Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the team does with the OL down the stretch. Barclay wasn't great by he gave a spark. I would be interested to see if they play their cards again and toss him at RT then put Lang back at LG if Barclay is the same as last week then Lang is at LG the OL is serviceable and this could be a dark horse to watch.
    Great point here.. Lang is much bettee at G and hasnt played well at T, so why not let Barclay go? I love that idea.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Great point here.. Lang is much bettee at G and hasnt played well at T, so why not let Barclay go? I love that idea.
    100% agree. Lang is a mauler who belongs in the middle. At tackle he is asked to do many things that do not suit his playing style.

I'm chanting Barclay right now...while dancing around the office (Norm).
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Nelson hurt his SAME hamstring, and he aggravated it in pre-game. Tried to play through it, obviously could not..

Does this worry you that, we are on the verge of losing Jennings this off-season, and now nelson is hurting his hamstring every week?
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcup View Post
    100% agree. Lang is a mauler who belongs in the middle. At tackle he is asked to do many things that do not suit his playing style.

I'm chanting Barclay right now...while dancing around the office (Norm).
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Nelson hurt his SAME hamstring, and he aggravated it in pre-game. Tried to play through it, obviously could not..

Does this worry you that, we are on the verge of losing Jennings this off-season, and now nelson is hurting his hamstring every week?
    Not really. Just needs time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post

Now I question whether we are going to lose Greg.. Nelson hasnt shown to be injured much, so we werent used to this.. With Finley being off and on, we will need another consistent wideout.. if not in Greg, I firmly believe Ted will make a play for one.

vCash
    Now I question whether we are going to lose Greg.. Nelson hasnt shown to be injured much, so we werent used to this.. With Finley being off and on, we will need another consistent wideout.. if not in Greg, I firmly believe Ted will make a play for one.
    He has to be dying to draft a big stud wideout. Has to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He has to be dying to draft a big stud wideout. Has to be.
    Thing is Rodgers would love one.. Especially right now to where he can just toss one up 1 on 1 and have his guy win.. He does so with Jimmy and Jordy at times.

vCash
    Thing is Rodgers would love one.. Especially right now to where he can just toss one up 1 on 1 and have his guy win.. He does so with Jimmy and Jordy at times.
    Then trade a mid pick for MJD and extend him for 3 more years.

Norm is in Madden mode.

vCash
    Thing about those big athletic freak WR's usually go pretty early in the draft. But i would love to have one or if Finley can get his **** together then we would already have a receiver like that

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Then trade a mid pick for MJD and extend him for 3 more years.

Norm is in Madden mode.
    lol... Thats actually a possibilty though.. But then the plan of trading for Tebow and resigning MJD would be out the window.. I'd give a 2nd for Jones though

vCash
    lol... Thats actually a possibilty though.. But then the plan of trading for Tebow and resigning MJD would be out the window.. I'd give a 2nd for Jones though
    If I knew he could be resigned....why not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Me too, i got stuck with the Cardinals and Jets game today. Can't stand that ****
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    For the last two years we have gotten every packers game but before that it was hit or miss so when the contract was up I called and was like well I'm a huge packers fan and you guys disappoint me cause I don't get every game so I think I am gonna cancel you and get directtv and there service person was all like no no we will give it too you for this price and I am mist certain you will be able to see the packers play. So ever since than we have gotten all of then including preseason lol
    Whoa I might try that.

Our QB > Yours

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435