Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Maybe he is trying to get dismissed so he can turn and sue the show for religious discrimination or wrongful termination.......something along those lines. Might be looking for some type of settlement maybe.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Hasn't seemed to bother him the past few years. I think he's starting to realize the show's best days are behind it.
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    The show has forever been filth, but people love filth. It's forever been a pretty awful show. I guess it's cool he's speaking out...but whatever.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Am I the only one that think's he sounds high when he's talking on that video? Typical religion and the church though - no problem reaping in the money $$$

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    OTOH I saw two women on that show that are champions of their gender:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-05booBv5Qb...0118091309.jpg

http://img14.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp0..._122_349lo.jpg
    First one is supposed to be back on Thursday

vCash
    he's right...but for the wrong reasons.hate religious bent and thats not why it should go,it should go because the show sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    he's right...but for the wrong reasons.hate religious bent and thats not why it should go,it should go because the show sucks
    this

vCash
    What a tool

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Maybe he is trying to get dismissed so he can turn and sue the show for religious discrimination or wrongful termination.......something along those lines. Might be looking for some type of settlement maybe.
    I doubt it. He is only signed for the rest of this year anyway and they have filmed most of the episodes for this season. They have no reason to let him out of his contract when he probably only has a few episodes left to film and will probably only have a cameo in them anyway.

All the main stars are only signed thru this season so it is more than likely done anyway.

vCash
    Didnt watch anyways.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I doubt it. He is only signed for the rest of this year anyway and they have filmed most of the episodes for this season. They have no reason to let him out of his contract when he probably only has a few episodes left to film and will probably only have a cameo in them anyway.

All the main stars are only signed thru this season so it is more than likely done anyway.
    I was thinking he might of like what Charlie pulled and thought to himself it might be time to try for a big payday before it's all over.

Who knows though, guy sounds like a little nut job.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    im gonna go out on a limb and say he's gay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    First one is supposed to be back on Thursday
    I didn't see this post until I came across the show, put it on, and there she was.

Looks a little older, but still on the high end of hot for me.

Next scene was Ashton Kutcher and I was out.

vCash
    Charlie Sheen is about as funny as the cancer that killed my grandma.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Looks a little older, but still on the high end of hot for me.

Next scene was Ashton Kutcher and I was out.
    You mean actresses age?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast