Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Lol
    ****ing Costanza

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesown69 View Post
    Okay really? Making a very doubtful trade of Amar'e for Pau into a 3 team blockbuster? lol...
    haha couldnt have said it better

vCash
    This trade will probably be discussed once Amare gets back. It all depends on if Amare is healthy and how well he fits in with our team.

vCash
    Ok I know we get on stat alot, but if stat is healthy I wouldn't do this trade. Here is why, if melo happens to go down for a period of time who would you rather have carry you're team stat or gasol? I'll take stat because we need a strong second scorer on this team and gasol isn't the person for that anymore. We can dogg stat all we want but the truth is we need him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/networ...ticleid=747905

If the trade does not involve Shump I would do it. Stat is not a good fit for this team IMO.
    STAT IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR THIS TEAM????????? how the **** did you come to that conclusion??? HE NEVER PLAYED WITH THIS TEAM YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PSD POSTERS ARE SO ANNOYING...........
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    I will say Gasol has been horrible, although he's not being used right. But still, 12 & 8 on 42%? STAT at his worst last year was 17 & 8 on 48% in less MPG.

Gasol brings a post game though and great passing, so he's probably a better fit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    This trade will probably be discussed once Amare gets back. It all depends on if Amare is healthy and how well he fits in with our team.
    No it won't and the knicks would be crazy to make that trade Amare is a better fit and better player than gasol. You guys in here will say or do anything to try and lighten up the teams complexion. Amare fits with this team the problem in the fit is in the Dantoni system, as you see the lakers having the same problems we did. What you guys think that's just a coincidence???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    No it won't and the knicks would be crazy to make that trade Amare is a better fit and better player than gasol. You guys in here will say or do anything to try and lighten up the teams complexion. Amare fits with this team the problem in the fit is in the Dantoni system, as you see the lakers having the same problems we did. What you guys think that's just a coincidence???
    I'd do this trade in a heart beat but the lakers won't. As for the race thing . . . wow, just wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    I still say our best team was

Lin
    Fields
    Gallo
    Lee
    Mosgov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I still say our best team was

Lin
    Fields
    Gallo
    Lee
    Mosgov

Shut your whore mouth
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinde View Post
    I'd do this trade in a heart beat but the lakers won't. As for the race thing . . . wow, just wow.
    I'm sure you would, but this is why you don't work in the NBA. And I'm not surprised you would do this trade the knicks forum has some of the most ridiculous trade ideas and wish list of players on the whole psd. And we're suppose to be knowledgeable fans If so I can't tell. Every time the majority wants something in here 99.9% of the time their wrong.

vCash
    Classy board.

vCash
    I'd Trade Amare to anyone , for anyone...

vCash
    i love stat for ONE reason, he truly is the reason we are relevant once again. if he didn't come to NY, where would we be? melo and chandler have already stated the came here because of him and that he STARTED it all... the guy has ONE rough season, plagued by an array of on and off court problems and you guys are ready to cast him away...
    im gonna stand by stat and watch him prove doubters wrong. he'll always be a liability on defense, but he can also make spectacular plays on D. if he was hitting his 15ft J last season, he would've averaged 20+ ppg.
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    i love stat for ONE reason, he truly is the reason we are relevant once again. if he didn't come to NY, where would we be? melo and chandler have already stated the came here because of him and that he STARTED it all... the guy has ONE rough season, plagued by an array of on and off court problems and you guys are ready to cast him away...
    im gonna stand by stat and watch him prove doubters wrong. he'll always be a liability on defense, but he can also make spectacular plays on D. if he was hitting his 15ft J last season, he would've averaged 20+ ppg.
    GO NY GO NY GO

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast