock for the playoffs. They have basically lost every close game, they will be fine.

    However, if they never traded for Howard they'd be in real trouble. Only Kobe and Pau under that circumstance. Man, ****ing Magic, just trade him to the Nets.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Lakers are a lock for the playoffs. They have basically lost every close game, they will be fine.

    However, if they never traded for Howard they'd be in real trouble. Only Kobe and Pau under that circumstance. Man, ****ing Magic, just trade him to the Nets.

    A lock? What if howard or kobe gets hurt? u ever consider that?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,478
    vCash
    1500
    Okay ODP, if the lakers make the playoffs, u leave PSD for good. Deal?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,013
    vCash
    1500
    If they trade for Stoudemire and he gets hurt they could have some problems. Nash could get hurt too.

    Howard must be pissed that he is getting barely any touches on offense and Kobe is jacking up 20-30 shots per game.

    If they get Stoudemire they will have a hard time keeping everybody happy.

    I'm pretty sure they will make the playoffs but that team has got serious problems all over the place... It wouldn't surprise me if it all fell apart for them.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    If they trade for Stoudemire and he gets hurt they could have some problems. Nash could get hurt too.

    Howard must be pissed that he is getting barely any touches on offense and Kobe is jacking up 20-30 shots per game.

    If they get Stoudemire they will have a hard time keeping everybody happy.

    I'm pretty sure they will make the playoffs but that team has got serious problems all over the place... It wouldn't surprise me if it all fell apart for them.
    david stern will not allow the lakers to fall apart. He will get the refs on board... and make a few trades for a few more superstars to get the lakers to be contenders. LOl they will trade ron artest for the number 1 pick in next yrs draft
    A role model if I ever knew one

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,013
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously. Although he did block Chris Paul from going there.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    Number one in next years draft doesn't help the lakers make the playoffs this year. But I see where you're going.



    she says go for the championship

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Seriously. Although he did block Chris Paul from going there.
    Myth.


    The league owned the Hornets. As in, every owner is owned the Hornets. 27 GM's didn't want the trade to go through so it didn't. Owners have to okay moves for their team. This was a league owned team, so that's why it happened the way it did.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,478
    vCash
    1500
    they saved paul for the clips so stern has 2 mega teams in his biggest market

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •