Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hate it when people are quick to jump to conclusions. It's a given fact that Luck struggles on the road. Everyone knows that. It's a confidence/mental issue now more than anything, especially being a rookie.

If this was his 3rd year and he was still struggling, I would be more on board with his comments. But it's completely unjustified to be making stupid regards like that to a rookie surrounded by mediocre talent, and a bottom 5 offensive line that's facing a top 5 defensive line.

Let's not forget Peyton's rookie numbers were what, like 18 TD's and 23 INT's?

#iubb

vCash
    Listen im as big of a Luck supporter as the rest of you, but I guess I should clarify when I say Luck sucks Im meaning he is sucking this game. I understand hes a rookie and he is going to make mistakes, but it his turnovers should be a cause for concern. Hes had multiple games where he has made extremely poor throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Go **** yourself SanAntonioSpurs23
    Was that called for? Just because im voicing my opinion?

vCash
    ok youre right about vaughn, that was crucial.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    Listen im as big of a Luck supporter as the rest of you, but I guess I should clarify when I say Luck sucks Im meaning he is sucking this game. I understand hes a rookie and he is going to make mistakes, but it his turnovers should be a cause for concern. Hes had multiple games where he has made extremely poor throws.
    Exactly. Please do next time. I take back what I said bad about you. Thank you

#iubb

vCash
    He posted that after Luck threw for the TD, because you said "**** you Luck"

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I fail to see why im getting bashed. Has Luck not played a below average game? Has he not made very poor throws?

If the Colts lose would it not be on Lucks shoulders?

Ive never once said that Luck isnt the future, hell I was for drafting him even if it meant Peyton leaving. I guess its a sin to say anything bad about him..... Sorry my opinions have made you that angry.

vCash
    After posts like this? I thought so. others may not agree, but you need to be less quick to judge Luck. There was mis-interpretation obviously from your Luck Blows stuff cause you were talking about this game, and not the whole season.

Luck and his turnovers.....
    Luck is pissing me off. His deep ball is garbage
    This loss is on you Andrew......
    **** you Luck
    You were saying? Luck blows

#iubb

vCash
    Bottom line is im a very passionate fan that sometimes lets my fustrations get the best of me. Lets go Colts

vCash
    let's put our troubles aside, we have 1 minute left

#iubb

vCash
    I fail to see why im getting bashed. Has Luck not played a below average game? Has he not made very poor throws?

If the Colts lose would it not be on Lucks shoulders?

Ive never once said that Luck isnt the future, hell I was for drafting him even if it meant Peyton leaving. I guess its a sin to say anything bad about him..... Sorry my opinions have made you that angry.
    no, its that what your saying is biased for some reason or another. Its not taking into account the problems the rest of the team is having/causing. Its an uneducated and annoying way to express your opinion. You make it seem like Luck is the problem, but our problems are much bigger than Luck, who has done his best to shadow most of our problems this season with wins.

vCash
    There's Reggie Wayne!

vCash
    Ill glady eat my big helping of crow when Luck scores this game winning drive.

vCash
    Wow! This is why we shouldn't be bashing Luck.

vCash
    This is it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast