Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm glad that they are TIED for first place. but, i feel like my IQ drop a good 20 points there... I don't think anyone really wants to read a hundred times "the warriors are in first place".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    ODP, you are not allowed to make threads.

One more, and you are banned.

it doesnt matter if he makes threads- all people have to do is not respond to the thread, and keep posting on the other more meaningful threads. That way, ODPs threads will drop to the bottom of the screen where they are less annoying anyway. He makes these threads hoping people will come on and say how annoying he is, that hes a front runner, not a real fan, etc.

if his threads are creating conversation, it might be trolling.... but according to PSD... they arent so bad.

PS- I realize that me responding to this thread is part of the problem.....but I did anyway. Just try not to engage in any type of conversation regarding odps threads....a waste of energy
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    You better take a pic of it cuz it wont last hahaha. Tho you have a great shot at being in 1st place for the lottery lol

I did take a pic, but you can't be serious about the Lakers going in first can you be?

vCash
    lol u guyz care more about the forum than the real games. I already said in the post, I don't want to hear about me gosh darnit. I only want to talk about the warriors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I did take a pic, but you can't be serious about the Lakers going in first can you be?
    the lakers are 20 times as likely to finish first than the warriors.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    lol u guyz care more about the forum than the real games. I already said in the post, I don't want to hear about me gosh darnit. I only want to talk about the warriors.
    i think you are trolling and want attention.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    You better take a pic of it cuz it wont last hahaha. Tho you have a great shot at being in 1st place for the lottery lol
    Btw, how are the LA football team doing these days? Oh I forgot, y'all aint got none

vCash
    i think you are trolling and want attention.

mack dammit i said talk about the warriors

vCash
    the lakers are 20 times as likely to finish first than the warriors.

yes but twice as likely to be a less than 500 team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman0621 View Post
    Btw, how are the LA football team doing these days? Oh I forgot, y'all aint got none

Oh yea. And how did the Dodgers do? Oh yea... that quarter billion dollar payroll Fail.

Just wait for Pier 30, LA don't got nothing on SF

vCash
    yes but twice as likely to be a less than 500 team
    The Lakers are twice as likely as the Warriors to be a sub .500 team? Am i reading that correctly?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    whoah.... It's been I don't know how many decades since the warriors were on top after 14 games. Go look at the standings. And you're more concerned about me maybe having mental problems? Warriors fans don't find excitement in being the first place team? Where is the passion??? Okay maybe I look like a fool right now for not having faith, but listen right now, they are in first place!!! who cares about me? They are in first place!!! You don't see what the big deal is? Are you guys listening to what I'm saying? Who cares if I'm crazy!! Right now your shaking your head! stop thinking about me!!! Think about the fact that the Warriors are in first! And again stop looking into what I'm writing! I'm just saying that the warriors are in first!

PS dont reply back with a comment about ODP. talk about the warriors being in first ONLY please. Does that fact register in your guys brains? And again don't talk about me! It's not about ME!!!!!!! The warriors are in first place after 14 games!!! Who cares about me!! what's wrong with you people! The warriors are in first! now everyone is gonna write odp, pence is crazy, he needs help blah blah, or he's trolling. Guys please please listen to what I'm saying! The Warriors are in first!!!!!! don't write comments after reading that! The warriors are in first!!!!!! And if you respond with a sarcastic joke, I'm gonna call u out for being a troll but this is NOT ABOUT US!!!! So let it be said, the warriors are in FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did ODP just refer to himself in the 3rd person?

Seriously though, I like the thread. Way to go ODP! Don't let em get you down! Warriors are in first!!! And like you said, if you woulda told me we'd be here after all that adversity you mentioned, I'd be amazed!!! Like I am now. We got a nice little home stand and a winnable road trip ahead. Lakers are sucking balls. Life is great right now!!!

And it's my 29th birthday!!! (Shameless self-promotion) Woohoo!!!
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    They are currently atm ON TOP in the Pacific Division, considering they beat the Clippers in their match up!!!!!!

The Warriors are in 1st place and 4th in the West!!!!!!!

If I would have told you that the Warriors would be in first place after 14 games with the 5th toughest schedule and without Bogut, would you have taken it??!!!

Seize this moment and hold onto it cuz u may never get it again!!!

How does it FEEL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Did ODP just refer to himself in the 3rd person?

Seriously though, I like the thread. Way to go ODP! Don't let em get you down! Warriors are in first!!! And like you said, if you woulda told me we'd be here after all that adversity you mentioned, I'd be amazed!!! Like I am now. We got a nice little home stand and a winnable road trip ahead. Lakers are sucking balls. Life is great right now!!!

And it's my 29th birthday!!! (Shameless self-promotion) Woohoo!!!
    i think ODP doesnt know hes ODP.

happy birthday.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Hahaha thanks!
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast