Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    **** you Sanantoniospurs23..... piece of ****

vCash
    unbelievable!!!!!

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    **** you Sanantoniospurs23..... piece of ****

Holy crap im so happy right now.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Ill just claim that I did the best reverse jinx of all time..... that will make me feel better.

vCash
    Ill just claim that I did the best reverse jinx of all time..... that will make me feel better.
    haha, you should feel GREAT right now regardless, i know i do.

vCash
    Sometimes statistics don't matter. If we look at Peyton's rookie season or the game with 5 picks or the horrible games at New England, we don't care. Luck is showing why stats sometimes don't matter. He's clutch.

vCash
    I'm literally shaking right now. That was one of the best comebacks i've seen. I was yelling when Reggie couldn't get the TD, but now I'm on cloud 9 because of Luck to Avery. Credit to Arians for drawing that up. Credit to Luck for being mobile, and credit to the lions for choking this game away.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    haha, you should feel GREAT right now regardless, i know i do.
    Oh I do, Luck just **** all over my face and it tastes great!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    If we win this game, it will be because of Luck. If we lose this game, it will be because of Luck. Dude needs to stop throwing INTs.... it's frustrating. Defense has come up big, but Luck just keeps putting DET in great field position.
    Like i said, we'll win or lose by Andrew luck. It's nice that Luck decided to keep the ball in those final 2 scoring drives.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Ill glady eat my big helping of crow when Luck scores this game winning drive.
    Let's be happy and merry together

#iubb

vCash
    Wow.. What a game... Def lost my voice..

vCash
    yea i'll be honest i got an erection after the touchdown

#iubb

vCash
    Wow. I am...wow.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Love it when people overreact and then their reactions afterwards lol. Being a fan of this team all these years everyone should remember that the games never over until that clock ticks to 0. Remember the Tampa game in 02 lol? Never say never.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Better win: this game or the Packer game?

#3in5

<3

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast