Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    So he cant get a little appreciation for doing what nobody thought he was capable of in that first season ?
    & you're right about the loyalty thing ...but i thought NY fans were the best fans in basketball

The MVP Chants Every Game & The Roaring MVP Chant he got for stepping out on the court for the warmups in game 3 mean nothing ? .... Aiight
    Don't get me wrong I love Amare for what he has done, I respect his passion and I know he cares. He brought NY basketball back. Let's say Amare comes back and just does not fit in with this current squad then what? This would be as mutual of a break-up as it gets, opposite of what happened with Lin over the summer. We would be sending Amare to LA, he loves the whole hollywood scene, he would be back with Nash and Mike D'Antoni.

It's not like were trying to dump Amare to Washington. That would be a slap in the face. Let's see how Amare does in a half court team once he's back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I love Amare for what he has done, I respect his passion and I know he cares. He brought NY basketball back. Let's say Amare comes back and just does not fit in with this current squad then what? This would be as mutual of a break-up as it gets, opposite of what happened with Lin over the summer. We would be sending Amare to LA, he loves the whole hollywood scene, he would be back with Nash and Mike D'Antoni.

It's not like were trying to dump Amare to Washington. That would be a slap in the face. Let's see how Amare does in a half court team once he's back.
    You're right and i meant game 3 vs Boston btw .... but the whole reason we gave up Jamal Crawford , Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, David Lee , Wilson Chandler ... Gallo etc was for 2 Superstars ... & We Got That ... i was heart broken especially when Jamal got traded and when Nate Got Traded ... & the only thing that was gonna make that up for that was the summer of 2010 and we got Amaré and that team was amazing and fun and amaré was unstoppable then we got melo ... the 2 stars ... this team is very boring although we're winning and i rather success with the players that we sacrificed all those good players for than Melo & A Gasol Tandem

vCash
    Ok .. so the team now with shump added is a, title contender ? .... Ok ... That was hilarious ... This team now has only benefited from a easy schedule ...they haven't played much elite teams ... even if the refs didn't cheat they weren't in Memphis's class & San Antonio was the only real test we passed this season & I'm not taking anything from them but a whole bunch of Jumpshots isn't gonna win a championship ...& dont even question my knick loyalty ...cause I'm just keeping it real & Tyson's Defense is overrated btw cause he does everything y'all say amaré does defensively .... Just Stand There ....& you say that last thing like he's Antonio McDyess -_-

CARMELO & AMARÉ ARE THEE ALPHA DOGS ... Tyson would be our "backbone" if he played defense and hustled like Marcus Camby Use To ... how are you a dpoy and you've never been dunked on and he didn't even make the first team defense
    you a Knick fan or Amare fan? I don't see the Knick fan with posts like these?

Your being real saying all that BS?

Knicks are 5th in the NBA based on schedule, do you even bother to look it up before you say they had the easiest schedule?

Knicks will lose eventually with all the jumpers? Okay guess Okla is going down lol..........

Miami just lost to Wash without Wall, wow...........

Knicks are beasts right now..........they are 12-4, the ball moves, Melo hustles all over the place and Chandler is back, he must have been hurting early on because he's the guy we had last yr and Dallas had.

Did you not see what Chandler did to that Dallas team, or does that not count either?

Amare MVP? Yes the chants were the first half but the second half he was simply average, thats it. You make it seem like he actually got MVP top votes lol..........he wasn't even in the discussion.

Now as a Knick fan I hope he comes back and improves our team, but as a Knick fan I'm not exactly confident Amare makes this team better yet.

He has lots to prove, like not letting the average or below average PF's go off on him.........

and your right 18-8 is good not great but is good, but when your giving up 20+ and 12+ then no its not good its actually poor.

But again lets all hope Amare comes back and at min keeps our team on this pace and we don't miss a beat, if we improve even better.

Do I feel Gasol makes this team better? Yea I do...........Gasol actually does the things we are a bit weak in right now.

But all that said I'm rooting for Amare, great guy, feel for him with his brother, been there done that, not easy, takes years, and he is a great athlete...........I've seen stranger things happen, he is the type guy that can actually have 15-7 and make us even better.

He will be a major help when Melo does go to the bench, he can carry the team at that time.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    You're right and i meant game 3 vs Boston btw .... but the whole reason we gave up Jamal Crawford , Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, David Lee , Wilson Chandler ... Gallo etc was for 2 Superstars ... & We Got That ... i was heart broken especially when Jamal got traded and when Nate Got Traded ... & the only thing that was gonna make that up for that was the summer of 2010 and we got Amaré and that team was amazing and fun and amaré was unstoppable then we got melo ... the 2 stars ... this team is very boring although we're winning and i rather success with the players that we sacrificed all those good players for than Melo & A Gasol Tandem
    True, I know where your coming from Crawford was one of my favorites and Lin was another one I wanted to keep because he was fun to watch. This teams not nearly as fun to watch as those teams but were in a win now mode, were winning like you said. Winning is what it comes down to in the end. If a piece doesn't fit IMO we would have no choice but to trade Amare. This all depends on how he fits in with this squad, once he's back.

In a perfect world he comes back and is a monster 6th man off the bench or somehow Woodson figures out how to make all 3 Amare,Tyson, and Melo co-exist on the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you a Knick fan or Amare fan? I don't see the Knick fan with posts like these?

Your being real saying all that BS?

Knicks are 5th in the NBA based on schedule, do you even bother to look it up before you say they had the easiest schedule?

Knicks will lose eventually with all the jumpers? Okay guess Okla is going down lol..........

Miami just lost to Wash without Wall, wow...........

Knicks are beasts right now..........they are 12-4, the ball moves, Melo hustles all over the place and Chandler is back, he must have been hurting early on because he's the guy we had last yr and Dallas had.

Did you not see what Chandler did to that Dallas team, or does that not count either?

Amare MVP? Yes the chants were the first half but the second half he was simply average, thats it. You make it seem like he actually got MVP top votes lol..........he wasn't even in the discussion.

Now as a Knick fan I hope he comes back and improves our team, but as a Knick fan I'm not exactly confident Amare makes this team better yet.

He has lots to prove, like not letting the average or below average PF's go off on him.........

and your right 18-8 is good not great but is good, but when your giving up 20+ and 12+ then no its not good its actually poor.

But again lets all hope Amare comes back and at min keeps our team on this pace and we don't miss a beat, if we improve even better.

Do I feel Gasol makes this team better? Yea I do...........Gasol actually does the things we are a bit weak in right now.

But all that said I'm rooting for Amare, great guy, feel for him with his brother, been there done that, not easy, takes years, and he is a great athlete...........I've seen stranger things happen, he is the type guy that can actually have 15-7 and make us even better.

He will be a major help when Melo does go to the bench, he can carry the team at that time.
    15 and 7 ? come on man.....and I'm a huge knick fan so cut all that out ...y'all make wins blind y'all ....but hey this is a winners league right .... i speak nothing but the truth ... Tyson Chandler is not the defender or player he's deemed as ... he can't hold a candle to who Marcus Camby was ...but when or if the losses start to pile up ...i'll be the first to say I Told you so .

vCash
    but Whoever said Miami was the best team in the east ? they didn't play that game to win ...how obvious was that ...... son ..I'm done

vCash
    15 and 7 ? come on man.....and I'm a huge knick fan so cut all that out ...y'all make wins blind y'all ....but hey this is a winners league right .... i speak nothing but the truth ... Tyson Chandler is not the defender or player he's deemed as ... he can't hold a candle to who Marcus Camby was ...but when or if the losses start to pile up ...i'll be the first to say I Told you so .
    I see, so when Chandler proves you wrong you say nothing but when he has a stinker you'll be the first to say told you so. That's all I needed to hear from yu.

You are 100% wrong about Tyson and haven't proved your point.
    Saying he just stands there doesn't make it true. We wouldn't be a top 10 defensive team with a 7 footer who did nothing on defense. Unless you think Felton/Brewer/Melo is a top tier defensive rotation..

Whenever Amare comes back he will be the support for the team. He is no longer a top 5 PF or 1st option here. His role is to merely score efficiently and not be terrible on defensive rotations since his rebounding is nonexisnstent for 95% of games he plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Amare is showing the wear and tear that the Suns medical staff have said he would. I would trade him now while he hasnt had a major injury this year
    THIS THIS THIS. Pau is struggling, but the guy is thought of as one of the, if not THE, most skilled big men in the game. Being 7 foot and having those skills are something that does not deteriorate over time. Amare has had a lot of trouble with his knees and it is nearly guaranteed he will have more troubles with them over the next couple years.

The Knicks should absolutely trade Amare for Pau if they get the chance. You get a better defender, better passer, better rebounder, and better post play. The only thing that things that Amare has over Pau is strength and explosiveness, and I'm not sure how much of the latter he even has left.

vCash
    Want nothing to do with Gasol.

Same guy who stunk up the playoffs because he was fighting with his girlfriend 2 years ago. And now hes 2 years older and apparently not healthy.

Id like to see how Amare fits in before moving him for anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    I see, so when Chandler proves you wrong you say nothing but when he has a stinker you'll be the first to say told you so. That's all I needed to hear from yu.

You are 100% wrong about Tyson and haven't proved your point.
    Saying he just stands there doesn't make it true. We wouldn't be a top 10 defensive team with a 7 footer who did nothing on defense. Unless you think Felton/Brewer/Melo is a top tier defensive rotation..

Whenever Amare comes back he will be the support for the team. He is no longer a top 5 PF or 1st option here. His role is to merely score efficiently and not be terrible on defensive rotations since his rebounding is nonexisnstent for 95% of games he plays.
    pause ...what are you talking about ? ... i clearly said when the team loses/ has a bad stretch ... i'll be the first to say i told you so because i've said it how many times ... they aren't playing great basketball as their record shows ...just like the pacers last year & overrated bulls last year ....and i have done enough advocating for Amaré ... he'll do what i know he can/will do when he gets back .

vCash
    Gasol is out indefinitely with Knee Tendinitis

the same guys who complain about amare being injury prone wants to trade him for a guy with knee tendinitis? Lol wow

this thread should be closed because amare will be back before gasol and you can't trade injured players anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Want nothing to do with Gasol.

Same guy who stunk up the playoffs because he was fighting with his girlfriend 2 years ago. And now hes 2 years older and apparently not healthy.

Id like to see how Amare fits in before moving him for anyone.
    Agreed

vCash
    Lol Knee tendinitis isn't very serious. It's annoying, but not much more. Comparing it to Amare knee injuries is just woefully ignorant.

vCash
    i agree that gasol will make as better i think this is 100% sure but i still think amare is far better player than gasol,the problem is that he cant play with melo,its been 1,5 year its enough to say they cant fit together in this team.i dont like gasol and iam a stoudemire fan and i would hate that trade but it would make as better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    Gasol is out indefinitely with Knee Tendinitis

the same guys who complain about amare being injury prone wants to trade him for a guy with knee tendinitis? Lol wow

this thread should be closed because amare will be back before gasol and you can't trade injured players anyway
    this

tendinitis in both knees

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast