Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Even with ilb not being as important, willis probably goes top 10, if not at least 15. Imo id go miller over smith too.
    Yeah he could go top 10 but I just dont see it with the way the NFL is becoming. On offense, everyone wants to put up big points through the air, and on defense everyone wants to stop that QB and what better way to do it then drafting a guy who can take away the QBs favorite weapon at WR or who can get to the QB and force turnovers and get sacks. I would go Von Miller over Aldon Smith also btw.

vCash
    Theres a qb in the same division as newton thats better and wouod go before him, matt ryan. Ill take von miller over watt too.
    Give me Watt over any defensive player anyday. The guy was leading the league in sacks and he plays 3-4 defensive end.

vCash
    Well personally Ill take 10+ of likely competing over taking guys like brafy and manning who will keep you competitive for a few more years, but then who knows
    Manning and Brady makes you automatic championship contenders. If not for Mannings neck, i would have had him in the top 10 still.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Qb's would be all of the first 10 picks not in this order though:
    Rodgers
    Brady
    Eli
    Big Ben
    Ryan
    Stafford
    Rg3
    Luck
    Cam
    Brees
    Possibly and I think Roethlisberger is very underrated. What he does with that horrible O Line is fantastic. Could easily see him as a top 10. Stafford, Im not sold on him at all. I kind of tried not to be a homer so i did t choose Matt Ryan but he could definitely be drafted top 10 and i am not that big of an Eli fan. But you could easily be right about the first top 10 picks being QB. Not Stafford though. IMO I would pick his teammate CJ way before him.

vCash
    Id probably go like this:

1. Aaron Rodgers- Not exactly old yet, in his prime, and probably the best QB in the NFL.
    Above average runner, great pocket awareness and a rocket arm.

2. Andrew Luck- Getting a lot less hype than RG3 and doesn't have great numbers but I love the kids size and ability and most of all... brain. I think once the experience comes, you'll see the second coming of potentially the guy I placed above him.

3. Cam Newton- Ill probably be shackled for this pick.. but, the guy in my opinion has three major issues. 1. His footwork/timing. He too often stands around when he could/should get rid of the ball. 2. His maturity. Self explanitory. 3. His coaching staff (the biggest problem in my opinion). These problems get settled, and I think he's plateau into a top QB in this league, because of his size and ability.

4. Robert Griffin III- 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier and he's my number 1. I love the kids footwork and decision making, aside from his GREAT athleticim. Does everything right, but personally I feel like being that much smaller is gunna come back to haunt him. Two QBs with that size come into mind, Vick and Brees. Obviously we've heard the Vick comparisions, warranted or not, he's a mobile QB, who's reaping the benefits of being a small running QB. If you turn him into a pocket QB, you're taking away a lot of what's great about him.

5. Calvin Johnson- Best non QB player in the nfl, in my opinion. Size, speed, great hands. What else can you really ask for in a WR?

6. JJ Watt- The most disruptive defensive player in the NFL in my opinion. I'm aware that Aldon Smith has more sacks... but for where Watt is playin, he's not supposed to be the leading sack guy. He eats blockers FOR guys like Aldon. What he's doing is amazing and the fact that he's only in his second year, is even more impressive.

7. Aj Green- I love the kid. Such a redzone machine and is always going to command a double team. The fact that the second best receiver on the team is named Andrew Hawkins or Mo Sanu says a lot about how great he really is. Great size, good speed, amazing knack for the ball.

8.Tom Brady- Eek 35 hurts.. But, for what you'll have out of him (maybe 5-7 years?)its worth the pick this late. In my opinion, might go down as the best QB all time, maybe. The franchise he is with, hasn't had a losing season since I was like 8.

9. Rob Gronkowski- I have a TE here, because he is just so damn good. He's the best receiving TE in the nfl, and is an EXTREMELY underrated blocker. Helps the team in so many ways. Huge target and good speed/strength.

10. Pat Peterson- I don't really trust a player coming back from an injury such as an ACL tear, with that being said, I feel like CB is the most important position on defense and Peterson (very soon) is going to be on the top of CB list in due time.

Props to Vinny642

vCash
    On defense I go with JJ Watt at 1.

On offense I go either with Luck or Griffin since I am a Skins fan I think you know where I am leaning ...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12