Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Derrick Williams

Do any of yal think we should maybe take a shot at him? He seems to want a chance to play which he can't get in Minnesota with Love. Kid still has a lot of upside. Obviously not the best option but nonetheless realistic and could turn out to be that guy to go with harden.

vCash
    We have threads for adding players. Let's not start a new thread for asking about one single player.

To answer, no point. Have you seen our roster?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    It would be interesting to see him on a team searching for that #2/3 option, but I think Minnesota needs to lower their demands before he will have any chance at being traded.

vCash
    Sorry I didn't notice that thread until after I posted. If it could be moved, that'd be great.

As for our roster, we need players that contribute consistently. With this roster, other than Harden and Asik, you never know who will contribute. Parsons could probably be thrown in that group too. Williams could provide a second option going forward given more minutes. Patterson has been solid but he's not that guy to put us in championship contention. Not saying Williams is for sure that guy, but he definitely has the potential to be.

vCash
    My point is we are in need of proven players. We've been going on players with potential for too long.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    That I can agree with. Personally I would like to see us go after Millsap or if the twolves make Love available, he'd fit in perfectly for what we need.

vCash
    Love is a pipe dream. Millsap I wouldn't be surprised about, but I don't think he makes us a legit contender.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I don't know how I feel about Williams, but given how many young PFs are already on this roster, I'm not crazy about the idea of acquiring another one. Also, I would imagine Minnesota is probably going to ask a lot for him, and I'm not sure he's worth much of anything right now based on how little he's shown since he was drafted.

vCash
    Besides athleticism, Patterson is better than him in every other category. (My opinion)

vCash
    He's a better defensive player and rebounder (Williams is averaging the same amount of Rebounds as Pat in about 10 less minutes) than Patterson. He's also tons more athletic and has a higher ceiling. Patterson is by far the better shooter) He is a legit building block, IMO, along with Harden and Parsons.

Consistent PG play is the most pressing need on the team (low post scoring being 2nd). Add Chris Paul to this team and this would be a top 4 team (along with OKC, SA and Mem) in the western conference.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Hell no.

vCash
    I like Patterson but I'm still hoping we can get J-Smooth in Rockets uniform.

vCash
    I'd go for Milsapp or Al Jefferson, they are both free agents in the offseason right