Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    So Who's Willing To Watch This ..and Tell Me Where Amare Doesnt Fit In ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmLB6AYIRLk

& Take A Look At All The Losses This Season ...
    If you watch this Stat is playing team defense
    [

vCash
    So Who's Willing To Watch This ..and Tell Me Where Amare Doesnt Fit In ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmLB6AYIRLk

& Take A Look At All The Losses This Season ...
    Quote Originally Posted by osmosis da kid View Post
    Thank You !!! & Offensively He Looked Pretty Damn Sharp & Explosive ...Had a few lapses defensively and offensively in the second half but it was his first game back from a bone bruise
    Last edited by lowkeymelo; 12-05-2012 at 05:58 PM.

vCash
    Like i said before ... The 2 Alpha Dogs Are Amare and Carmelo ...Not Carmelo alone ....Melo even says it for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQv_Yx0nuo ...we dont need no Pau Gasol -_____-

vCash
    Okc didnt win the championship last year because all they relied on was shooting and they barely had an inside presence ... thats the road we're heading down if we continue this style of play
    That's not true. Have you forgot about our center that's been on a tear lately with nothing but baskets off put backs and dunks?? Melo goes to the hole a lot also even JR tries to make a consciecence effort to drive more. We do shoot 3's but that's because of all the double teams Melo get and the extra man defense clog the paint up with to stop Chandler from rolling to the goal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    That's not true. Have you forgot about our center that's been on a tear lately with nothing but baskets off put backs and dunks?? Melo goes to the hole a lot also even JR tries to make a consciecence effort to drive more. We do shoot 3's but that's because of all the double teams Melo get and the extra man defense clog the paint up with to stop Chandler from rolling to the goal.
    Putbacks doesnt mean you are a low post presence ...we have no true low post presence expect for Rasheed and Amare when he gets back & with him getting all those putbacks ...what does that say ? ... We're Relying On Jump Shots Too Much and It Was Exploited Against The Teams We Lost To and Even In a Couple Of Wins

vCash
    IDGAF If This Is bleacher Report but This is 1000% Truth !!!!http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-for-ny-knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by osmosis da kid View Post
    Where? There are highlights of Bargnani from this game making Amare look like a schoolgirl falling asleep on D and losing his man over and over.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Putbacks doesnt mean you are a low post presence ...we have no true low post presence expect for Rasheed and Amare when he gets back & with him getting all those putbacks ...what does that say ? ... We're Relying On Jump Shots Too Much and It Was Exploited Against The Teams We Lost To and Even In a Couple Of Wins
    Amare can score down low but is no more of a low post presence than Tyson. He needs to get the ball 10-15 feet out and make his way to the paint similar to a guard/forward. Either that or he needs to score in the paint via pick and rolls. Neither are post up guys.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Amare can score down low but is no more of a low post presence than Tyson. He needs to get the ball 10-15 feet out and make his way to the paint similar to a guard/forward. Either that or he needs to score in the paint via pick and rolls. Neither are post up guys.
    The Post Moves From Hakeem ??

vCash
    Where? There are highlights of Bargnani from this game making Amare look like a schoolgirl falling asleep on D and losing his man over and over.
    That was in the second half ..the man was just coming off a bruised knee & I remember Chandler getting torched by bargnani in that game too tho ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    this

tendinitis in both knees

haha seriously, its like people are completely ignoring this fact... hes done, hes out most likely for the whole season

but yet he's what we need... amare will be ready to play the team hes on but he wont be.

vCash
    The Post Moves From Hakeem ??
    Lets just say I'm not holding my breath 2 weeks with Hakeem taught him years worth of training post moves. I am not rooting against Amare, I think off the bench he could be a top weapon and make us favorites. I am not too enthralled with the though of him starting or any improvement defensively. He has major holes in his defensive game that are not effort related.

vCash
    Pau or Amare? Amare.

vCash
    Lets just say I'm not holding my breath 2 weeks with Hakeem taught him years worth of training post moves. I am not rooting against Amare, I think off the bench he could be a top weapon and make us favorites. I am not too enthralled with the though of him starting or any improvement defensively. He has major holes in his defensive game that are not effort related.
    Nah ...he was brought here to be a foundational player ....all the players we cut ...Jamal crawford , Z-bo , Nate, David Lee, Al Harrington etc (The Guy You're basically saying he should be like ...a Super Sub) Hell No ... It Can and Will Work now that they have the saje of all pgs besides steve nash in jason kidd , Raymond Felton the best pg to work with stat besides mr. nash , and Pablo ...a great pg/ pick and roll pg and Woodys system plus the post moves ...he wont be 2010 amare but he'll be the second Star and wouldve been ...hope he could still make it... a shoe in all star with melo this year ...They brought 2 superstars to play in NY ... I Want to see them ...Not no pau gasol

vCash
    Amare wont be posting up all game but a 3 4 times a day.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast