Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 125
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Arizona ODP-Backs



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    haha

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,542
    vCash
    12274
    Dubs are a good team!!!!

    14-7, coming for the Heat.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    but were not in first place..

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,542
    vCash
    12274
    Heat fans think they are going to blow us out. I doubt that. We may lose, but the Dubs will make it a game.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Heat fans think they are going to blow us out. I doubt that. We may lose, but the Dubs will make it a game.
    They way that we are playing, theres no way we get blown out. If we do lose, it will be a game like 107-100.

    and if we win, itll be like 95-92

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    15,628
    vCash
    1500
    This thread is our good luck charm. ODP always comes through in the clutch like he did for the Giants WS title.


    THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

    2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    bait!!!

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    This thread is our good luck charm. ODP always comes through in the clutch like he did for the Giants WS title.
    I was thinking the same thing... this is what its all ahout. Warriors playing their best ball in years, haven't been this excited about Dubs bball since "we believe" years and never before that.

    It's days like today that make the suffering through the bad years worth it! Way to put yourselves on the NBA map Warriors!!!

    Mack, you were pretty close with the prediction there, nice 1!
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    This thread is our good luck charm. ODP always comes through in the clutch like he did for the Giants WS title.


    You're exactly right. What happened when I joined the Giants forum? What happened and try to remember all the ''DETAILS'' of what happened. You see, the odds seemed to be non existent. Guys like Mack don't think we're a championship team and I'm here to tell of you that Warriors could ''possibly'' win a championship with this roster. Note, I didn't say probably, I said possibly.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    you think the warriors are a championship team? far from it. take your own advice and face reality.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    you think the warriors are a championship team? far from it. take your own advice and face reality.

    With Bogut they are.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    With Bogut they are.
    But they are without Bogut right now. So you technically can't say that they are championship contenders.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    But they are without Bogut right now. So you technically can't say that they are championship contenders.


    I'm saying you cannot prove that they have a 0 percent change. Even if they have a one out of a million chance, they still have a shot. But everyday they are proving they are getting closer and closer. Mack, they are moving to SF in the future and at least by then we will be going to games together and partying the night away after all the wins and we will be multi champs there. We will be going to bars and mingling with fans on the piers as well after each win.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    15,628
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I'm saying you cannot prove that they have a 0 percent change. Even if they have a one out of a million chance, they still have a shot. But everyday they are proving they are getting closer and closer. Mack, they are moving to SF in the future and at least by then we will be going to games together and partying the night away after all the wins and we will be multi champs there. We will be going to bars and mingling with fans on the piers as well after each win.
    am i invited to ur date with mack


    THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

    2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •