Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

MNF: Panthers/Eagles

Best offensive drive all year right there. Chud stopped trying to be a genius and just called some damn decent plays.

vCash
    It didn't spread into the third drive, unfortunately. I was hoping this would be a game where we tore up the other team enough to rest starters for the last 10 minutes, but it looks like we may still want that top 5 pick lol.

vCash
    lmao, if our defense plays like this all game we'll definitely be in position for that top 5 pick.

vCash
    We march down the field and score two TDs using a traditional NFL offense. What do we do after? Zone-read. I swear, that's the stupidest gameplan in the league. One more 5 yard loss for Stewart in the zone-read and I'm going to lose it.

vCash
    Breaking news: Chud is still a tard.

vCash
    Chud is calling awful plays (excluding the first two drives), defense is looking like last year's run defense, special teams are looking special ed. Oh well. I don't care if we win or lose, but I'd love to see Cam have an amazing game. It'd be great for him to have a 4TD/0INT game on prime-time.

vCash
    Anyone else upset that we had about 44 seconds left on the clock and 3 timeouts and Rivera just decides to head to the locker room without even trying?

vCash
    Also Nortman don't be surprised if you see a pink slip in your locker sometime soon. You would figure if you draft a punter he would be good but the light just wont come on for Nortman. He either kicks line drives which screws our coverage unit or he shanks his kicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFan87 View Post
    Anyone else upset that we had about 44 seconds left on the clock and 3 timeouts and Rivera just decides to head to the locker room without even trying?
    Yeah, that irked me. You're 2-8, only down 1 point, and get the ball back first in the second half, honestly what's there to lose? Not to mention J-Stew had a nice run on 1st. Cam sure looked displeased to not have an opportunity to go for it. Maybe they were worried because of his high passes to LaFell on that last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaFan87 View Post
    Also Nortman don't be surprised if you see a pink slip in your locker sometime soon. You would figure if you draft a punter he would be good but the light just wont come on for Nortman. He either kicks line drives which screws our coverage unit or he shanks his kicks.
    He did really well to being the year, I have no idea what happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Yeah, that irked me. You're 2-8, only down 1 point, and get the ball back first in the second half, honestly what's there to lose? Not to mention J-Stew had a nice run on 1st. Cam sure looked displeased to not have an opportunity to go for it. Maybe they were worried because of his high passes to LaFell on that last drive.

He did really well to being the year, I have no idea what happened.
    I saw a graphic where Nortman is 29th in the league in net punting. He is young and could improve but he needs to turn it around quick if he wants to keep his job.

Loved the flying score by Superman. LETS GO PANTHERS

vCash
    That's the spirit, Nakamura! Keep our draft pick high!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    That's the spirit, Nakamura! Keep our draft pick high!
    Nakamura SUCKS

vCash
    Good thing we cut Medlock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Good thing we cut Medlock.
    Yeah, he might've made that PAT and put us in position to win. We still have time to lose this one.

vCash
    When you can find an NFL kicker that can actually miss extra points, you have to sign him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast