Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    ehh whatever, evertime i have twisted an ankle bad, it has swelled up alomost immediately....i was more talking about the replay of the twisting....the twist didnt look that bad is what i was saying....
    People react differently to it i guess. I rolled my right ankle playing basketball and actually tore a ligament in it and my ankle didn't swell up till i got home and rested it. Plus Lang is a pretty big dude so who knows. It didn't look like a high ankle sprain but our medical staff likes to be extra cautious with our injured players for some reason.

vCash
    It was nice to see our defense clamp down and really hold down the Vikings offense on some of those possessions. If they play like that more consistently, the addition of Clay and Charles will hopefully have our defense playing well.

Our run game was a thing of beauty.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash

Week 13: Vikings@Packers

The Green Bay Packers signed RB DuJuan Harris and WR Jeremy Ross to the active roster from the practice squad and placed TE Andrew Quarless(knee) and S Sean Richardson(back) on injured reserve. The transactions were announced Saturday by Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations.

Harris, a 5-foot-8, 203-pound first-year player out of Troy University, was signed by Green Bay to the practice squad on Oct. 24. He played in five games for the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2011 after spending the opening 11 games of the season on Jacksonville’s practice squad. He also was with the Pittsburgh Steelers briefly during the 2012 preseason after being claimed off waivers from Jacksonville on Aug. 27. Harris will wear No. 26.

Ross, a 6-foot, 215-pound first-year player out of the University of California, was signed to Green Bay’s practice squad on Oct. 17. He spent the final 13 games of the 2011 season on the Indianapolis Colts’ practice squad. Ross was released by Indianapolis on Aug. 31, 2012. He entered the NFL as a non-drafted free agent with the New England Patriots in July 2011. Ross will wear No. 10.

I didn't see this yesterday but these seem like some odd moves to me. We're carrying 7 receivers now and 4 running backs (5 if you count Kuhn) bug go into the game with seven OL, could be down to 6.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    The Green Bay Packers signed RB DuJuan Harris and WR Jeremy Ross to the active roster from the practice squad and placed TE Andrew Quarless(knee) and S Sean Richardson(back) on injured reserve. The transactions were announced Saturday by Ted Thompson, Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations.

Harris, a 5-foot-8, 203-pound first-year player out of Troy University, was signed by Green Bay to the practice squad on Oct. 24. He played in five games for the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2011 after spending the opening 11 games of the season on Jacksonville’s practice squad. He also was with the Pittsburgh Steelers briefly during the 2012 preseason after being claimed off waivers from Jacksonville on Aug. 27. Harris will wear No. 26.

Ross, a 6-foot, 215-pound first-year player out of the University of California, was signed to Green Bay’s practice squad on Oct. 17. He spent the final 13 games of the 2011 season on the Indianapolis Colts’ practice squad. Ross was released by Indianapolis on Aug. 31, 2012. He entered the NFL as a non-drafted free agent with the New England Patriots in July 2011. Ross will wear No. 10.

I didn't see this yesterday but these seem like some odd moves to me. We're carrying 7 receivers now and 4 running backs (5 if you count Kuhn) bug go into the game with seven OL, could be down to 6.
    Yeah i posted this in the "NFC North" thread.

vCash
    Yeah i posted this in the "NFC North" thread.
    Missed that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    Is matthews back next game?
    I think he should be a go.. He probably couldve played this game from what I read, but,who knows.

vCash
    So happy next week is on SNF! Won't have to watch it on my laptop

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    So happy next week is on SNF! Won't have to watch it on my laptop
    Me too, i got stuck with the Cardinals and Jets game today. Can't stand that ****

vCash
    That sucks, i live in Nebraska i get GB every week on Fox.
    Only time i didnt get it this season was the game in Jax.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    For the last two years we have gotten every packers game but before that it was hit or miss so when the contract was up I called and was like well I'm a huge packers fan and you guys disappoint me cause I don't get every game so I think I am gonna cancel you and get directtv and there service person was all like no no we will give it too you for this price and I am mist certain you will be able to see the packers play. So ever since than we have gotten all of then including preseason lol
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 30
    Assist Tackles: 5
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 3
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    It will be interesting to see what the team does with the OL down the stretch. Barclay wasn't great by he gave a spark. I would be interested to see if they play their cards again and toss him at RT then put Lang back at LG if Barclay is the same as last week then Lang is at LG the OL is serviceable and this could be a dark horse to watch.

vCash
    In my mind, though the body of work is scant, I go with Barclay over EDS. Put Lang and Newhouse back together in the blindside and see what happens. It's not like Lang has been playing lights out since the shift

REC: WHOEVER ADOPTED ME IS AN IDIOT

TDs: I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND I SUCK

vCash
    I am all for leaving Barclay at rt and putting Lang back at lg. Barclay and Sitton did a fantastic job on the right side for the run game. It was pretty damn awesome to see. The best part o this move would be to get EDS off the field......he is AWFUL!

vCash
    Some have slated EDS as the next C, I'm not so sure on that one.

REC: WHOEVER ADOPTED ME IS AN IDIOT

TDs: I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND I SUCK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Some have slated EDS as the next C, I'm not so sure on that one.
    That's gotta be a joke.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast