Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Angus T. Jones wants people to stop watching "Two and a Half Men"

Is "Two and a Half Men" about to lose half a man?

Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake on the show, says in a videotaped testimonial for the religious group Forerunner Chronicles that he doesn't want to be on it, and that he considers the risque CBS sitcom to be "filthy."

Take his comments with a grain of salt, because the religious group with which he's become affiliated seems like it may be a joke: It is led by a figure called "The Forerunner" who claims that rappers including Jay-Z and A$AP Rocky endorse the occult with their music.

Bing: Ashton Kutcher to do second season of 'Two and a Half Men'

But Jones gives no indication in the video that he is kidding.

"If you watch 'Two and a Half Men,' please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men,'" he says. "I'm on 'Two and a Half Men,' and I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth. Please.

"Do some research on the effect of television on your brain," he adds. "It's bad news."

Later he adds: "You can not be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not okay with what I'm learning -- what the Bible says -- and being on that television show."

Warner Bros., which produces the show, declined to comment. CBS and a rep for Jones did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Jones' comments come as the show is in its second season since the meltdown and firing of star Charlie Sheen, who was replaced by Ashton Kutcher. Kutcher and Jon Cryer are the two men to the half man played by Jones.

Watch the video here; Jones' comments about the show come in around the 7:50 mark.

Tell us on Facebook: What do you think about Jones' comments about his show?

In the video, Jones also describes how he found his way to the group. He says he was seeking a church "with an all-black congregation."

"I guess you could say I was looking for like a black gospel theme because I like black people," Jones says. "I'm not afraid to say it."

He explains to The Forerunner, who sits beside him in the video and is African-American, that he uses the term "black" rather than "African-American" because he has a black friend who prefers the term black.

"Black people rock," he adds.

"You're good, don't worry about it," says The Forerunner.

This is the stuff of which Joaquin Phoenix-style fake meltdowns are made.

vCash
    Two and a Half Men is filth? He sure as hell has no problem taking $300,000 an episode from that filth.

vCash
    Don't know what point he's making, but I'm surprised people need to be told this.

Watch Californication if you want to see a middle aged womanizer at work - at least you see some fckin TIIIIIIIIIIIIITS(!) on that show.

OTOH I saw two women on that show that are champions of their gender:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-05booBv5Qb...0118091309.jpg

http://img14.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp0..._122_349lo.jpg

vCash
    I remember a while ago he made a statement that he was considering leaving the show, now i think he's stuck in that contract. Such a weird situation though, he just knows the show sucks now lmao

props to him though, that dude is loaded because of that "filth"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Two and a Half Men is filth? He sure as hell has no problem taking $300,000 an episode from that filth.
    Exactly. They have no problem cashing those checks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Exactly. They have no problem cashing those checks.
    Yep. He can make statements like that because of those cashed checks.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Man, I hate this show. I really didn't mind it when Charlie Sheen was around, but Jon Cryer and this guy are just awful.

vCash
    he comes out hypocritical, but hey w/e. i just dont like when he brings religion into this because he comes off as an extreme Christian which kind of bugs me for some reason but the show in itself (since the beginning) isnt necessarily "filth" its just crude humor which attracts a lot of people actually. as far as the show today, i enjoy it
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    i kind of call BS.

vCash
    This has to be a joke.... come on. Although I completely agree with him. I don't like the content of the show one bit.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    he wants to bad mouth whats been his meal ticket since he was like 12?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    His mom made a statement claiming that people (church?) are taking advantage of him for money reasons.

vCash
    Isn't this season supposed to be the last of this show?

vCash
    The show sucks since charlie sheen left anyway!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Isn't this season supposed to be the last of this show?
    I think it is the last one they have to make in order to fulfill their syndication contract but I don't think anyone ever said it was the last season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast