Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    The Rockets had the Dream...arguably one of the greatest big man's ever
    And they also had Clyde Drexler. I think that guy was pretty good too..

And plenty of other good players that could get you some points. Maxwell, Cassell, Kenny Smith, Elie, etc...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    No it won't and the knicks would be crazy to make that trade Amare is a better fit and better player than gasol. You guys in here will say or do anything to try and lighten up the teams complexion. Amare fits with this team the problem in the fit is in the Dantoni system, as you see the lakers having the same problems we did. What you guys think that's just a coincidence???
    lighten up the teams complexion WTF are you talking about? Why don't you go look at how Amare, Tyson, and Melo play when all three are on the court at the same time before you post. Yes when two out of the three play together it works that's why I said it might be re-visited once we see how Amare fits in with this team. This is not a race issue SMH
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-04-2012 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    lighten up the teams complexion WTF are you talking about? Why don't you go look at how Amare, Tyson, and Melo play when all three are on the court at the same time before you post. Yes when two out of the three play together it works that's why I said it might be re-visited once we see how Amare fits in with this team. This is not a race issue SMH
    Why don't you look at who was coaching the team when they looked bad genius! And by the way did they look bad under coach woodson together? I didn't think so. Under Dantoni they looked bad together, just like kobe, D12, and Gasol, by the way who's coaching them now? Under woodson their fine and he did put together anoffense in the summer for the two. So stop living in the past Dantoni isn't coaching anymore it's no coincidence what happened here is happening in LA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    Why don't you look at who was coaching the team when they looked bad genius! And by the way did they look bad under coach woodson together? I didn't think so. Under Dantoni they looked bad together, just like kobe, D12, and Gasol, by the way who's coaching them now? Under woodson their fine and he did put together anoffense in the summer for the two. So stop living in the past Dantoni isn't coaching anymore it's no coincidence what happened here is happening in LA.
    They did play under Woodson that's when Amare was playing well and Melo was struggling on his offense because he had no spacing but we were winning so no one cared. This may not be an issue if Amare comes of the bench. That's why I said it may be revisited if Amare struggles but what do I know obviously I want Amare traded to lighten the teams skin complexion hahhaha
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-04-2012 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    the only difference now is Jkidd.. nuff said...
    Felt is a more experience pg, so thats a plus already, but Jkidd has the respect of everyone on the team including/especially Melo.

No one attributes the lack of ball movement to the fact we had no pg Play since Billips got injured then traded? we had a stint of good pg play frm Lin, then all hell broke loose when Mike tried making him the #1 option over the best scorer in the league???? lets see Mike do that now with Kobe!
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    The Rockets had the Dream...arguably one of the greatest big man's ever
    You should reread what I said. I said I can only name 3 teams who have won a championship without a few stars (more then one) and I said the 90's rockets. They had the dream and a bunch of great/good role players but no other proven guys minus Clyde for the 2nd go.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Dallas had who exactly?

And aren't two of their starters Knicks now? And we have Felton and Novak and JR and Iman hasn't even sniffed the court yet.

I'm not saying anything about needing or not needing Amare, just answering your post, because even without Amare the Knicks are a better team than Dallas was.

Not even mentioning guys like Sheed, Brewer to the mix either.
    And are any of those guys stars? No which proves my point. And like I said Dallas won with Dirk and a bunch of players who brought into a system. That dallas team is very much like our current team. All the guys you mentioned Felton/Novak/Jr/Iman/Sheed/Brewer/Tyson/Kidd are really just role players not stars like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    gasol is injured and is out indefinitely lol

just imagine if GM's actually listen to some of these fans and we would of got gasol before the season started LOL
    So we would be in the same spot we are now our PF not playing a game yet....
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    And they also had Clyde Drexler. I think that guy was pretty good too..

And plenty of other good players that could get you some points. Maxwell, Cassell, Kenny Smith, Elie, etc...
    Okay I didn't think I had to go in depth with what I meant but it seems some people are misunderstanding what I said.....

2012 Heat - James/Wade/Bosh
    2011 -Mavs - Dirk and a bunch of great role players
    2010 - Lakers - Kobe/Pau
    2009 -Lakers - Kobe/Pau
    2008 - Boston - KG/PP/RayRay
    2007 - Spurs - Timmy/Manu/Parker
    2006 - Heat - Wade/Shaq
    2005 - Spurs - Timmy/Manu/Parker
    2004 - Pistons - a true team
    2003 - Spurs - Timmy/Robinson
    00-02 lakers kobe and shaq
    99 - Spurs - Timmy/Robinson
    96-98 - Bulls Mj and Pippen
    94/95 - Rockets - Hakeem
    91-93 - Mj and Pippen
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Im trying to understand your point.
    wasnt Drexler named a top 50 player? You wrote they only had Hakeem? as if he didnt have good role play on that team. Robert Horry was a key role player for a couple of other chip winning teams you mentioned. Sam & Kenny could also shoot with the best of them.

btw you forgot to mention Bynum (maybe the best post scoring big in the league) to go along with Kobe/Pau..
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Carmelo Anthony Came To NY To have A Superstar Tandem With The Man Who Was Damnn Near MVP in his First Year Here AMARÉ STOUDEMIRE ... Why Does This Man Get So Much Disrespect When he Didn't Have A Pg last season ... His brother died and he had that lingering back injury ...but he still averaged apx 18 & 8 ... The First Season Amaré was averaging 28 before Melo came and Them When Melo they Were both Averaging 25 each .... Mr Chandler comes along while they have no pg and in that d'antoni system that carmelo didn't like ...and he blocks up more space for amaré and melo to flourish without a pg ( Lin Doesn't count ...he only went for himself ...Chandler , Shump and Novak) ... Amaré looked great in the games Chandler didn't play last season and he looked great in that preseason game this season .... Why The **** is he disrespected so much and even in talks to trade for Pau Gasol .... He brought the franchise back to prominence and it was way more exciting ball than what we play now ...it may be wins but it's boring games ... with the exception of the spurs game , the brooklyn game & the dallas game in dallas ...but This isn't no Al Harrington , Or No Antonio McDyess ...yall treat him like he's antonio mcdyess for what ? Trade him for Pau Gasol and he hasn't even played a game yet ? you people know no type of loyalty son -_-
    Last edited by lowkeymelo; 12-04-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spell check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    There is absolutely no way Lakers do a straight up Amare for Gasol trade.
    Knicks would need to sweeten the pot. Mike D loves 3 pt shooters, how about Novak?

He also loves foreign players, how about Prigioni?

Amare
    Prigioni
    Novak

For

Gasol
    Fillers

Now that deal makes sense for both teams...The Knicks would be scary with Gasol.
    No way the Lakers choose D'Antoni over Phil Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkeymelo View Post
    Carmelo Anthony Came To NY To have A Superstar Tandem With The Man Who Was Damnn Near MVP in his First Year Here AMARÉ STOUDEMIRE ... Why Does This Man Get So Much Disrespect When he Didn't Have A Pg last season ... His brother died and he had that lingering back injury ...but he still averaged apx 18 & 8 ... The First Season Amaré was averaging 28 before Melo came and Them When Melo they Were both Averaging 25 each .... Mr Chandler comes along while they have no pg and in that d'antoni system that carmelo didn't like ...and he blocks up more space for amaré and melo to flourish without a pg ( Lin Doesn't count ...he only went for himself ...Chandler , Shump and Novak) ... Amaré looked great in the games Chandler didn't play last season and he looked great in that preseason game this season .... Why The **** is he disrespected so much and even in talks to trade for Pau Gasol .... He brought the franchise back to prominence and it was way more exciting ball than what we play now ...it may be wins but it's boring games ... with the exception of the spurs game , the brooklyn game & the dallas game in dallas ...but This isn't no Al Harrington , Or No Antonio McDyess ...yall treat him like he's antonio mcdyess for what ? Trade him for Pau Gasol and he hasn't even played a game yet ? you people know no type of loyalty son -_-
    Since your saying Tyson is the problem what do you suggest we do with him because Tyson's going nowhere. There is no loyalty in basketball/sports I learned that over the summer... This is a business there is no damn loyalty imo. Your right though we should wait and see what happens with Amare before we make any moves

vCash
    Tyson gives us a better chance to win a title than Amar'e.
    Fact.

Amar'e is expendable, Tyson isn't.
    amar'e has to adjust hiw game. Melo is the alpha male here, Tyson is our backbone, Amar'e needs to be the support. If he can't try to trade him or endure his contract for 3 more years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Tyson gives us a better chance to win a title than Amar'e.
    Fact.

Amar'e is expendable, Tyson isn't.
    amar'e has to adjust hiw game. Melo is the alpha male here, Tyson is our backbone, Amar'e needs to be the support. If he can't try to trade him or endure his contract for 3 more years.
    Ok .. so the team now with shump added is a, title contender ? .... Ok ... That was hilarious ... This team now has only benefited from a easy schedule ...they haven't played much elite teams ... even if the refs didn't cheat they weren't in Memphis's class & San Antonio was the only real test we passed this season & I'm not taking anything from them but a whole bunch of Jumpshots isn't gonna win a championship ...& dont even question my knick loyalty ...cause I'm just keeping it real & Tyson's Defense is overrated btw cause he does everything y'all say amaré does defensively .... Just Stand There ....& you say that last thing like he's Antonio McDyess -_-

CARMELO & AMARÉ ARE THEE ALPHA DOGS ... Tyson would be our "backbone" if he played defense and hustled like Marcus Camby Use To ... how are you a dpoy and you've never been dunked on and he didn't even make the first team defense

vCash
    Honestly, Gasol looks HORRIBLE out there. Worse than last season for Amare! At this point, I kinda wanna see how Stat fits into this system before even the Knicks consider a Gasol for Amare trade.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Since your saying Tyson is the problem what do you suggest we do with him because Tyson's going nowhere. There is no loyalty in basketball/sports I learned that over the summer... This is a business there is no damn loyalty imo. Your right though we should wait and see what happens with Amare before we make any moves
    So he cant get a little appreciation for doing what nobody thought he was capable of in that first season ?
    & you're right about the loyalty thing ...but i thought NY fans were the best fans in basketball

The MVP Chants Every Game & The Roaring MVP Chant he got for stepping out on the court for the warmups in game 3 mean nothing ? .... Aiight

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast