Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    I'd Trade Amare to anyone , for anyone...
    Exactly what I mean when I say suppose to be knowledgeable, prime example of someone who definitely needs to keep their day job. Let me guess, you definitely don't work for an NBA team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I still say our best team was

Lin
    Fields
    Gallo
    Lee
    Mosgov

That team wouldn't even make the playoffs in the sorry *** East.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    I'd Trade Amare to anyone , for anyone...
    So you trade the only other proven scorer this team has for anybody? You realize its very rare for a team to win with just ONE go to scorer create? James couldn't go it in clev , Melo in den , Wade with the heat , kobe in LA , shaq in orlando , Mj without pippen has ZERO RINGS.... Only 3 teams I can rem winning without a few stars are the rockets in the 90s , The mavs and the Larry Brown led pistons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    You guys do realize that Gasol has bad knees right?..

vCash
    this is stupid. let's see Amare play before we ship him off for a slower pf with knees that are just as bad. The grass is always greener fellas
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    That team wouldn't even make the playoffs in the sorry *** East.
    i would assume he's being sarcastic.
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    They won't trade gasol for amare, ppl need to move on from this fantasy. They can get far better value, add depth, youth, and not go near Mr. Glass stoudemire.

You also need to remember they ave no guarantee Dwight is staying, they can't invest in amare for 3 years w no clue what Dwight is doing. What does amare even offer them at this point? Dudes washed up.

No one is trading for amare.

vCash
    I used tobe for Amar'e for Gasol straight up but I wouldn't do that anymore without giving Amar'e a look to see how he fits in with this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    They won't trade gasol for amare, ppl need to move on from this fantasy. They can get far better value, add depth, youth, and not go near Mr. Glass stoudemire.

You also need to remember they ave no guarantee Dwight is staying, they can't invest in amare for 3 years w no clue what Dwight is doing. What does amare even offer them at this point? Dudes washed up.

No one is trading for amare.
    Correction the knicks wouldn't do that dumb trade, I don't know what you guys think Gasol is, but he isn't what you think. He's not a good defender, soft, and disappears in big moments. Amare might not be a good defender but in big moments he will come up with a stop. And offensively he steps up, no one can say the same for Gasol. The bigger the moment the harder it is to tell if he's on the court.

vCash
    gasol is injured and is out indefinitely lol

just imagine if GM's actually listen to some of these fans and we would of got gasol before the season started LOL

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Yeah, imagine our Power Forward having to miss games............... how would we ever cope.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    I can't believe so many are so quick to just dump the guy..

Maybe you all forget, but regardless of his flaws, Amare can CARRY a team. Yes, it's true. If you haven't noticed teams out there sending constant double, or triple teams at Melo, keep watching, they will only do it more as the season goes on. And constantly in the playoffs, until someone else can show teams they will pay. Amare is the guy that can do that. He is still needed here.

I like Smith, and I like Felton. But they aren't elite level offensive players, Amare is. And with 3 point guards (hopefully all healthy), there will always be someone to get him the ball where he wants it. He will be fine, assuming he is healthy enough...

vCash
    Amare is showing the wear and tear that the Suns medical staff have said he would. I would trade him now while he hasnt had a major injury this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    So you trade the only other proven scorer this team has for anybody? You realize its very rare for a team to win with just ONE go to scorer create? James couldn't go it in clev , Melo in den , Wade with the heat , kobe in LA , shaq in orlando , Mj without pippen has ZERO RINGS.... Only 3 teams I can rem winning without a few stars are the rockets in the 90s , The mavs and the Larry Brown led pistons.
    The Rockets had the Dream...arguably one of the greatest big man's ever
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Dallas had who exactly?

And aren't two of their starters Knicks now? And we have Felton and Novak and JR and Iman hasn't even sniffed the court yet.

I'm not saying anything about needing or not needing Amare, just answering your post, because even without Amare the Knicks are a better team than Dallas was.

Not even mentioning guys like Sheed, Brewer to the mix either.

Now I can't fly my airplane

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast