Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    vCash
    id love gasol here but prefer melo at the 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    And they also had Clyde Drexler. I think that guy was pretty good too..

And plenty of other good players that could get you some points. Maxwell, Cassell, Kenny Smith, Elie, etc...
    not too mention Big Shot Bob...Robert Horry
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Was Drexler on the '94 team or just the '95? Pretty sure the '94 team was just Hakeem + a bunch of role players and rookies. Otis Thorpe/Vernon Maxwell were the second and third best dudes on that team.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Was Drexler on the '94 team or just the '95? Pretty sure the '94 team was just Hakeem + a bunch of role players and rookies. Otis Thorpe/Vernon Maxwell were the second and third best dudes on that team.
    Thats my point. Drex was only on the 95 team I believe. But either way some people got way to techinal.... End of the day it's rare to win a ring with out atleast two stars on your team
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Thats my point. Drex was only on the 95 team I believe. But either way some people got way to techinal.... End of the day it's rare to win a ring with out atleast two stars on your team
    I don't disagree. But there isn't one textbook way to win it. Teams have done it with offense, teams have with defense, teams have with a 5-as-1 philosophy, teams have with a bonafide star and role players, teams have with multiple star trio, with two-star duo.

You just gotta be good enough.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't disagree. But there isn't one textbook way to win it. Teams have done it with offense, teams have with defense, teams have with a 5-as-1 philosophy, teams have with a bonafide star and role players, teams have with multiple star trio, with two-star duo.

You just gotta be good enough.
    That normal wins most of the time is all I'm saying. I do agree that all you really need a go to guy and a bunch of guy who play their role very very well which we have just liek Dallas did 2 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    That normal wins most of the time is all I'm saying. I do agree that all you really need a go to guy and a bunch of guy who play their role very very well which we have just liek Dallas did 2 years ago.
    No matter how you slice it, the better team in the finals will win. There is no singular blueprint to getting it done, there are a bunch of blueprints that all come down to the best team with the best chemistry winning it.

vCash
    Okc didnt win the championship last year because all they relied on was shooting and they barely had an inside presence ... thats the road we're heading down if we continue this style of play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    id love gasol here but prefer melo at the 4
    This is a great point. I don't want gasol or amare ruining melo's great play at the 4 spot. It would only hurt the team rather than help. anytime you make your best player worst by adding someone you make ya team worst by doing it. that's just common sense. if it aint broke don't fix it. Knicks can add another SG instead. that will improve the team

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    As of right now....I like this team. I think if we can get Amar'e healthy he can be a starter off the bench....like JR is for us. Coming off the bench could get Amar'e back to his old self.

Gasol is a starter and I don' t see him doing any better than our current bigs.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8EO4t1M3cc his best game last season while being over weight and having an injured back
    Last edited by lowkeymelo; 12-05-2012 at 04:11 PM.

vCash
    It all depends on whether or not Amares mid range game is working for him this year. Last year his mid range that used to be automatic was not falling so defenders did not have to come out further to guard him.

This and his health are the 2 biggest things for me.

vCash
    Let's see how he looks for the first couple weeks into his return. If his midrange game is flowing like it used to, than he could be a very valuable asset for us.

The more I watched Pau play this year, the more hesitant I am about this trade. He's a true 7 footer with a great postgame and one less year on his contract, but he's looked very "sluggish" to put it nicely this year.

Let's see how Stat looks first, if he doesn't fit into the plans I'd much rather try to trade him for some young players and picks.

vCash
    So Who's Willing To Watch This ..and Tell Me Where Amare Doesnt Fit In ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmLB6AYIRLk

& Take A Look At All The Losses This Season ...

vCash
    Pau has tendonitis in both of his legs people are super overrating this guy....
    [

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast