Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Doesn't it concern you how there is no ball movement when Cole is in the game? Dude hugs the ball too much.
    His defense has been competent though. Unfortunately he's the only PG on this team that's been defending lately. It's another reason why I preferred Temple to make the team over Harris. We've essentially wasted a roster spot, because I thought for sure that he'd see some time by now.

vCash
    I like Cole, but he needs to cut down on the mental errors.... I don't see how we would trade him, he's our pg and we given some oppurtunities to underserving players ala Pittman

vCash
    you call derek fisher better?

vCash
    There's a reason Fisher currently is unemployed.......

vCash
    "chuck" Norris Cole

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemikz9Clutch View Post
    you call derek fisher better?
    Yes, Derek Fisher is better than Norris Cole and it's not close. First of all Fisher don't hold the ball till there is no one to pass, Fisher will mesh with our 2nd team and Fisher is a very clutch player. The reason Wade is so crap with the 2nd unit is because he plays with Norris Cole...even lebron's production takes a dive when Cole is playing. Dude is a cancer...I hope you all start taking note as to when other teams usually make a run...it's when Cole is out there. I don't see what defense he plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Yes, Derek Fisher is better than Norris Cole and it's not close. First of all Fisher don't hold the ball till there is no one to pass, Fisher will mesh with our 2nd team and Fisher is a very clutch player. The reason Wade is so crap with the 2nd unit is because he plays with Norris Cole...even lebron's production takes a dive when Cole is playing. Dude is a cancer...I hope you all start taking note as to when other teams usually make a run...it's when Cole is out there. I don't see what defense he plays.
    You have a wild imagination and see what you want to see. I think this is all in your head. A larger factor is Lewis and Haslem coming in than Cole coming in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    There's a reason Fisher currently is unemployed.......
    Agree, he can't even get back on with the Lakers and they need a lot of help. Fisher got killed by us in the finals. I do t want that on our team.

vCash
    I'd rather Norris get this **** out of his system now when the games don't matter. Clearly the team trusts him as he's getting more action than this period last year...just needs to learn to slow himself down when he gets too excited.

vCash
    fisher is clutch and can teach mario . plus he can be a juwan howard back in the locker room .. those are the positive things he can bring to this team .. and norris ? young ,fast and quick .. thats it

vCash
    Bottom line peeps, I don't know why anyone would want to revert to 2010-2011, when we had no other viable option at PG and had to settle old and slow Mike Bibby, which is essentially what Derek Fisher is. The aim to get LBJ to play as off the ball as possible, and it's hard to do that with a Fisher on the roster, who can't stay in front of his own shadow. Our staple on defense is containing the ball and packing the paint. Cole and Chalmers historically are pretty good at containing the ball despite the struggles early on. I'm about as pissed off at Cole's lack of production as yopu guys are, but it's early.

vCash
    I don't know why people are complaining about Cole. Seriously, where are the other options? Do we have another option? LMAO

Cole isn't that bad. Like some has said here, he bring energy every night and can defend the other point guards his only problems are the TO and forcing shots, things that go when a player start maturing.

BTW the other options are not playing him and play Wade or Lebron at the pg position. Yeah... Wade chasing pg's ... :scary:
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    I don't know why people are complaining about Cole. Seriously, where are the other options? Do we have another option? LMAO

Cole isn't that bad. Like some has said here, he bring energy every night and can defend the other point guards his only problems are the TO and forcing shots, things that go when a player start maturing.

BTW the other options are not playing him and play Wade or Lebron at the pg position. Yeah... Wade chasing pg's ... :scary:
    uh...he is that bad.

-turnovers
    -shot selection
    -turnovers
    -shooting 33% this year
    -turnovers
    -shooting 23% from downtown
    -did i mention turnovers?

1 out of 5 games he plays ok, the rest of the time he is usually a liability on the court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    uh...he is that bad.

-turnovers
    -shot selection
    -turnovers
    -shooting 33% this year
    -turnovers
    -shooting 23% from downtown
    -did i mention turnovers?

1 out of 5 games he plays ok, the rest of the time he is usually a liability on the court.
    LOL... 12 games... Twelve games is all I have to say.

Turnovers and shot selection are his only problems... 2 To per game 1.7 to be exact and attemping only 4 shots pergame... WHILE defending VERY good the other pg's...

Tell me what are your options? We have to go with the players we have, and there are no other options. He only plays 18 minutes a game.

Last season, 39%fg and 7pts, and no body complained, and suddenly after TWELVE friking games he is the worst... Come on dude!
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast