Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are the Giants and Packers becoming rivals?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 54.55%
  • No

4 36.36%
  • Undecided

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    I like the comparison
    Even look into it more.... Colts had what people thought was the better QB but could never really win the big one minus one time(packers have that in rodgers)....Pats had brady who is considered one of if not the most clutch QB in NFL history(we have the most clutch QB right now in ELI).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Its not a rivalry if the Packers keep getting owned

Seriously though, it has always been a special game with the history that these two teams have, but lately these past 3 years something has been brewing up between the two. In 2010 the Packers pretty much eliminated the Giants when they played them in the penultimate game of the season and the Pack went on to win the SB. Last year Big Blue eliminated them from the playoffs and went on to .

I expect to see them face again in the playoffs and a new chapter may be brewing in this new NFL rivalry.

vCash
    Can't be a rivalry when we keep winning
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    It's becoming a rivalry...we might not play them enough for it to be a consistent rivalry though.
    regardless who wins the NFC north division, we're playing that division next year for our NFC matchups, and we're guaranteed to play the packers for the 2013 season, so if we manage to play the Packers in the playoffs, then this will become a new & uprising rivalry and become Colts vs. Pats Part II: The NFC side, and it seems to the majority of comments here that it is turning out that way
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Can't be a rivalry when we keep winning
    We've won the last 2 match ups but before that they won the last 2 games. 1 knocked us out the playoffs and last year in the final weeks of the season that lost almost did.
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hmmm....close but not quite would be my answer. There might be something brewing though if we meet in the playoffs again this year. It's close. 2 classic franchises.

But really our rivalries are in the division, the Jets, the Patriots and the Niners which was big in the 80's-90's and now has revived.
    I agree.

This Packers rivalry is starting to brew, but its not quite there yet.

This year we might meet in the playoffs though, so who knows.

I will say this though...when I think rival...I think about a team that I absolutely DO NOT want to see win the SB. If the Giants are eliminated...I could care less about whether the Packers win or not.

However, if the Cowboys, Eagles, or Jets win I will be furious. Maybe thats just a more personal thing with my feelings toward those teams.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    I agree.

I will say this though...when I think rival...I think about a team that I absolutely DO NOT want to see win the SB. If the Giants are eliminated...I could care less about whether the Packers win or not.

However, if the Cowboys, Eagles, or Jets win I will be furious. Maybe thats just a more personal thing with my feelings toward those teams.
    I actually like the Packers, always have. Of course not when we are playing them, but otherwise, I don't mind if they win. Definitely see a good rivalry building. Really don't like San Fran, hate to see them doing well..

NFC East hatred runs deep. As far as the Jets, I only root against them right now, as I hate pretty much every player on the team, and Rex as well. Besides that, I feel bad for my suffering friends that have the misfortune of being fans..

Seems odd, though, that pretty much every team we beat, has a few players come out and say something like "well, they really didn't beat us, we beat us". Giants apparently are the luckiest team in the league. Better to be lucky then good, I always say...
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 12-03-2012 at 10:18 PM.

vCash
    I agree.

I actually wouldn't mind if the Eagles win tone super bowl, but as for the packers, saints, steelers, falcons, cowboys, redskins, jets, patriots, 49ers, or the Ravens, I refuse to see their players hoist the Lombardi trophy IMO, and here's why I personally feel this way: still hate the ravens for the beatdown back in 2000...cowboys, steelers, 49ers, falcons & jets are overrated teams that will make me puke if super bowl was mentioned with them...saints, packers, redskins, 49ers, or Patriots are successful & great teams that I would envy if they won the whole dang thang.....the reason why I say Eagles is because if they at least win one, the NFC East would be the 1st division to have all 4 members to win at least 1 super bowls, and then our division could take bragging rights haha, but after they win one, i don't want to see them get in it again
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12