Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Warriors are in FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are currently atm ON TOP in the Pacific Division, considering they beat the Clippers in their match up!!!!!!

The Warriors are in 1st place and 4th in the West!!!!!!!

If I would have told you that the Warriors would be in first place after 14 games with the 5th toughest schedule and without Bogut, would you have taken it??!!!

Seize this moment and hold onto it cuz u may never get it again!!!

How does it FEEL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Good **** dubs but to the op

she says go for the championship

vCash

she says go for the championship

vCash

vCash
    We Believe

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    It's official. ODP may have mental problems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    It's official. ODP may have mental problems.

whoah.... It's been I don't know how many decades since the warriors were on top after 14 games. Go look at the standings. And you're more concerned about me maybe having mental problems? Warriors fans don't find excitement in being the first place team? Where is the passion??? Okay maybe I look like a fool right now for not having faith, but listen right now, they are in first place!!! who cares about me? They are in first place!!! You don't see what the big deal is? Are you guys listening to what I'm saying? Who cares if I'm crazy!! Right now your shaking your head! stop thinking about me!!! Think about the fact that the Warriors are in first! And again stop looking into what I'm writing! I'm just saying that the warriors are in first!

PS dont reply back with a comment about ODP. talk about the warriors being in first ONLY please. Does that fact register in your guys brains? And again don't talk about me! It's not about ME!!!!!!! The warriors are in first place after 14 games!!! Who cares about me!! what's wrong with you people! The warriors are in first! now everyone is gonna write odp, pence is crazy, he needs help blah blah, or he's trolling. Guys please please listen to what I'm saying! The Warriors are in first!!!!!! don't write comments after reading that! The warriors are in first!!!!!! And if you respond with a sarcastic joke, I'm gonna call u out for being a troll but this is NOT ABOUT US!!!! So let it be said, the warriors are in FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-27-2012 at 04:47 AM.

vCash
    lol cool
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    whoah.... It's been I don't know how many decades since the warriors were on top after 14 games. Go look at the standings. And you're more concerned about me maybe having mental problems? Warriors fans don't find excitement in being the first place team? Where is the passion??? Okay maybe I look like a fool right now for not having faith, but listen right now, they are in first place!!! who cares about me? They are in first place!!! You don't see what the big deal is? Are you guys listening to what I'm saying? Who cares if I'm crazy!! Right now your shaking your head! stop thinking about me!!! Think about the fact that the Warriors are in first! And again stop looking into what I'm writing! I'm just saying that the warriors are in first!

PS dont reply back with a comment about ODP. talk about the warriors being in first ONLY please. Does that fact register in your guys brains? And again don't talk about me! It's not about ME!!!!!!! The warriors are in first place after 14 games!!! Who cares about me!! what's wrong with you people! The warriors are in first! now everyone is gonna write odp, pence is crazy, he needs help blah blah, or he's trolling. Guys please please listen to what I'm saying! The Warriors are in first!!!!!! don't write comments after reading that! The warriors are in first!!!!!! And if you respond with a sarcastic joke, I'm gonna call u out for being a troll but this is NOT ABOUT US!!!! So let it be said, the warriors are in FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey guys, did you hear? The Warriors are in first place.....

vCash
    ODP, you are not allowed to make threads.

One more, and you are banned.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    ODP, you are not allowed to make threads.

One more, and you are banned.

thats bs man, that is bs. Forums are meant for threads, not for excluding your members. Dude... we had a deal. And also mack, the warriors are in first place and as a die hard fan im ashamed that nobody cares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    thats bs man, that is bs. Forums are meant for threads, not for excluding your members. Dude... we had a deal. And also mack, the warriors are in first place and as a die hard fan im ashamed that nobody cares.
    forums are meant for discussion, not threads. threads are meant to share news and other debatable topics. this on the other hand, is not promoting debate. its not even a topic. it couldve easily been put in another thread.

we talked about this, sfgiants has talked to you about this. we've both warned you about making any more new threads. you have made two that aren't necessary and should have been banned already. so please, refrain from doing it.

the ban isnt for you making threads, its for trolling and being disruptive to other members.
    Last edited by MackShock; 11-27-2012 at 09:36 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    and yes they are in first place.....whats the big deal? a big deal is if they are in first place for the rest of the season. that's like saying we are the best because we beat the lakers once.

and youre ashamed that nobody cares? i know deep down you are thinking "so what, they'll blow it" like your Major League friend.

You are a complete troll.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    You better take a pic of it cuz it wont last hahaha. Tho you have a great shot at being in 1st place for the lottery lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    You better take a pic of it cuz it wont last hahaha. Tho you have a great shot at being in 1st place for the lottery lol
    Thanks for the post. Well see about that. Good luck on the championship with D'Antoni (:

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast