Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash

she says go for the championship

vCash
    lakers just lost to the pacers. good for keeping the warriors up in the division. Bad because now the pacers scare me more... but the lakers really played poorly
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    The pacers should be better overall though. The lakers just struggled tonight. But they'll figure it out eventually so these early losses for them are crucial for us.

vCash
    The question is how long will we be here? We have a nice run of games coming up... Hopefully we are still in first going into the road trip
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    With their bench, the Lakers are in big trouble… Even when Nash gets back he is not like the Nash of old, he can't run like he used to and is a huge defensive liability… I can see the Lakers being bad for a while, or at least until they trade Gasol.

The Clippers won't be that great until they get Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups back. Odom has had no impact.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Warriors in contention at least until Christmas. Let's hope that Andrew Bogut's bad injury news today won't demoralize the team.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    With their bench, the Lakers are in big trouble… Even when Nash gets back he is not like the Nash of old, he can't run like he used to and is a huge defensive liability… I can see the Lakers being bad for a while, or at least until they trade Gasol.

The Clippers won't be that great until they get Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups back. Odom has had no impact.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Warriors in contention at least until Christmas. Let's hope that Andrew Bogut's bad injury news today won't demoralize the team.

hes in the practices and he talks to players on the team all the time. I don't think the team was floored or shocked to hear the latest development.

vCash
    Lakers are a lock for the playoffs. They have basically lost every close game, they will be fine.

However, if they never traded for Howard they'd be in real trouble. Only Kobe and Pau under that circumstance. Man, ****ing Magic, just trade him to the Nets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Lakers are a lock for the playoffs. They have basically lost every close game, they will be fine.

However, if they never traded for Howard they'd be in real trouble. Only Kobe and Pau under that circumstance. Man, ****ing Magic, just trade him to the Nets.

A lock? What if howard or kobe gets hurt? u ever consider that?

vCash
    Okay ODP, if the lakers make the playoffs, u leave PSD for good. Deal?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    If they trade for Stoudemire and he gets hurt they could have some problems. Nash could get hurt too.

Howard must be pissed that he is getting barely any touches on offense and Kobe is jacking up 20-30 shots per game.

If they get Stoudemire they will have a hard time keeping everybody happy.

I'm pretty sure they will make the playoffs but that team has got serious problems all over the place... It wouldn't surprise me if it all fell apart for them.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    If they trade for Stoudemire and he gets hurt they could have some problems. Nash could get hurt too.

Howard must be pissed that he is getting barely any touches on offense and Kobe is jacking up 20-30 shots per game.

If they get Stoudemire they will have a hard time keeping everybody happy.

I'm pretty sure they will make the playoffs but that team has got serious problems all over the place... It wouldn't surprise me if it all fell apart for them.
    david stern will not allow the lakers to fall apart. He will get the refs on board... and make a few trades for a few more superstars to get the lakers to be contenders. LOl they will trade ron artest for the number 1 pick in next yrs draft

vCash
    Seriously. Although he did block Chris Paul from going there.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Number one in next years draft doesn't help the lakers make the playoffs this year. But I see where you're going.

vCash
    Seriously. Although he did block Chris Paul from going there.
    Myth.

The league owned the Hornets. As in, every owner is owned the Hornets. 27 GM's didn't want the trade to go through so it didn't. Owners have to okay moves for their team. This was a league owned team, so that's why it happened the way it did.

vCash
    they saved paul for the clips so stern has 2 mega teams in his biggest market

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast