Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would probably get tired of looking at his ugly *** anyway.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    i dont believe this at all.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    This is where the overrating and underrating of player starts to come into play. Shump is a nice player who I think could turn into the next andre iguodala but if we can get a piece that puts over the top then I pull the trigger. Im not saying for Pau. Let say the Jazz offered us milsap or favors for Shump you better believe Im shipping him to utah
    Pau gasol is a nice player but its not like were going from Amare to a prime Dirk Nowitzki.

Even if Pau may fit better I don't think its that much of a difference as to where you give away a young talent like Shumpert.

Im not overrating him, I'm just being real. Im just not ready to count Amare out yet, hes not dumb. I think he knows he has to fit in and I think he will.

vCash
    This is where the overrating and underrating of player starts to come into play. Shump is a nice player who I think could turn into the next andre iguodala but if we can get a piece that puts over the top then I pull the trigger. Im not saying for Pau. Let say the Jazz offered us milsap or favors for Shump you better believe Im shipping him to utah
    Completely different scenario. Both Millsap and Big Al are 27 and entering the prime of their careers, not on the downside like Pau.

I love Millsaps game, Ive constantly said I think hes the most underrated player in the league in the NBA forum.

Pau might be better than Millsap but id take Millsapp over him anyday at this point in his career. It would never happen but I think Milsapp would fit here PERFECTLY.

vCash
    I would do this trade in a second. Not sure how credible the reports are though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Completely different scenario. Both Millsap and Big Al are 27 and entering the prime of their careers, not on the downside like Pau.

I love Millsaps game, Ive constantly said I think hes the most underrated player in the league in the NBA forum.

Pau might be better than Millsap but id take Millsapp over him anyday at this point in his career. It would never happen but I think Milsapp would fit here PERFECTLY.
    If you could 'create a player' that fit perfectly at the 4 spot on this team, it would be Paul Millsap. I think hes attainable. Hes paid and they want to go young. I would give up Shump in a trade for him and I love that dude Shump.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    The L.A. Times shot the rumor down. If Pau continues to struggle after Nash comes back I would take it a bit more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If you could 'create a player' that fit perfectly at the 4 spot on this team, it would be Paul Millsap. I think hes attainable. Hes paid and they want to go young. I would give up Shump in a trade for him and I love that dude Shump.
    Exactly, dude is such a beast. Literally brings everything to the table and seems like a very high character guy. Just wish he was 2 or 3 inches taller to be able to match up with the big power forwards.

As much as I love Shump I think I would move him if there was a chance to get Millsap.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ndinitis-knees

Relevant info.

explains a lot of his bad games lately.
    ]

vCash
    Gasol beasted in the Olympics, however Amare is a better finisher and the heart of our team. The most important fact no one is talking about is their post season production. Amare always elevates his game and produces more in the post season and Gasol always produces less in the post season. That's something that a team like ours really should consider.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    Gasol beasted in the Olympics, however Amare is a better finisher and the heart of our team. The most important fact no one is talking about is their post season production. Amare always elevates his game and produces more in the post season and Gasol always produces less in the post season. That's something that a team like ours really should consider.
    really?

He stepped up his numbers in memphis ( btu the rest of his team flopped).

Do i have to talk bout 09 and 10 rings, the first one manhanlding dwight, the second one DeServING the mvp?
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    really?

Do i have to talk bout 09 and 10 rings, the first one manhanlding dwight, the second one DeServING the mvp?
    I am sort of baffled by this 'Gasol folds in playoffs'

From what I remember, dude carried the Lakers thru the finals in 2010 and put up a near 20-20 in game 7 against the C's while Kobe was trying to choke it away.

If Amare still gets props for his 2005 series against Duncan as a guy who steps it up in the playoffs, than I think Gasol should get his fair share for his beast mode playoff runs where they won 2 chips.

vCash
    Any trade involving Shump is beyond dumb.

Id also like to see how Amare and Melo mesh once he comes back.

You would said any trade. Which makes me believe he is an untouchable which he is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    You would said any trade. Which makes me believe he is an untouchable which he is not.
    Fair enough... I will rephrase, any trade landing us Pau Gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    really?

He also was terrible the last 2 years in the playoffs though.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast