Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    People in NY complain about Melo being selfish but the reality is in LA Kobe tries to and does more one on one than anybody in the league. Gasol has complained since he got there that he doesn't get enough touches. Gasol is a solid player but I'd rather have a healthy Amare anyday. I still want to see Amare and Melo under Woodson. That has yet to take place except for a few games and some broken glass.

vCash
    it makes more sense for both teams amare/chandler for artest/dwight

vCash
    also give us alil cap room

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    People in NY complain about Melo being selfish but the reality is in LA Kobe tries to and does more one on one than anybody in the league. Gasol has complained since he got there that he doesn't get enough touches. Gasol is a solid player but I'd rather have a healthy Amare anyday. I still want to see Amare and Melo under Woodson. That has yet to take place except for a few games and some broken glass.
    People have complained about Kobe being selfish since day 1. Something about 5 rings that make people refrain from talking.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    People have complained about Kobe being selfish since day 1. Something about 5 rings that make people refrain from talking.
    I agree with you D and also note that I think 3 were with Shaq and all with Phil. I rank Kobe up there with Michael and higher than Lebron right now for his career (Lebron will pass him when all is said and done). Kobe himself, when Melo was in the west said that Melo was his heir apparent. My only point is it's an all together effort. As good as these guys are, Patrick, Wilt Baylor they need a supporting cast and someone to put it all together. It never happened for Patrick, or Elgin Baylor and as good as Wilt was it happened only once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    Pre back injury yes. Today... No. But I am warm to the idea of a Gasol for Amare swap but only after we see what Amare and Melo look like together through let's say end of January/ all star break.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    The perfect big 3 would be dwight melo cp3. If somehow we can get dwight for chandler/amare u drive em to the airport

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    He was terrible. Forget the stats
    Every time somebody proves you wrong you just change the agruement. First you say he was horrible he didn't produce now I show stats and it doesn't matter about stats?lol

Quote Originally Posted by EnWhyKay View Post
    You guys are ridiculous man... The same folks that wanted to get rid of Carmelo during And after Linsanity...

Amare hasn't even had a chance to do anything for us since he hurt his back.. The guy has suffered injury after injury.. If the Knicks trade Amare or Shunpert it would be a mistake. They need continuity...
    Yup and its only a matter of time till he gets another injury. If we can get a 7 footer who hasn't had any major injuries for a PF that gets hurt every year it seems...BYE

Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Well I did not mention great potential in anyway.. Iman is good and he proved it in the rookie season, and he has the work ethic to reach his potential. I can mention what I want and you are telling me to stop expressing my opinions.. So.. just ban me then?
    Landy Fields also showed great potential his rookie year...

Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    A 32 year old who clearly is not the same player he was 2 years ago. With reports coming out about bad knees and this is the same guy who let a rumor with his girlfriend just destroy his playoff performance 2 years ago, God forbid the media in New York ripping into this guy.

Who gives a **** if he is a future hall of famer? Vince Carters a future hall of famer, maybe we should trade Amare and Shumpert for him?
    Okay.... A 7 footer who actually plays or a PF who gets hurt it seems every year? Yea Pau maybe have been "horrible" two years ago but atleast he played in the playoffs unlike somebody...

Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Yup, Gasol can stay in LA. If Amare comes back and he sucks then maybe we consider moving him. But for now just hold off.
    Yea so if Amare comes back and he sucks we trade him? Yea I'm sure trading a player who is owed 20 mill a year for the next 3 years with his injury past and declining play will be easy without us giving up even more assist in the deal.

also give us alil cap room
    In what world does Stat-Pau-Tyson on the same time make the lakers better then they are now? D12 is basically Stat and Tyson in their primes. Why the **** would one of the smartest gms of these generation do that? This isn't nba 2k
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    i want to remind everyone of this article from only 2 years ago: http://t.co/55uzbdtd
    THANK YOU man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    I want to remind EVERYONE of this article from only 2 years ago: http://t.co/55UZbdtd
    They forget this in here, and then come up with ridiculous ideas to try and sell us. For all you guys trying to trade Amare that would be awful for this team. Its too many fake wanna be gm's in here and whenever the majority of you agree the majority is always wrong.

Amare is much better that Pau call Stat anything but soft. Let the guy come back and play and then make a decision. Theres no way the knicks make this trade which is why you're hearing about it. To me it seems as if most of you guys are on board for anything to lighten the complexion of this team even when it doesn't make sense.

I"m getting tiresome of everyone in here talking about Amare and Chandler doesn't work and the points to when Dantoni was coaching News flash! He's not the coach anymore. Even Shaq and Kobe didn't work before Phil Jackson!!!

vCash
    I'm not a fan of Pau's game. Too soft for NY. It won't happen anyway it makes no sense for the Lakers and D'Antoni's system. Amar'e at the 4 is not a good option in that system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3:24491465
    Never will this happen... The Knicks rape the Lakers here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knickstapeeee View Post
    THANK YOU man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A little over 2 years ago Pau should have been finals MVP and he drop 20-20 in a game 7 for his 2nd ring.

Who cares about 2 years ago?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    January Trade Idea:

Knicks
    Trade: Amare, Brewer, Copeland, 2nd Round Pick
    Receive: J Smith, Metta

Lakers
    Trade: Gasol, Artest, 1st round pick
    Receive: Amare, Brewer, Morrow

Hawks
    Trade: J Smith, Morrow
    Receive: Gasol, Copeland, Lakers 1st Round, Knicks 2nd Round

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    A little over 2 years ago Pau should have been finals MVP and he drop 20-20 in a game 7 for his 2nd ring.

Who cares about 2 years ago?
    Oh ? but it applies for the benefit of a pau gasol for amare trade right ? Pau gasol's stats are somewhat more valid ? why ?

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast