Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Who are your top 3 bench players now and what player would you like to see improve?

And what they will finish.

Best so far:

1. Reggie Evans
    2. CJ Watson
    3. Andray Blatche

Improve: Teletovic, Marshon will get his PT eventually
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    Blatche is a mess.

I want to see Mirza, Brooks and Taylor improve

vCash
    This is hard, but:

1. Evans
    2. Blatche
    3. Bogans

I do think Watson and Stackhouse have been big for our bench!

I want to see Tele and Brooks improve

Taylor too, but I don't see where he can without an injury occurring
    Ballin-

vCash
    Seems like our worst fear with Marshon is coming true. He's having a hard time adjusting to an offense where he isnt able to dominate the ball. It's still early and I hope he gets it together but the fact that he's getting his minutes stolen by Bogans and Stackhouse, that's not a good look at all.

vCash
    ^^ I'm not sure "stolen" is the best verb here but I think part of this is Marshon's fault. Either he doesn't get the defense part of his job or he's just too lazy to do anything about it. What I saw in the Knicks game was a Nets team actually playing D and if you play it reasonably well you're gonna win some games that you wouldn't have otherwise. I'm quite sure that had the Nets not played hard at the defensive end of the court they lose that Knicks game especially with them only hitting 40% from the field. Until Marshon shows he can make his presence felt defensively his minutes in close game will be severely curtailed.

vCash

Top Bench....

Number,,,,,,One,,,,,,Andre Blatche,,,,,he is a difference maker....
    potential for greatness....

Number two.....Marshon Brooks,,,,,allstar written all over him

Number three....CJ Watson......keeps Nets in the game when
    Williams is sitting.....

Nets have a very good bench.....

vCash

Marshon Brooks

is only in his 2nd year,,,Look at....Evan Turner,,,,number 2 pick,,,,
    he is developing,,,,,takes time to adjust to the NBA....

NBA takes at least 4 years to adopt and be yourself on the floor,,,Marshon Brooks will be an excellent player,,he has too much skill and he has a very good
    coach that will help him to develop.

vCash
    1. Reggie
    2. Watson
    3. Dray Blatche

Improve: Blatche. Still continues to make some bonehead plays on offense, and his defense can be improved. But he's slowly improving, that's all we can really ask for.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Seems like our worst fear with Marshon is coming true. He's having a hard time adjusting to an offense where he isnt able to dominate the ball. It's still early and I hope he gets it together but the fact that he's getting his minutes stolen by Bogans and Stackhouse, that's not a good look at all.
    I honestly don't see him finishing the year as a Net. As much as I love Swag, his type of play isn't what the Nets need at this point. It'd probably be to his benefit to play for a team where they'll use his talents properly. The Nets at this point need consistent and solid production from their bench wings, and they're getting that from veterans like Stacks and Chief Keith.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Blatche is a head case some days he looks great and others He travels almost every time he puts the ball on the floor.

vCash
    1. Reggie Evans- I wanna see him improve that ugly face

2. Tayshawn Taylor- Needs more minutes. The guy is solid defensively and gets to the rim at will. Reminds me of Jrue Holiday. I wish the Nets could find minutes for him because he could be a difference maker for the Nets.

3. Andray Blatche- Seriously has to develop his decision making. Yesterday when he held the ball for nice seconds jab stepped and air balled that fadeaway i literally felt like my blood was boiling. Those behind the back dribbles etc. The guy has talent and could be a major weapon off the bench but needs to cut down on the dumb plays.

HONORABLE MENTION: Marshon Brooks who seems always on the verge of cracking the rotation but his defensive problems are too much for Avery and i have to say i agree with Avery. Our bigs are being masked right now defensively by physical and smart defense by every other player so putting in MarShon and his matador D would be counter productive no matter how much he scores.
    Last edited by Chill_Will_24; 11-28-2012 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    1. Reggie Evans
    2. Andray Blatche
    3. Jerry Stackhouse.

Needs to improve( these are obvious): Marshon, who will get his minutes, and Mirza.