Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I still have the upmost faith that UD will regain his shooting form at some point. He just needs to take it when he's open and he can't be hesitant. The only way to get your shot back is keep shooting when you're open...

vCash
    It amazes me how u guys always talk about chalmers,bosh,Haslem, and battier when they do bad. Don't u guys realize that this is the best team in the nba? We don't need anyone else and we definitely don't need to get rid of anyone. Ill admit cole is a spaz but he also plays lock down d. Y'all need to remember its still early in the season and we still have the best record in the east so why don't u stop complaining and just enjoy being fans of a team that is on track to win titles for multiple years. Ill admit I'm a Lebron fan before a heat fan but sometimes I feel like I'm more loyal to Haslem and wade than y'all are. One bad game and y'all are like" let's trade him " or "he sucks". Just calm down we r gonna repeat no doubt lol. We were the best team in the nba and then we added ray Allen! It doesn't get any better. U could be a bobcats fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Carey21 View Post
    It amazes me how u guys always talk about chalmers,bosh,Haslem, and battier when they do bad. Don't u guys realize that this is the best team in the nba? We don't need anyone else and we definitely don't need to get rid of anyone. Ill admit cole is a spaz but he also plays lock down d. Y'all need to remember its still early in the season and we still have the best record in the east so why don't u stop complaining and just enjoy being fans of a team that is on track to win titles for multiple years. Ill admit I'm a Lebron fan before a heat fan but sometimes I feel like I'm more loyal to Haslem and wade than y'all are. One bad game and y'all are like" let's trade him " or "he sucks". Just calm down we r gonna repeat no doubt lol. We were the best team in the nba and then we added ray Allen! It doesn't get any better. U could be a bobcats fan
    thats not saying much. nothing in wrong with criticizing your own team.

vCash
    Whether or not we're the best team in the league is purely subjective. I'd rather criticize my team for what it's lacking, and remain objective as opposed to being homerific and wave the Heat pom-poms regardless if there are issues staring me in the face.
    Last edited by SteBO; 12-02-2012 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    U act like we can't want to make our team better by wanting some other players. Ur not being real with urself if u think this team doesn't need any upgrades.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Not lately......
    his last 2 games he has played well, but compared to the rest of the year that isnt much of a sample size. He is shooting .368 from the field and .250 from the 3. He never passes the ball, takes bad shots, and stops the offensive flow when he is in the game. About the only things he has going for him is he plays good defense, and doesnt turn it over for the most part. I was a huge Cole supporter last year, and I know it is early, but if he doesnt pick it up we will need to look for an upgrade next season.

vCash
    because we let scrub teams like Cleveland and Milluakee, and a 3rd string Spurs team almost beat us. We wouldnt have the best record in the East if we were playing good teams. If we play the way we have been against teams like Boston, OKC, SAS, or Memphis we would get smashed. Truth is, we have had it easy so far.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 12-02-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345