Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    we need to get a new corner. like a tall one.

#iubb

vCash
    calvin johnson has torn this secondary a new *******.

#iubb

vCash
    This loss is on you Andrew......

vCash
    ****ing horrible defense there.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    This loss is on you Andrew......
    slow down, this isnt a loss yet, theres a whole quarter left to play.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Oh its only the third Q lol. Oops

vCash
    donald brown is extremely ineffective.

#iubb

vCash
    WTH was that horrible play? run up the middle on a draw, that was miserable.

vCash
    we need a turnover like none other.

vCash
    ^3 and out works out well

#iubb

vCash
    getting the ball back now... so thats good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^3 and out works out well
    yes it does, we need some points now. Something to put some pressure on their offense.

vCash
    everyone remember that we are 9 points behind, if we have the last possession down 2, we are in a good position.

vCash
    that went horribly wrong.

vCash
    **** you Luck

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast