Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,865
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    LOL... 12 games... Twelve games is all I have to say.

    Turnovers and shot selection are his only problems... 2 To per game 1.7 to be exact and attemping only 4 shots pergame... WHILE defending VERY good the other pg's...

    Tell me what are your options? We have to go with the players we have, and there are no other options. He only plays 18 minutes a game.

    Last season, 39%fg and 7pts, and no body complained, and suddenly after TWELVE friking games he is the worst... Come on dude!
    last season he was bad too.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    If I recall correctly, a bunch of heat fans were very critical of Cole last season led by Justin.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,842
    vCash
    1500
    Last season everyone was saying, "ohh! he is a good project", "he has upside", "he can be very good", "he is mature and have good defense, he bring us energy off the bench". C'mon I remember that.

    Anyways, we don't have any other options, and that is my problem. If we don't have anything beside playing Wade/Lebron/Allen at pg then why we are complaining about a few problems with Cole who is still learning.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,150
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Last season everyone was saying, "ohh! he is a good project", "he has upside", "he can be very good", "he is mature and have good defense, he bring us energy off the bench". C'mon I remember that.

    Anyways, we don't have any other options, and that is my problem. If we don't have anything beside playing Wade/Lebron/Allen at pg then why we are complaining about a few problems with Cole who is still learning.
    IMO some people here are greedy and spoiled. They are used to seeing LeBron, Wade, and Bosh shoot over 50% regularly, and Jones, Miller, Allen, and Battier shooting near or usually over 40% from 3PT.... they expect too much IMO.

    When Chalmers was shooting like 42% FG, 36% 3PT, people said he was slacking and should be shooting higher, even though that's pretty much the usual from a guy like Billups.

    Cole does need to improve, but people are overreacting.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,865
    vCash
    1503
    You know your team is good when "chuck" norris cole is the biggest subject to debate about lol


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    IMO some people here are greedy and spoiled. They are used to seeing LeBron, Wade, and Bosh shoot over 50% regularly, and Jones, Miller, Allen, and Battier shooting near or usually over 40% from 3PT.... they expect too much IMO.

    When Chalmers was shooting like 42% FG, 36% 3PT, people said he was slacking and should be shooting higher, even though that's pretty much the usual from a guy like Billups.

    Cole does need to improve, but people are overreacting.
    That is exactly my opinion. He NEEDS to improve. But first we don't have any other option. And second, he isn't playing that bad. I expect him to get better in this season because last season he was better.

    But 12 games is a very small sample size. I agree with you!
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK



  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,865
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    That is exactly my opinion. He NEEDS to improve. But first we don't have any other option. And second, he isn't playing that bad. I expect him to get better in this season because last season he was better.

    But 12 games is a very small sample size. I agree with you!
    You don't think he's playing that bad?

    33% shooting
    23% from 3
    24% turnover%
    PER of 3.8

    He has set the bar pretty low so far. I hope he gets better only because i have to watch him out there and it hasn't been pretty when he plays.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,106
    vCash
    1500

    Your take on Norris Cole

    The bigger problem here is that he looks more like a rookie now than he did at the beginning of last year. It's still way to early to pass permanent judgement but the people who are using the word "overreacting" as a crutch to defend their position can't sit there and tell me that hasn't been an eyesore thus far.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,150
    vCash
    500
    Our bench as a whole excluding Allen and Miller has been an eyesore.

    Lewis and his Olé defense, Haslem being way undersized at 6'7" playing Center and getting owned (can't really blame him much), Cole and Anthony.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,410
    vCash
    1500
    His hairdo>all
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    vCash
    1500
    Everybody except stars experience sophomore slumps.



  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemikz9Clutch View Post
    Everybody except stars experience sophomore slumps.
    If you can't make layups, you shouldn't be in the NBA. Never seen a player get blocked as much in my life...not even at the public park.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,865
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemikz9Clutch View Post
    Everybody except stars experience sophomore slumps.
    If you can't make layups, you shouldn't be in the NBA. Never seen a player get blocked as much in my life...not even at the public park.
    lol

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,655
    vCash
    1500
    You people remember this?
    http://p.twimg.com/AhuVTXuCEAAeNdz.jpg
    This picture was popular at the start of last season.
    But now, Cole sux major balls. I mean he thinks he's Kobe or smth? Why he doesn't pass the ball and sets for stupid jumpshots, why Spo doesn't put him in his place?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    8,677
    vCash
    1500
    i've moved on from cole. i dont think he will be anything more than a speedy guy that can hit the occasional jumpshot.

    i hope we package his *** in a deal to move up in the draft to get my boy Marcus Smart.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •