Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

HUMP benched entire 2nd half!!

Marshon with 0 minutes and Hump didnt see the court after he misplayed his rotation on a and a PnR and was the Primary reason Chandler went HAM on PnR the 1st half. Avery is showing a commitment to defense and I LOVE IT. Lopez is buying in. Dude is not afraid to foul the crap out of people anymore

vCash
    lopez was worst than he was on the pnr
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    A lot of this is because Derons defense has been bad. He can't stay infront of his man so if brook or hump doesn't come up to protect the rim the PG will score easy. Its either try and block the PG which they did and then the PG will just feed the big rolling to the basket. Deron has to play better if his offense is going to be like this at least give 100% on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    A lot of this is because Derons defense has been bad. He can't stay infront of his man so if brook or hump doesn't come up to protect the rim the PG will score easy. Its either try and block the PG which they did and then the PG will just feed the big rolling to the basket. Deron has to play better if his offense is going to be like this at least give 100% on defense.
    I thought dwill's defense has been pretty good... lopez is just too sloow
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I thought dwill's defense has been pretty good... lopez is just too sloow
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pYNn7bMzmQ

It is not Lopez fault this same play has been happening all year. look at 1:36

My one problem with Lopez this year is that injury clearly changed his jumpshot he doesn't even bend his knees when he shoots anymore so his jumper is not as good as its been in previous years. His freethrow shooting is also taking a toll. I believe this is all because of that injury

vCash

yup

You saw that last night few times...the bigs would show out on the perimeter and nobody rotated to deal with the other team's roll guy...some of the defensive issues are partly the guards not the front line all the time.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Hump was benched mostly because the Knicks went a small lineup, and Evans is playing better than him.

vCash
    You can't play Hump because Melo was playing the 4 a lot, as was Novak.

Swag has been in Avery's dog house all season but you can't complain with Bogans and Stack's play this game.

WHERRE BROOKLYN AT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash:24475816
    Hump was benched mostly because the Knicks went a small lineup, and Evans is playing better than him.
    Hump was pulled out immediately after he screwed a PnR assigment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85:24475627
    Hump lost his man completely. But i agree lopez struggles there

vCash
    The past years Hump had the benefit of playing on a terrible team and right after Brook had mono. He averaged a double double and was good at rebounding, but now that the Nets are a team opponents take more seriously, his playing time should be limited. Rebounding and hustle was his forte but Evans pretty much destroys him in that category. A lot of people who follow the NBA would agree that Hump should not log significant minutes in a championship caliber team.

vCash
    Hump doesn't fit this team if we get a legit PF lookout this team is ready. We need a PF that plays defense

vCash
    Hump doesn't fit this team if we get a legit PF lookout this team is ready. We need a PF that plays defense
    I totally agree with you man! He wouldn't even have to be a good scorer either, just someone who can play great defense! I love that idea better then getting rid of Lopez!
    Ballin-

vCash
    I don't know where I posted this. But what would you guys think of working a trade to get Gooden down here..
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I don't know where I posted this. But what would you guys think of working a trade to get Gooden down here..
    He's like the same kind of player as Hump...I think we can do much better via trade than Gooden.

If we are not going to play Marshon (which is stupid) we might as well trade him for a PF, he has to have a lot of value everyone knows he's super talented.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast