Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uprightciti View Post
    give me gasol and and metta

or no freakin deal

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=blkanog
    i would probably do that deal, but i can't stand artest (hence why i don't call him by his lame *** ****ing name that he has now)

Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Knicks need help now since our window is basically 3 years, and I am sure Amar'e will not help us get better.. Trade Amar'e Stoudemire and Corey Brewer for Pau.
    ronnie.. we have RONNIE brewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    For a rumor with no legs there is quite a bit of discussion here.
    it's the knicks forum, what'd you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    3-way trade:

Lakers get: Amare, Steve Novak, J.R. Smith, Leandro Barbosa, James White

Celtics get: Gasol, Shumpert, 1st round pick (from LA)

Knicks get: Garnett, Pierce, 1st round pick (from LA)

I like it but doubt the numbers will work
    that would NEVER happen, not even in a perfect world.

Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    The perfect big 3 would be dwight melo cp3. If somehow we can get dwight for chandler/amare u drive em to the airport
    i really question how knowledgable you are in this world. this just made it a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by NY2LA View Post
    January Trade Idea:

Knicks
    Trade: Amare, Brewer, Copeland, 2nd Round Pick
    Receive: J Smith, Metta

Lakers
    Trade: Gasol, Artest, 1st round pick
    Receive: Amare, Brewer, Morrow

Hawks
    Trade: J Smith, Morrow
    Receive: Gasol, Copeland, Lakers 1st Round, Knicks 2nd Round
    i want no part of jsmoove. if you think amar'e and melo won't work, smoove and melo sure as **** won't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    January Trade Idea:

Knicks

Lakers

Hawks
    The salaries just do not work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2LA View Post
    January Trade Idea:

Knicks

Lakers

Hawks
    Hey we have Melo and JR Smith who love to take long 2s, so hey why not make a big 3, and add another guy in, JSmoove, who is the king of long 2s!?

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    Gasol for Amare makes some sense but I'm not sure the Lakers would make that deal.

I'm sure there will be a desperate team that will take a chance and trade for Amare if he shows his old form. Look at the nets who would've thought that anybody would trade assets for Joe Johnson. The same can be said about the deal that sent Arenas and Turkuglu to Orlando.

I think teams like Cleveland, Toronto, and Houston for example might take a chance on a guy like Amare. They have young rosters and a guy like Amare might actually help them.

Would you trade Amare for Anderson Verajau + filler or for Barniani?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Gasol for Amare makes some sense but I'm not sure the Lakers would make that deal.

I'm sure there will be a desperate team that will take a chance and trade for Amare if he shows his old form. Look at the nets who would've thought that anybody would trade assets for Joe Johnson. The same can be said about the deal that sent Arenas and Turkuglu to Orlando.

I think teams like Cleveland, Toronto, and Houston for example might take a chance on a guy like Amare. They have young rosters and a guy like Amare might actually help them.

Would you trade Amare for Anderson Verajau + filler or for Barniani?
    Verajao is averaging 14-14 on ridiculous efficiency. Cleveland laughs at that trade and probably hangs up the second Varejao's name is mentioned.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Verajao is averaging 14-14 on ridiculous efficiency. Cleveland laughs at that trade and probably hangs up the second Varejao's name is mentioned.
    I think they'd concider it. A healthy Amare + Irving is a nice combination.
    I know Varejao is having a good season but I think he's a better fit on a playoff team, a health Amare can do for them what he did for us in 2010.

vCash
    knicks fans always think they'd consider it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    i would probably do that deal, but i can't stand artest (hence why i don't call him by his lame *** ****ing name that he has now)

ronnie.. we have RONNIE brewer.

it's the knicks forum, what'd you expect?

that would NEVER happen, not even in a perfect world.

i really question how knowledgable you are in this world. this just made it a lot easier.

i want no part of jsmoove. if you think amar'e and melo won't work, smoove and melo sure as **** won't work either.

Calm the **** down, you know what I meant and most people did. RONNIE! Happy? .. Seriously calling me out smh. Oh well I hope you feel much better about yourself.

vCash
    LOL at people who think the Cavs would consider that trade. I love how people think Amare has this great trade value. The guy even before he got hurt had little to no trade value. Now forget about it

People then don't want just Gasol they want more. It's just laughable. And I am a Amare supporter. But I don't live in fantasy world where Dwight is coming here for Chandler and Amare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    LOL at people who think the Cavs would consider that trade. I love how people think Amare has this great trade value. The guy even before he got hurt had little to no trade value. Now forget about it

People then don't want just Gasol they want more. It's just laughable. And I am a Amare supporter. But I don't live in fantasy world where Dwight is coming here for Chandler and Amare.
    I agree with everything here, finally! Knicks should be happy they could actually trade STAT for Gasol..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

100% cosigned. I mean Pau Gasol a 2x champ gets scoffed at like were trying to trade Kevin Durant here. I don't think people understand how market value in this league is determined. The only reason Pau is attainable is because his is as low as ever, just like Amares. I'd still venture to say Amare's trade value is even less for sure.

Varejao is a guy you could trade for legit studs. Hes a young big man whos a terrific rebounder and defender. Even in the LeBron days he was way underrated. His market value is on a huge upswing, hes been having monster games every night this season. Amare's has been on a downward spiral for over a year now, and with his injury its at an all time low, regardless of what you think the guy is capable of when healthy with the right coaching.

All that said, many would argue thats why you don't trade him now. And I wouldn't trade him for table scraps, but Pau is not table scraps regardless of him being ugly as **** and a soft little ***** on the court. Nobody is soft next to Tyson, Sheed, Kurt, Camby, Smith and Melo.

I could imagine some ridiculous passing with him and Kidd on the court.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    The fact that Pau stays HEALTHY makes this a no brainer.....
    Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Calm the **** down, you know what I meant and most people did. RONNIE! Happy? .. Seriously calling me out smh. Oh well I hope you feel much better about yourself.
    you're right, i feel much better

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    you're right, i feel much better
    Great, now piss off..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    100% cosigned. I mean Pau Gasol a 2x champ gets scoffed at like were trying to trade Kevin Durant here. I don't think people understand how market value in this league is determined. The only reason Pau is attainable is because his is as low as ever, just like Amares. I'd still venture to say Amare's trade value is even less for sure.

Varejao is a guy you could trade for legit studs. Hes a young big man whos a terrific rebounder and defender. Even in the LeBron days he was way underrated. His market value is on a huge upswing, hes been having monster games every night this season. Amare's has been on a downward spiral for over a year now, and with his injury its at an all time low, regardless of what you think the guy is capable of when healthy with the right coaching.

All that said, many would argue thats why you don't trade him now. And I wouldn't trade him for table scraps, but Pau is not table scraps regardless of him being ugly as **** and a soft little ***** on the court. Nobody is soft next to Tyson, Sheed, Kurt, Camby, Smith and Melo.

I could imagine some ridiculous passing with him and Kidd on the court.
    Why the hell is D banned

Movement

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast