Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm a big Gasol fan but he's been disappointing the last 2 seasons. He's getting old and we can't keep bringing in old guys.
    Deal with it

vCash
    its a bs source

vCash
    No way in hell the Lakers trade Gasol for Amare straight up. The Lakers want to reduce their future payroll. The want to unload Gasol for two smaller contracts or for a player that fits their style better. J-Smoove works for them because he's fast, can play the four for them and spread the floor.

I dont see what they'd need Amare for. He has a longer contract than Gasol and is injury prone. There are a bunch of other teams out there that would offer a better package than us.

If the trade goes down, we'll be a heck of a team.
    But for now I we should concentrate on making smaller trades for roll players that fit this team. We need to improve the rebounding and find away to score without chucking up threes.

vCash
    I aint trading Stat people act like he has an arod contract the guy is here for 2 more years after this season, lets stick with the plan besides Gasols production has tailed off big time in a horrific year Stat avg 18 8 im sticking with that all he needs to do is box out and ee are golden I also want to see what hes learned under Hakeem

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Don't trade Shump
    Future Ace

vCash
    Only straight up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    I'm a big Gasol fan but he's been disappointing the last 2 seasons. He's getting old and we can't keep bringing in old guys.
    Amare is 30
    Gasol is 32

Is 2 years really that much of an age difference? Pau fits our team better then STAT does. All this talk of amare playing with the bench/2nd unit needs to stop. It isn't going to happen and even if it does he needs to learn how to play with Melo. Melo plays anywhere from 35-45 mins a night. So what is Stat only going to play 25 mins a night? Yea for 20 mill he better be producing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    The ridiculous overrating of Shump has to stop. He's a good starter with defensive capabilities, not a star in the making. At the end of the day, he can be replaced

I wouldn't lose any sleep if we have up Iman and Amare for Pau
    i would , because you seem to be overrating the way pau gasol is now... he's sucked for two years straight... amare has sucked for 1 year and you throwing him under the bus but not gasol?

in my opinion shump will be an all-star just like when people said rondo wouldn't be a star or serge ibaka wouldn't develop an offensive game he's too young to trade especially when we don't know how far he could take us thats insane no smart GM would do something like that unless they getting a young guy in return

ala spurs, kawhi leonard for george hill

but giving up shump for a 32 year old Pau gasol, a suck pau gasol at that... thats a isaih thomas move right there

vCash
    this won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    our entire roster is full of old guys.. what are you trying to get at? a 32 year old won't make much of a difference, just more playoff experience, and even finals experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    The ridiculous overrating of Shump has to stop. He's a good starter with defensive capabilities, not a star in the making. At the end of the day, he can be replaced

I wouldn't lose any sleep if we have up Iman and Amare for Pau
    Dumb

vCash
    Any trade involving Shump is beyond dumb.

Id also like to see how Amare and Melo mesh once he comes back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Any trade involving Shump is beyond dumb.

Id also like to see how Amare and Melo mesh once he comes back.
    This is where the overrating and underrating of player starts to come into play. Shump is a nice player who I think could turn into the next andre iguodala but if we can get a piece that puts over the top then I pull the trigger. Im not saying for Pau. Let say the Jazz offered us milsap or favors for Shump you better believe Im shipping him to utah
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I would never trade shump for an old player on big contract past his prime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    i would , because you seem to be overrating the way pau gasol is now... he's sucked for two years straight... amare has sucked for 1 year and you throwing him under the bus but not gasol?

in my opinion shump will be an all-star just like when people said rondo wouldn't be a star or serge ibaka wouldn't develop an offensive game he's too young to trade especially when we don't know how far he could take us thats insane no smart GM would do something like that unless they getting a young guy in return

ala spurs, kawhi leonard for george hill

but giving up shump for a 32 year old Pau gasol, a suck pau gasol at that... thats a isaih thomas move right there
    Your not really wrong, but many people believe Gasols lack of production was a shift in coaching philosophy over his skills diminishing.

The second Mike Brown went there he featured Bynum as the #1 post guy. Phil Jackson openly criticized that decision saying that hurt the Lakers last season. We all know how Mike D feels about back-to-the-basket post players, Pau will never thrive with him.

He looked damn good in the olympics as a featured player.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast