Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

A fantasy draft top 10. Who you got?

Ok say the NFL had a Fantasy draft and every single player is up for grabs. Who do you think would be the first 10 drafted? Im not asking who you think is the best 10 players in the league because most of the best players are old and wouldnt be drafted earlier then alot of these up and coming players(IMO)

Just want to see who yall think are the most wanted players in the league that most likely has the talent to be the face of a franchise. I wanted to do a top 32 but really that would take too long and i doubt anybody else would follow suit doing 32 players except maybe a select few so i just said first 10.

Heres mine:

1. Aaron Rodgers

Still rather Young for a QB and is arguably the best QB in the league with probably the best throwing ability in the league.

2. Robert Griffin

With the way this guy has been playing in his rookie season would probably have a GMs mouth watering. Some people compare him to Aaron Rodgers but with more speed and he is also very young so could not only help win now but also for the future long down the road.

3. Tom Brady

I just dont see him dropping any further. I know he is getting up there in age but some teams do want to win now and who better to take then this guy. What this guy has been able to do over career with many different receivers is nothing short of amazing. Hes just too good to pass up IMO.

4. Andrew Luck

Everyone sees what this guy has been able to do with so little. Going from 2 wins to a possible playoff contender is amazing and Andrew Luck has been the guy to make it happen for the colts.

5. Calvin Johnson

This guy can make any QB look good, an average WR look spectacular on the other side and a good CB look horrible. One of the most gifted players ever to play the game, i believe he would be chose this early just because of his amazing ability and he is still young.

6. J.J. Watt

This man is just domination. If you want a guy who can do it all on defense, then who else would you rather have? From sacks, to interceptions, to tackles, to swatting balls down, and to just making a defense automatically better, Watt is the definiton of All Around player and the best player to build your defense around.

7. Darrelle Revis

If not for the injury, he could have easily been drafted earlier. With the ACL injury, this is most likely the riskiest pick and maybe reach but what Revis can do for your defense if fully healthy is well worth the risk but is a reall big risk and the IF is all the same size.

8. Cam Newton

We all saw what this guy did in his rookie year. The man has all the talent in the world. With more talent around him and better coaching, who knows what this guy can become and i think he would be drafted this early just off that untapped potential. And o yeah, this is a QB league.

9. JPP

Is there another QB worthy of choosing this early? P. Manning is probably the next best QB available and due to his age and health I would have to say no, so i would have to say a QB stopper would be the best choice. Depending on the defense you would want to play, another player could easily be chosen to fit the scheme but i am choosing JPP anyway. The guy is an all around player from rushing the passer to stopping the run. I believe he could easily play 3-4 too since he is so athletic and his pursuit ability and strength at impact could easily have him dominate at the OLB position.

10. Haloti Ngata

When Healthy, he is the most dominant interior lineman in the league. Getting this man would easily make any defense good. From stopping the run, to getting to the QB, he can do it all. One of the most unblockable players in the league and i think he would definitely be drafted in the top 10 picks.

What are yall thoughts? How would your top 10 look? Discuss.

vCash
    Luck would go one or at least before Griffin guaranteed

vCash
    To play homer, I'd have to include Willis and possibly Aldon Smith, and while on that I'd say Von Miller too. I wouldn't include Luck or Newton on that list yet. Cam is at .500 as far as good vs bad seasons go, so not top 10 to me, and Luck has had some nice games, but the Colts as a unit are playing like hell for Pagano, tons of potential, but not top 10 to me.

vCash
    Theres a qb in the same division as newton thats better and wouod go before him, matt ryan. Ill take von miller over watt too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    To play homer, I'd have to include Willis and possibly Aldon Smith, and while on that I'd say Von Miller too. I wouldn't include Luck or Newton on that list yet. Cam is at .500 as far as good vs bad seasons go, so not top 10 to me, and Luck has had some nice games, but the Colts as a unit are playing like hell for Pagano, tons of potential, but not top 10 to me.
    Luck and rodgers would go 1-2 imo, no questions. Luck is easily worth the first pick, although id take rodgers first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Luck and rodgers would go 1-2 imo, no questions. Luck is easily worth the first pick, although id take rodgers first.
    It all depends on if you want to win now or in a few years to me. Luck has a TON of potential, but if I wanted to compete right now, there would be several QB's I'd take before him. Put him on a fantasy built team who knows how good he is, I just have to go with the proven guys at the moment.

vCash
    Theres a qb in the same division as newton thats better and wouod go before him, matt ryan. Ill take von miller over watt too.
    I would go Matt Ryan. I am a Falcons fan actually. Didnt want to be a homer By picking him. I just think the potential would make Cam a top 10 pick but Matty Ice is definitely a better QB.

vCash
    I actually wanted to put Willis but inside linebacker is not the biggest need position so idk if he would be chosen in the top 10. But with the talent he has and what he could do for a team, I wouldnt disagree with him being picked that early. Same with Aldon Smith who is an amazing player but is basically just a pass rusher at the moment(a very good one though) and not so sure how he would play without all that talent in front of him and on side of him.

vCash
    It all depends on if you want to win now or in a few years to me. Luck has a TON of potential, but if I wanted to compete right now, there would be several QB's I'd take before him. Put him on a fantasy built team who knows how good he is, I just have to go with the proven guys at the moment.
    Well personally Ill take 10+ of likely competing over taking guys like brafy and manning who will keep you competitive for a few more years, but then who knows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dee279 View Post
    I actually wanted to put Willis but inside linebacker is not the biggest need position so idk if he would be chosen in the top 10. But with the talent he has and what he could do for a team, I wouldnt disagree with him being picked that early. Same with Aldon Smith who is an amazing player but is basically just a pass rusher at the moment(a very good one though) and not so sure how he would play without all that talent in front of him and on side of him.
    Even with ilb not being as important, willis probably goes top 10, if not at least 15. Imo id go miller over smith too.

vCash
    He is worth it but i would still pick RG3. He is having the better season and to all the people saying he has more talent on offense then Luck could be correct but at the same time, its not that big of a difference. His best receiver is Garcon and he played what 3 games all season? Yes he has a running game bit dont forget that RB is a rookie also. RG3 is making it easier for him just like he is for RG3.

vCash
    Arod
    Luck
    RG3
    Ryan
    Eli
    Big Ben
    Brady
    Brees
    Calvin
    Von Miller
    Watt
    Willis
    AP

all these guys would be considered, i believe the franchise qbs would easily go first.

vCash
    Qb's would be all of the first 10 picks not in this order though:
    Rodgers
    Brady
    Eli
    Big Ben
    Ryan
    Stafford
    Rg3
    Luck
    Cam
    Brees

vCash
    Luck would go one or at least before Griffin guaranteed
    My very first thought.

vCash
    If I started a team today, I'd do so with Mr. Griffen cubed please.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast